[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam will never have feminism and beta lefties ruin their society.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: i-love-Makkah.jpg (137 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
i-love-Makkah.jpg
137 KB, 500x364
Islam will never have feminism and beta lefties ruin their society.
Muslims literally embrace right wing alpha traditions to the fullest and Islam is basically the most /redpilled/ religion and way of life out there.

Why haven't you converted to Islam yet /pol/?
>>
Literally bullshit. Muslim households are run by matrons. As in, the mothers and grandmothers of the men. True, women that aren't yet mothers or grandmothers to grown-up men have shit all to say, but as soon as their sprog can hold an AK, they make up for it by pushing everyone around by proxy. Muslim men are beta as fuck when it comes to their mothers.
>>
>>55700262
>Why haven't you converted to Islam yet /pol/?
Cognitive dissonance and/or Jesus. I find it funny how much radical muslims have in common with /pol/.

Except they actually have the balls to pick up their weapons and fight to make their idea of a perfect society, while people on /pol/ sit on their asses and complain.
>>
File: Islam erosion kek.jpg (394 KB, 990x618) Image search: [Google]
Islam erosion kek.jpg
394 KB, 990x618
>>55700262
this triggers the muslim
>>
>>55700262
>/redpilled/ religion
>>
File: islamism and turkey flag.jpg (34 KB, 375x286) Image search: [Google]
islamism and turkey flag.jpg
34 KB, 375x286
>>55700262
Shitposting Turk please go back to Turkey.
We have had enough of your "lol anglos are ebil" and various other shitposts.
>>
File: NUFF SAID!.png (348 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
NUFF SAID!.png
348 KB, 800x600
>>
because we are judeo-christian westerners. leftists dont understand the concept of nations and traditions. islam can do there own thing, but stay the fuck out of europe and the americas.
>>
>become a muslim
>other muslims hate me

fugg :-DDD
>>
>>55700262
What kind of muslim?
From what I can tell most of the big name terrorists have been Sunni cunts and if you aren't one of them they feel a mighty fine need to kill you.

>Iran is the most Shia
>Iran isn't total anarchy like everything around it
>>
File: 1394926145767.png (189 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1394926145767.png
189 KB, 500x500
I like how white men are debating between converting to islam or stay in their feminist infested countries.
Truly the best of times for western people
>>
>>55700262
>can't fight for shit on their own so always go out in pack
>alpha
Get fucked Ahmed.
>>
>>55702368
>muh tradition is the same as their tradition
>but muh tradition is better because its mine

fucking traditionalists, man
>>
>>55700262
/pol/ IS RIGHT AGAIN!
ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>55702875
Or they could rediscover their own religion and traditions, instead of thinking they have to go full traitorous. Fucking cunts, the day of the judgement, they'll be dealt with worse than the goat fuckers.
>>
>>55700262
Fuck off, Mehmet
>>
>>55703015
>all traditions are the same
you fucking moron dumb shit fuck
>>
>>55700262
Typical German
>>
>>55703255
>all traditionalists are the same
FTFY
>>
>>55700262
>Why haven't you converted to Islam yet /pol/?

Because none of us have low self esteem. We don't want to choose an inferior identity.

White privilege? Check.

Mohammedan inferiority? No thanks.
>>
>>55700262

honestly the only reason pol hates Islam is because of 'us' vs 'them' and because most of its adherents are brown people

>Abrahamic religion with only superficial differences from authentic, non "modern" christianity
>non of the marxist SJW bullshit of the last century has degraded it
>literally persecutes degenerates
>provides the authoritarian/daddy figure government pol craves

I think of an Islamic west as a whiter, richer, slightly freer version of Turkey

I could live with that
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.