[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm dissapointed with /pol. You're usually on the money,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 192480.x.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
192480.x.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
I'm dissapointed with /pol. You're usually on the money, know the score and are moving in the right direction. I can only presume you're being shilled hard from all sides right now.

Islam is not the enemy, Wahhabism is the enemy. Wahhabism is the political and religious movement based on Islam and is exported by Saudia Arabia. The reason why the media and government are not mentioning this is because Saudia Arabia is our ally, and you don't piss them off.

You should be uniting all people, even those from Islamic backgrounds against Wahhabism.

Muslims don't commit terrorist Attacks.
Wahhabi Muslims commit terror Attacks

Fucking learn it and burn it all the those stupid fucking liberals spouting their bullshit out.
>>
Wahabism was cteated by some mi6 faggot
>>
File: Wahhabism.png (880 KB, 1390x888) Image search: [Google]
Wahhabism.png
880 KB, 1390x888
>>55703975
>>
>>55703975
Until all muslims decide to deny wahhabism they are all equally guilty.
>>
No, islam itself is a problem, not just specific subsets of it.

Islam has historically been an enemy of western civilization, and continues to be, and is actually the greatest threat to the west by demographic potential.

You are either deliberately going to lie about these facts, or you are a delusional westernized false muslim that doesn't even actually know what islam is truly about.

Islam is incompatible with the west, always and forever.
>>
Why do you think wahhabism is so successful to begin with OP? Something else will take its place until the Islam meme get wiped off the face of the Earth.
>>
>>55704733
> People get pissed off over colonialism and foreign militaries in its borders
> MUST BE ISLAM, DURR
>>
>>55704302
No, it's Saudi state ideology
>>
>>55705111

>conflating different issues

HURR DURR
>>
>>55704683
85% of Muslims are Sunnis, de facto Wahhabists or at least enablers
>>
>>55705129
that only makes it more plausable
>>
>>55705189
>majority of our musies consider themselves "sunni"
>have a relentless hate on wahabbis
>>
>>55703975
As a Christian, it doesn't bother me when people want to blame all Christians for the stupidity of the Westboro cult. It does very well to remind us to sort things out before shit gets out of hand.
>>
File: 1447467991807.jpg (79 KB, 680x626) Image search: [Google]
1447467991807.jpg
79 KB, 680x626
>>55705166
Good goy, keep thinking when you send your troops to Muslim grounds for our Jewish wars that there won't be retaliation.
>>
>>55703975
Ben Affleck is on 4chan and currently in the UK?
>>
Join the liberal douchbags saying "not all muslims", can't blame them all. Simply follow up with "You're right, its specifically Wahhabi Muslims that are preaching intolerance and hatred of western values".
>>
>>55705111
The problem isn't that they do it, but how they do it.
The Basque and Irish who fought against the same things as Muslims are supposed to do (Foreign power, discrimination and such) target military goals and generally preferred huge material damage over huge civilian damage.
The Towel-heads seem to do everything possible just to kill as many civilians as possible.
>>
>>55705352

Both sides of the semitic coin seek to dominate the west, idk what you're trying to say. Being antimuslim is as necessary as being antijew.
>>
>>55703975

plenty of people here post about wahhabism.

First, all of saudi/uae/qatar/yemen/oman are wahabbist. ISIS is NOT wahhabist. ISIS committed terror attacks yesterday.

There are many sects of radical islam. Islamic Brotherhood, Wahhabism, their offshoots, the extremist sects in Asia.

We are not the dumb, uniformed ones; you are.

The only acceptable Muslims are Shiite (almost western in value systems) and Sufi (non-threatening/spiritual-only).
>>
>>55705189
you mean like the head of all Sunni religion located in Egypt, Al-Azhar (similar to the Vatican):

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/02/04/Al-Azhar-calls-for-killing-crucifixion-of-ISIS-terrorists-.html
>>
>>55705660
the problem is that when we're doing the Jews' bidding, we piss off a lot of Muslims and they strike back at us (9/11, etc).

Listen to Ron Paul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQrwKr_b4Lg
>>
>>55703975
>Islam is not the enemy, Wahhabism is the enemy.
All who stray from the teachings of Christ are the enemy.
>>
>>55705666

> ISIS is NOT wahhabist.

Recently, some media commentators have argued that, rather than the product of a simple confrontation between Sunni and Shia Muslims in Syria and Iraq, the rise of the so-called “Islamic State” should be perceived as an eruption into those countries of Wahhabism, the only interpretation of Islam recognized as official in Saudi Arabia.

David Gardner of the Financial Times, for instance, blamed Saudi Arabia indirectly for the growth of ISIS, writing, “Jihadi extremism does present a threat to the kingdom. But in doctrinal terms it is hard to see in what way it ‘deviates’ from Wahhabi orthodoxy.” Others have implied or alleged that Saudi Arabia helps finance ISIS.

On September 30, Financial Times writers Heba Saleh in Cairo and Simeon Kerr in Dubai asserted, “in contrast to the tacit official encouragement of more liberal voices after 9/11, any debate within Saudi Arabia over the role of [Wahhabism] in fostering [ISIS] extremism has been timid and largely confined to social media.”
>>
>>55705592
Well that's just bullshit. Canary wharf? Manchester? Warrington?
>>
>>55705793

Muslims are cancer that need to be purged, just like jews. How hard is that to understand.
>>
File: omagh-bombing1-650x296.jpg (59 KB, 650x296) Image search: [Google]
omagh-bombing1-650x296.jpg
59 KB, 650x296
>>55705592
>>
fugg :DDD

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3242354/Saudi-offer-build-200-mosques-Germany-Syrian-migrants-slammed-cynical-Kingdom-not-offered-refugees-themselves.html

>Saudi Arabian King Salman will fund construction programme in Germany
>200 mosques
>>
>>55705677
Al Sisi put all the real "heads" into jail
>>
File: jihad_bitch.jpg (256 KB, 1008x643) Image search: [Google]
jihad_bitch.jpg
256 KB, 1008x643
FIRST WE DROP THE BOMBS, THEN WE DROP THE BEATS

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fCq4DAdqVk
>>
>>55706083
>The IRA had sent telephoned warnings about 90 minutes before the bomb detonated

Don't seem like the best thing to do if you want as many civilian causalities as possible.

>>55706287
Okay, I can't argue about that.
>>
>>55705908

sorry friend, but you are wrong.

Al Queda is Wahhabi. ISIS faggots went to a whole new level, which has brought Wahhabis to even condemn them for their treatment of fellow muslims. Literally everybody knows this. Where the fuck have you been?

You realize many of ISIS are Jihadis from southeast asia, right?

Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh , Ansar Bangla, Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami, Abu Sayyaf, just to name a few.

Do you realize how many god damn sects there are and how many muslims either identify or sympathize with them?

Jesus fuck, kill yourself
>>
>>55703975
ok you muslim shit

im sure IS are turbo wahhabi right?

birmingham is gonna burn and you're going up with it

you fucking shit
>>
Neither is the enemy. Immigration is the enemy. There is nothing wrong with people being crazy in their own countries. I just dont want them in mine.
>>
File: Islam.jpg (618 KB, 390x3321) Image search: [Google]
Islam.jpg
618 KB, 390x3321
>>55703975
Are passive participates collaborators? Answer that question.

If you go by while extremism takes root then, by ommission, you are not protecting society.

Surely as part of certain communities you have a duty of care to make sure those communities are protected and in-turn to not hurt another community. If you fail to do this then you are liable too since you are negligent and are enabling their crimes.

Everytime we have an attack we have this big reactionary backlash of people saying, "Not all Muslims!" Muslims love holding their hands up and being part of this campaign. But how many of them go, wait, hang on, we have a problem in our community that is violently hurting the WHOLE society at large. Why aren't we combatting it? Why aren't we doing something about it?

Would you wash your hands of something? Would you reject duty of care to your neighbours? Would you say - it isn't my problem? If yes, then how will the problem ever be fixed.

If you don't take an active part in combatting extremism then you are just as guilty. Too many so-called moderates sit by and let evens take place because they can always deny themselves having any of the wider blame.

If we are to be functional "multicultural" societies then isn't it time that individual communities to more to add to the wider society so that we can all be free from danger?
>>
>>55707009
aye, exactly. If we stop bombing their countries, they won't have any incentive to come to ours.
see >>55705111
>>
>>55707660
You went by whilst allowing the UK to invade Iraq which has led to all this so you must be a collaborator therefore deserve to die.
>>
>>55706723

I honestly wasn't aware of that. That however doesn't change the fact that Wahhabism followers are significantly more likely to support ISIS than other Muslims.
>>
>>55706120
If you were in favor of the war in Iraq, you ought to be purged. Getting rid of secular rulers to allow the rise of extremist groups (i.e. ISIS), as Israel wanted, is what led to this attack in Paris.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.