[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMANY, YES: Holocaust-denying 'Nazi grandma' sentenced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 7847846873.jpg (20 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
7847846873.jpg
20 KB, 512x288
>An 87-year-old German woman has been sentenced to 10 months in jail for denying the Holocaust. Ursula Haverbeck insists that Auschwitz was "not historically proven" to be a death camp.
> Dubbed by the German press as the "Nazi-Oma," meaning "Nazi grandma," Haverbeck told a Hamburg court that the concentration camp, where at least 1.25 million prisoners died between 1940 and 1945, was "only a belief."
>The right-wing pensioner, who lives in the western German town of Vlotho, already had a criminal record, with two fines and a suspended sentence for sedition to her name.

http://www.dw.com/en/holocaust-denying-nazi-grandma-sentenced-to-10-months-in-jail/a-18847894

GERMANY YES! WHAT A LOVING SOCIETY OF TOLERANCE!
>>
>>55703181
>>55703181
>Break the law
>Get sent to jail

so what's the news?
>>
>>55703346
>all laws are just
>>
>>55703346
If you need to jail people over disagreeing with something then obviously that something isn't on very strong footing.
>>
File: 138640670030.jpg (154 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
138640670030.jpg
154 KB, 601x601
>>55703346
>the law said it was wrong
>so it was wrong
>>
https://youtu.be/WPa_QeV9KDM
an interview with the lady
>>
>>55703705
>I say it isn't wrong therefore it isn't wrong

The law is the law, deal with it
>>
>>55703848
You will when the law is sharia in France.
>>
File: 1446920349135.jpg (93 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1446920349135.jpg
93 KB, 763x652
>87 year old woman sent to jail
>muslim who rapes 13 year old girl gets sentenced to 2 months of community service

TOLERANCE
O
L
E I am so glad I don't live in that shithole.
R
A
N
C
E
>>
>>55704016
Will never happen. Thinking otherwise is typical /pol/ delusion
>>
>>55704245

>never

Are you delusional? Demographic replacement is very real and on the way, also unstoppable, so shariah is actually totally inevitable.
>>
irishman is jailed for holocaust denial
there are no laws concerning holocaust denial in ireland btw
http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-put-axe-through-tv-in-town-square-in-performance-art-piece-to-further-his-claims-holocaust-did-not-take-place-34151264.html
>>
File: 1441317230834.jpg (280 KB, 600x754) Image search: [Google]
1441317230834.jpg
280 KB, 600x754
what if someone just beats the shit out of granny, and then denies the whole thing as she whines about her broken hip?
>>
>>55704355
Projected Muslim population in 2030 is only 10%. A majority would be required to impose sharia, so yeah, not really something we need to worry about
>>
>>55704647
she'd at least have evidence that an attack against her was carried out
>>
>>55704714

Demographic shift doesn't happen in 15 years you fucking braindead frog, it's something that your children and your children's children have to worry about. Oh wait, that's right, europeans don't have any children.

Your people have an extinction-tier replacement rate, their people have an exploding-tier replacement rate. What do you think the populations are going to look like in 2 generations? 3? Oh wait, you'll be dead, so it won't matter right?

Fucking get kekked you dumb shitstain.
>>
>>55703346
>disagree with something
>go to jail
>>
>>55703848
soon your laws will be quite different i think france.
>>
>>55703346
Dude, even Papon who helped in the kike removal was freed because of old age.
>>
>>55704355
>unstoppable
Ethnic cleansing will solve it real quick
>>
>don't blame all muslims for the zealous ideals of the few extremists
>jail that old woman for her ideals concerning atrocities committed 60 years ago
>>
>>55705024
Not saying that we aren't fucked, because we're by far the most fucked Western country right now but white French actually have kids. Check your facts mate. The problem is that a lot of white convert to Islam because of decades of destruction of our French Christian identity and massive shilling by Ahmeds.
>>
>muslim "refugees" commit atrocities in the streets
>slap on the wrist and diversity training for the entire country

>old woman doesn't believe the Nazi boogeyman
>GO TO JAIL BIGOT
>>
>>55705024
The muslim increase is mostly that high because of immigration. In 15 years the war in the Middle East will have relaxed, and the mass immigration we're seeing now will subside.

As for the higher birth rates, it wouldn't be enough to place a majority for at least a hundred year, and you can't really estimate what's going to be happening in 30 or so years anyway.

Also, any oppressive system eventually reaches a point where the oppressed will try and fight back. This will happen both within Islam (the oppression of women) and from non-Muslims in Muslim countries.
>>
>>55705308

The native french have the highest fertility in the eu, but it's still below replacement rate and so it's still extinction tier.

>>55705487

>it won't happen in MY lifetime so I don't care LOL !
>>
>>55705859
way to miss my point completely. My point is that you have no evidence to support the idea that Sharia law will ever be implemented in the foreseeable future.
>>
>>55704647
the guy who beats her up wouldn't go to jail for denying it only for actually beating her up, neither would anyone be jailed who denies that she has been beaten up.
Same with her judge saying
>I don't have to proof that the earth is round either!

yeah but no one gets jailed for claiming the earth is flat either. Fucking hypocrites
>>
>>55705281
>not all muslims are terrorists
>all germans are responsible for the holocaust
>>
>>55703181
When Bismarck said that?
>>
>>55703346

HEY NIGGER. Roman empire is a myth, egyptians were actually japanese ninjas, there was no such thing as black plague, those were actually just homos dying of aids. I can say all this shit and not go to jail, in todays time u can question God's existence but you can't questions fucking GAS CHAMBERS. Does this sound normal to you?
>>
>>55703181
The based old grandma of Germany will be set free, but only if you type "thanks Granny for showing me the truth" in this thread.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.