[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will this "Islam is a Religion of Peace" meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 32412314341234.jpg (296 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
32412314341234.jpg
296 KB, 1800x1200
When will this "Islam is a Religion of Peace" meme end?

>And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.
>>
Right about now, I wager
>>
>>https://youtu.be/No0gjUjg2hw
We have known this for a long time
>>
>>55702446
That verse is a story, it talks about the battle between muslims and pagans

It's basically a muslim leader telling his soldiers to "attack on sight"

Read the whole sura next time, f4gg0t
>>
>>55702446
that is clearly not islam since there are over 1 billion muslims in the world and if they followed that then everyone would be dead
>>
>>55703958
Sure thing, Ahmed.
>>
>>55702888
Nope, the apologist train is already in full motion. I bet the bodies of the victims of yesterday's attacks are still warm so hey, no better time to start shifting blame.
>>
File: pierre-bourdieu1.jpg (34 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
pierre-bourdieu1.jpg
34 KB, 500x334
>>55704556
It's so simple to understand but kids just want destroy what they don't know.
>>
>>55703958

Islam is sandniggers imitating Jews, yeah?
>>
>>55704556
all non muslim people yes
which is the reality in most muslim countries
>>
File: IMG_20151114_142624.jpg (1 MB, 3120x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151114_142624.jpg
1 MB, 3120x4208
>>55702446
what about 8:12? it's literally
>kill all infidels
also do you think allah hates me for doing this with my quran? not did i would care, just being curious.
>>
>>55702446
The meme will stay there as long as there are liberals left that willingly let themselves be deluded by the lie.
>>
File: bfe8wtI.jpg (114 KB, 850x1280) Image search: [Google]
bfe8wtI.jpg
114 KB, 850x1280
>>55702446
Kill yourself
>>
>>55705971
there isn't anything close to a billion muslim countries
theres only less than a million countries in the wortld
>>
File: 1397345482005.png (34 KB, 154x126) Image search: [Google]
1397345482005.png
34 KB, 154x126
>>55705310
I'm not a Muslim but he is right there. If you want to debate against Islamist forget the route where you attack the religion itself but rather concentrate on how Muslims interpret and live it.

If you do that in public and someone like that Tunisia guy replies you just look like a fool.
>>
>>55702446
>turn them out from where they have Turned you out
That's pretty contextual isn't it?
>>
>>55705915
If they were imitating us they would sitting at home shitposting and whining about anti-semitism on TV, not cutting your heads off, goyim.
>>
File: 123214214241.gif (964 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
123214214241.gif
964 KB, 320x180
>>55705422

It sure is

>Faggy liberal acquaintance posts, "Remember, refugees are refugees of these refugees who kill us so thats why they're refugees." meme.
>Warn against the dangers of letting millions of military age males flood your country with no accountability for their identity
>"I guess I should be wary of movie theaters, shopping malls, and churches"
>"You are just xenophobic and hateful to anything that looks different to you!"(I'm not even white)
>"Wow plenty of 'military age' white males are going on the rampage and you are worried about refugees of war? Grow up"(Still not even white)
>"I'm certain you believe you are right in your racist ideology"
>"White police are gunning black men down left and right and you're self righteously preaching about victims of war, get a therapist"
>"I'm pretty ashamed you bullied me into deleting this."
>>
>>55706159
>le interpretation maymay
The Qu'ran is the infallible word of Allah, no matter how you read it, the message conveyed is the true message, for it is perfect.
>>
>muh wrongly interpreted quran
>muh betrayal of islam
>muh ISIS aren't real muslims
>>
the meme is rooted in general ignorance of actual historical teachings of islam and life of muhammad.

ordinary folk meet a few muslims who are also ordinary folk and probably just as ignorant of their own religion's history, so the ignorance just spreads like wildfire.

i've met people who thought prophet muhammad was a "saint" like a christian or buddhist saint is a saint... not realizing the guy was a pedophile, a murderer, a greedy power hungry warlord who used god as a means of controlling the retarded arabs into becoming one unified force to take on the world.

anyone who begins to really research islam finds out the truth, that it's an ugly, hateful tradition that only has peace amongst its own members and prescribes war and murder on non-believers.

peace... if you submit to islam as a slave. some peace!

imo there should be mandatory education on the real facts about islam to undermine this pathetic meme. it's not a peaceful religion, it's not buddhism or jainism where its adherents become celibate, non-violent, calm people; following the prophet muhammad's example leads directly to shit like ISIS, he would've loved it.
>>
>>55706449
Jasmine best girl
>>
>>55707891

Well put, while I have been and still do condemn our wars and interventions in the middle east I believe wholeheartedly Islam is an evil pig-disgusting religion that has unified arabs solely to war and try to conquer the world. The history shows this, the religion tells this.

Importing Islam is the worst thing for any country to do, and those that have are not better for it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.