[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All the Muslims I know are pretty cool bros. Most of them speak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1329
All the Muslims I know are pretty cool bros. Most of them speak out against terrorism regularly, some worked with the US in Iraq against terrorists (why they're here now). Many have had friends and family targeted and killed. One of my friends even had family in Baghdad that took in Christians fleeing ISIS.

How can you convince me that all Muslims are the problem?
>>
Not all Muslims are the problem. Their religion is.
>>
>>55702676
Tell them to stay in their country and stand and fight instead of running.
>>
>>55702676

Fuck off
>>
>>55702676

Pretty simple: They will agree with most of what ISIS does like chopping hands off for theft, making women wear the bee-keeper suit, murdering homosexuals and minorities who don't belong to the three book religions, and subjugating Jews and Christians if not outright murdering them.

They only dislike ISIS because they're taking their clay.
>>
when your head is blown off in the name of allah its gona be late to change your mind
have common sense left the west completely?
>>
>>55703022
But they don't agree with any of that. They kinda hate blacks but other than that they're pretty chill. The only thing that gets them riled up is terrorist attacks.
>>
this nigga doesn't know about taquillo
>>
>>55702676

>things that never happened

All muslims I know have been plotting to kill people.
>>
>>55702676
>Most of them speak out against terrorism regularly

Look up Islam Takiya
>>
>>55703256
You're literally brainwashed if you think this.
>>
>>55702676
You know nothing.

Went to New York once and met a "muslim" maid working in a family.

Let me tell you, she was no muslim, just an american with cloth on her head.

What you have over there can't compared to the real thing
>>
>>55703454
Are you trying to say that Muslims have never worked with the US military, been the victim of terrorist attacks, or given safe harbor to persecuted Christians? Because if so, /pol/ is stupider and more far gone than I thought.

Also what did you do about people you know plotting to kill others?
>>
Because individuals and groups differ. A Muslim may be a nice to you on an individual level. He may be fair minded and polite. When the Muslim gets into his environment, though, once the passions in his Islamic soul are stirred, once he is accompanied by people of like race, culture, and religion, then the Muslim will behave totally differently. This is why. Individuals differ from groups.
>>
TAQIYA
A
Q
I
Y
A
>>
>>55702676
It's funny you should say that because all the Muslims I know are utter cunts.

>tfw I'm from Rotherham.
>>
>>55704171
R the Muslims still raping ur daughters there?
>>
>>55702762
This.
I have never known a shit muslim in my life.
The religion, however, is their weak point.

At least half of muslims are completely fine, regular boring old people.
The rest are bad, in that they agree with Islams horrible treatment of certain groups, or extremism. I'd honestly say about half of those people would easily turn to extremism if pressured.
So about 25% of Muslims are potential enemies at a stretch.
A smaller group of those 25% are already extremists, hard to tell how many though.

All those non-shitty ones should just make their own religion without all the beheading and conquest and other bullshit.
It's not like they care much for the religion as it is, they already break so many rules in it. Some even go as far as eating bacon and drinking the alcihols.
So why the fuck are they following a barbaric religion?

The people that defend True Islam are people defending murders because "oh, they had some reason", they still murdered someone. That fact will never change. Legally or illegally.
True Islam, at its core, is fucking violent.

Fork the damn religion. Make your own.
You are not rejecting any faith since you already NEVER believed in Islam in the first place. You believe in a religion that is unnamed and derived FROM Islam.
Just give it a name!
>>
>>55704237
Probably. No one seems to have done anything to stop them.
>>
>>55702762
THIS.
>>
>>55703940

No. I said that you don't know any of these "cool bros" and you concocted everything up to match it with your opinion.

Some might call it propaganda but we call it here shitposting.
>>
The problem isn't Mudslimes, the problem is Islam. The moderates say ISIS has hijacked Islam, but in reality the opposite is true. Isis believes true Islam. Moderates have taken a sharpie to the unpleasant portions that talk about stoning adulterors and fags to death. But the vast vast majority of mudslimes believe say, that making jokes/drawing the prophet deserves a violent response.

The same is true for all religions. Until you redact the shit out of Leviticus it's actually pretty fucking horrifying.

Muslims are the symptoms, Islam itself is the disease.
>>
>>55702762
WRONG it compounds the fact that i am to treat everyone like how i wish for them to treat me
>>
>>55703731
Most of my friends are recent imports from Iraq.

For people saying it's all a cover, I mean it could be, obviously I'm not telepathic, but /pol/ constantly bitches that the good Muslims never do anything about terrorism, which is demonstrably false. Then whenever they do fight terrorists, it's brought up as just a cover and allowed under jihad for infiltration. It's kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario.
>>
>>55702762

Every last brown person needs to fuck off out of Europe. Have some respect for yourself, potatonigger.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being an attacker in Paris
>>
It's not the religion persay, it's just the perfect storm of bullshit that both draws their young men to extremism and gives them the tools to act out. It's more about the poverty, repression, oil economics, colonial history, ethnic strife, and military issues of the Middle East countries that allow this to happen. Islam is just used to put a bow on things. 30 years ago Latin America was the hotspot, before that we had communist terrorists groups, before that we had fascists. If they weren't being organized under the banner of religion they'd be organized under something else.
>>
>>55704605
Yes I do. I work with a couple of them and met the others through my work friends. I have no narrative or agenda here, I'm just asking /pol/ to defend their position when my personal experience supports the exact opposite.
>>
>>55703454
Aren't all Finns secretly plotting to kill people?
>>
File: 1441167722351.jpg (8 KB, 269x269) Image search: [Google]
1441167722351.jpg
8 KB, 269x269
>>55702676

Sunni and Wahabbi Muslims are fucking faggots. When the West is through with the, they'll be wiped clean off the face of the Earth like the Neanderthals.

Shiias are tolerable, Sufies are bro-tier.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.