[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ please explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1440585080711.jpg (80 KB, 640x433) Image search: [Google]
1440585080711.jpg
80 KB, 640x433
/pol/ why are Jews doing this? Why do they want to destroy Europe and other white countries across the world. Why do they promote left wing propaganda in white countries while Israel is full right wing? Do they really want to be the only country left with civilized people in a small deserted land surrounded by arabs? How do they exactly plan to dominate the world while representing such a small percent of the world population while being in a two or three nukes away from going extiguish? If the US goes down who will protect them? Don't they realize that they will probably go down with us?
>>
>>55702110
Self bump
>>
>>55702110
I guess I'll never know
>>
I'd like to know too but it probably means reading the protocols of the elders of Zion, and/or some maddeninlgy offensive pol redpilled propaganda video with shitty music.
>>
So there won't be any patriotism, and therefore no one to oppose them
>>
>>55702110

Cause whites have the brains and balls to oppose them. An amalgamation of races with no central identity = easily divided, easy to rule.
>>
I think they just want to be on top of the pile and its easier to detriment others than to improve themselves
>>
Report to your caretaker.
>>
>>55702110
except jews, almost all other people have no real time goal. jews has real good understanding about being existing and the competitive over money. except others jews have no morals no rules, everything is legit as long as they get more money. you cant beat a guy who has no rule. they want others suffer so they can live in prosperity. simple, useful, brilliant.
>>
>>55702110
They want to establish a new world order.
>>
File: jewshill1.jpg (826 KB, 2182x1635) Image search: [Google]
jewshill1.jpg
826 KB, 2182x1635
>>55702110
Jews are insane and have no other endgoal than total destruction.

It's us or them, and you are already seeing the results of what a world with them will be.

So we need to kill the jews as quickly as possible before it is too late.
>>
>>55704709
almost all other people have no real life* goal
>>
Talmud says jews will rule over a mixed race
They're trying to fulfill crazy prophecies
>>
>>55704709
You fucking dönmeh.
>>
>>55704913
dönmeh? what language is that?
>>
>>55705031
Turkish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%B6nmeh
>>
>>55705031
so if i said the truth, i must be a jew? solid logic kiddo
>>
>>55705720
>>55706110
this is for you lel
>>
Because they live for revenge against their "enemies". Because they hate Europe and Europeans. Because Europeans never did anything but persecute the poor dindu nuffin' Chosen of God for the last 2000 years, so they deserve it.

This is how they really think.
>>
stop posting fake Ben Garrison cartoons- you look like a douche bag
>>
Wiping out or making the white race a minority is the most important step towards founding a new world order, where everyone can be easily controlled and tread on without any repercussions
>>
File: 1446757386811.jpg (42 KB, 638x349) Image search: [Google]
1446757386811.jpg
42 KB, 638x349
They are planning on conquering Europe by using Islam. In this way they will

1: depopulate the regions surrounding Israel by shipping the 'migrants to Europe to aid in the creation of 'Greater Israel', the Promised Land

2: Create conflicts and war in Europe to destroy the white race through their Muslim puppets. This will further to create Jihad in Europe and draw more of the fighters in the ME to Europe so they leave Israel alone

3: ?????????

4: The Jews left in Europe will flee to Israel's 'safe space', thus reuniting them as a people so they can have their Messiah

5: PROPHET

....... also, through Islam they will be able to control the formerly secular Europe with ease. This is proven through their use of al-Baghdadi, the Caliph of ISIS, who is really a Mossad agent.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.