[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else can't wait for European race war?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Who else can't wait for European race war?
>>
File: removebaguette.jpg (287 KB, 1020x746) Image search: [Google]
removebaguette.jpg
287 KB, 1020x746
>tfw I've got "the itch"
>>
>>55699960
>race war

Muslim isn't a race, dumbass
>>
File: king homer.jpg (62 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
king homer.jpg
62 KB, 320x240
>>55699960
A "war" implies that Europe will fight back.

don't count on it.
>>
>>55700160
yea, but arabs and niggers are
>>
Sorry to disappoint you but we're way to apathetic here to lift a finger even to save our arses.
>>
File: Binyamin-Netanyahu-009.jpg (849 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
Binyamin-Netanyahu-009.jpg
849 KB, 2060x1236
But it's not going to be a race-war, OP :^)

It's going to be a glorious struggle to defend Judeo-Christian values against Islamofascism :^)

Millions of Europeans will have the privilege of fighting to save the world from the menace of the Iranian terror state :^)
>>
I feel bad for you guys over in Germany. ISIS released *another* video saying they had sleeper cells in Germany. Lemme see if I can find it.
>>
File: 1412301149723.jpg (9 KB, 252x244) Image search: [Google]
1412301149723.jpg
9 KB, 252x244
>The year is 2017
> I've revived the the Oprichniki
>Galloping down london roads on horse back with my bros
>See a Muslim lurking in the shadows
>Run him down and spear him
> place his head on my lance and continue the cleansing with my boyars

Oh man I can't wait
>>
File: 1446911159787.jpg (218 KB, 531x1156) Image search: [Google]
1446911159787.jpg
218 KB, 531x1156
>>55699960
>>
>>55700448
This sounds fucking amazing, I can't wait to kill all the sandniggers invading my country
>>
>>55699960
I've been watching merlin lately. Good show. It did make me depressed in that a fantasy show realizes defending borders and displaying strength are key to success, but our modern ideology praises non action.

It really is disgusting. I see my country get worse by the day. My parents came here in the 70s and there were very strict integration rules. My dad is the 7th son of a very degenerate irish family and he worked tooth and nail for everything he had

He's retiring to a castle;he's done well. Modern immigration laws are centered around this feel good meme of diversity being a good thing.

I love this country, and want weed and immigrants to be illegal. I'm part of the reserves and the day Europe rises up I will volunteer for deployment in a heartbeat
>>
>>55700283
Niggers aren't the real enemy, only a minor nuisance
>>
>>55700309
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=323_1429066834

Here's the video anon. Brace yourselves, and god speed.
>>
I am so hyped

there's nothing to live for

I just want to die on the battlefield surrounded by the corpses of millions and millions of subhuman niggers, arabs and other non-humans

my dick is so hard

i'll put a bullet in all their brains
>>
>>55700428
Thinking tensions high in Doucheland and the Russkis are on total crackdown right now
>>
>>55700032
Me too. Can't wait for the revolution.

Apparently the Calais jungle had a fire because of an electrical fault, funny how it happened after the attacks.

It's happening
>>
>>55700914
Yeah, Putin is such a badass
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.