[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A friend of mine recommended using Nukes against ISIS. We are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: PWNWAR_NUKE.jpg (77 KB, 1477x1180) Image search: [Google]
PWNWAR_NUKE.jpg
77 KB, 1477x1180
A friend of mine recommended using Nukes against ISIS. We are not finding an agreement.
What does /pol/ think of this solution ?
>>
Scorch the middle east to the point the ground turns to glass.

The best solution for the middle east is to commit a mass genocide, I assure you with a mass genocide there is a 100% chance that no mudslime will ever have the chance o f committing a terrorist act.
>>
>>55700290
It's not genocide because all Muslims are at war with non-Muslims. Their holy books commands them to massacre all non-believers. It's war and we need to kill them before they kill us.
>>
>>55700037
Airburst nukes are totally underrated, the radiation is short lived as there is little fallout and the target is incinerated, win win.
>>
>>55700037
how are you going to do that without starting a war with the arab countries?
>>
>>55700969
Nuke them first
>>
>>55700813
Why are they underrated ?
>>
>>55700037
Glass the whole fucking place.
>>
>>55701085
then you would start a war with russia and china as well, since they have interests in the middle east
>>
>>55701174
They still want to see ISIS dead.
>>
>>55700969
If they want to get annihilated in a war too, go ahead. If only the US, and other powers in the world used their full force against weaker enemies, they would quickly fall into line - or be destroyed.
>>
>>55700037
I very strongly doubt that any tactical use of nuclear bombs will ever happen again. It's geopolitical suicide, no matter who does it.

They only exist now as a deterrent to their own use.
>>
>>55701256
not at the expense of assad being destroyed as well

>>55701501
>geopolitical suicide
this
>>
>>55701131
>>55700290

Cringed
>>
biological weapon would be much better.

immunize all civilized people and let it loose.

that way the land is not ruined and you don't have to worry about fallout
>>
>>55701709
Save that cringe for your minister.
>>
File: insanity-defined-by-einstein1.jpg (16 KB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
insanity-defined-by-einstein1.jpg
16 KB, 400x222
>>55701749
> He seriously unironically believes that biological weapons are controllable and containable.
>>
>>55700037
Why use nukes? The conventional power of the United States is enough turn the Middle East back into sand. The problem is that if you're not toting an AK we assume you're friendly. Why else would Europe allow in millions of what are at best enemy civilians?
>>
>>55702091
Good quote, but we plead for a changing in war methods.
>>
>>55700037
Honestly, the only downside would be radiation spreading over. Not an option for that reason only imo.
>>
File: ground0ocean.jpg (63 KB, 636x463) Image search: [Google]
ground0ocean.jpg
63 KB, 636x463
>>
>>55700037

absolutely not. this would make a precendent. nukes are too powerful to use them at all and everyone has them. besides, you still have to put the syrians somewhere, you want them to eventually return home, or you prefer to keep them forever, because you turned their homeland into a wasteland?
>>
Someone should use nukes against the US State Department and blow up the goddamned Jews running that place instead.
>>
No nukes, the environment will fuck us over later. If we are trying to propagate our race, we would make it more difficult for our youth to live.
>>
>>55700037
No need to waste perfectly fine nukes on those cunts when the plain old bioweapons would do the job more efficiently.
>>
>>55700037
With Muslims everywhere & having no way of knowing which ones are ISIS or not the only way to do this effectively is to round every Muslim up, drop them all in one spot & nuke that place.

TL;DR it can't be done.
>>
File: 1442066040927.png (1 MB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
1442066040927.png
1 MB, 2197x1463
>>55700037
>Get the US to nuke the shit out of the middle east
>China and the commies will see that the US has used it's missiles
>China launch nukes over the US.

>MFW I get to live in a world with no yanks or towel heads
>>
Don't think you'd want to be responsible for killing millions of people. You'd be target # 1. You're naive to think it would actually solve anything. You would fuel borderline extremists and create thousands more. I am all for killing each and everyone of those fucks, but being smart about it is the only way you can approach it.
>>
>>55700037

Nobody will ever seriously propose using nukes/carpet bombings/chemical weapons or anything like that against IS, not only because of the disdain for those methods of warfare, but because a large portion of residents of cities occupied by IS are their de facto hostages.
>>
>>55700037
...Where the fuck would we nuke?
>Where ISIS is
If you mean their holdings in Iraq and Syria, okay might be a bit overkill but you aren't even gonna take out the majority of them. Terrorist cells like them are spread out so this thing won't utterly destroy them.
>>
>>55700037
I think your friend is an idiot.
>>
>>55700037
The effect on the surrounding areas just isn't worth it. The fallout and radiation would spread from the desired target and devistate the climate and the land.
>>
want something against ISIS, but not nuke
>>
>>55702867
Anyone who thinks bioweapons are viable is fucking insane. Literally asylum certifiable. All it takes is ONE mutation. ONE. Out of trillions of replication cycles. Then everybody is dead.

Proper weaponized diseases have NO immunity. They kill you too damn fast for the immune system to do anything. There are only hardcore first response treatments, which autofail the instant the disease mutates.

If you want to be firebombing every single city on the planet in a futile attempt to quarantine the end of the world, be my guest.
>>
>>55701501
Well I should probably take that back.

No one will ever use them in a way that responsibility can be traced back to them.

If some crazy rich guy gets a hold of one and feels froggy, he could do a random attack, but it's not like he would print off a manifesto.

These Ted Kaczynski types aren't the sort to have connections in high places to get ahold of anything particularly expensive without just getting themselves killed during the transaction.
>>
>>55700037
>>55700290
Burning the house to kill cockroaches.

Nah just ban Islam in you country. Jail all believers. Destroy all Mosques. Deny visas into your country for all Muslims without exception.
>>
File: Morla.jpg (178 KB, 981x801) Image search: [Google]
Morla.jpg
178 KB, 981x801
>>55703204
If I had exclusive access to a suitable sample, I can't guarantee that I wouldn't release it.

Not trying to be edgy. Not trying to impress anyone. Not trying to be 2spooky4u. Not even playing.

Do not give me that responsibility.
>>
>>55703401
The middle east is hardly a goddamn fucking house.
>>
File: Capture.gif (88 KB, 604x362) Image search: [Google]
Capture.gif
88 KB, 604x362
>>55703008
Everywhere that's red
>>
>>55703589
And that's exactly why bioweapon facility guards are trained to shoot to kill.
>>
>>55700037
The fallout from nuking the Middle East would be worrying. Instead I propose that it be carpet bombed in its entirety. Then heavily monitor the area via satellite and pick off any survivors, as there are bound to be some.

Many good people will be lost in this process but their sacrifice is necessary.
>>
What's the use of nuking the Middle East if we have a fuckton of Muslims here? First things first.
>>
>>55702930
yeah because it will take more than 2000 nukes to kill off sandniggers.
>>
>>55703204
>They kill you too damn fast for the immune system to do anything.

doesn't that particular thing significantly limit transmission? if a disease kills the host before infecting someone else, it dies out really fast
>>
>>55703700
It's bigger than US. It is you ignorance showing. You believe that you can dictate people overseas how to live there. This will not work and in process you will taint yourself with their shit.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.