[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what happened? Where is the France that waged a war with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: pg-19-france-terror-1-reuters.jpg (419 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
pg-19-france-terror-1-reuters.jpg
419 KB, 2048x1536
So what happened?

Where is the France that waged a war with us that lasted 100 years? where is the France that challenged us in the race to create the biggest empire in history, where is the France that once stampeded across Europe? Where is the France that once marched into machine gun fire to protect Paris?

Man there's fucking open shootings in their streets in broad daylight and in the heart of their night life right there in their very capital?

I understand a terrorist attack every few years but there has been 6 attacks this year alone, two mass shootings, one beheading a stabbing and two attempted mass shootings?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN FRANCE? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN CONTINENTAL EUROPE?
>>
where is the british empire?
>>
>>55699139

#gothim
>>
>>55699139
You're standing in it pal. We don't get to say we're not ruled by brits as long as we've got a governer general.
>>
>>55699139
we call it the commonwealth since it's more progressive and cheaper. The Queen still has hers but I think she makes them pay to be part of the 'realm; old boy.
>>
>>55699272
yeah but General Peter Cosgrove is based
>>
France blew it in wwi when they suicide 5 million soldiers pointlessly.
>>
>>55699443
I am angry, why is this happening? does France have an intelligence service? how does this shit even happen? how can anyone get any time to plan anything like this? the worse thing we had since the 7/7 bombings where two men randomly running at a man with knives, this shit takes months of preparation for the bombs and guns and shit what the fuck.
>>
>>55699059
1,500 troops mobilised you faggot.
>>
how strong is french military force?
>>
>>55699641
And what? France is having to mobilize 1,500 troops on it's own streets in it's capital and that is somehow a good thing? My point is that France shouldn't be in this state to begin with you 'faggot'. 1,500 soldiers on the streets isn't going to bring back the 120+ dead people.
>>
France has nearly twice the muslim problem we do and has far more guns available. This sort of attack will happen in Britain at some point, though probably on a smaller scale.
>>
>>55699785
Correct, but it is a start. Unfortately political correctness will probably win out again, and another massacre will happen.
>>
>>55699757
Tied with UK. So, pretty fucking strong and experienced.
>>
>>55699059
>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN FRANCE? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN CONTINENTAL EUROPE?
We won.

Anglosphere is the reason for everything being as it is. The world would be different if it was a Germano or Franco influence.

>Spaniard sphere of influence
KEK
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/3ssbql/with_open_gates_2015_europes_migrant_crisis/

Please upboat this documentary and get it to the front page, this is the best possible opportunity.

>inb4 reddit
Make accounts or use your troll accounts to upboat and make comments about how at last you truly see.
>>
>>55699952
that's what i thought. they seem to be.
>>
>>55699850
There has been loads of these planned in Britain but MI5 and MI6 have been on top of it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/10433482/Spy-chiefs-public-hearing-Security-services-have-foiled-34-terror-plots-in-UK-since-77.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/charlie-hebdo-attack-britain-faced-four-major-terror-plots-in-past-year-reveals-head-of-mi5-9966385.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/government-gives-100m-to-mi5-and-mi6-to-thwart-lone-wolf-terrorists-9968054.html
>>
>>55699622
It was an inside job obviously.
>>
>>55699757
There is no such thing as french military force, it's spreading all over the world in a way that it become totally uneffective
>>
>>55699952
Don't be a fool. They neither have the resources nor the funds to wage a long campaign in the Middle East.
>>
>>55699622
They literally just let the terrorists into the concert hall and didn't check a single bag. I get my bag checked going to the fucking museum. Hopefully France wakes up from whatever fantasy they were in and quickly before more people die.
>>
>>55700207
Precisely what happens when you join NATO and the EU. If you want to wage a war with serious intent, you need the backing of others. Otherwise, when you're in NATO/the EU, you reduce your defence budget and take things easy.
>>
File: 1446155021918.jpg (51 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1446155021918.jpg
51 KB, 640x960
Men are busy with divorces rates, lack of employment, overall shitty quality of life.

Do you really think they're eager to take arms to defend the country against what seems like a lost cause?

Come on dude. This is the era of consumerism, social media, the ME ME ME generation where everyone is self-centered.

Do you really fucking think most 20 - 30 years old people are ready to take arms to defend a fucking cause that's completely alien to them?
>>
>>55699785
It's a better thing than having police cover muslim child rapists m8.
>>
>>55700271
They came in during an intermission. I was listening to an interview with one of the band members and they said it was about 2/3rds into the show and they were considering stopping the show after hearing of nearby shootings.

Obviously they never had their bags checked, because they weren't fucking ticket holders who wanted to enjoy some music before shooting the place up.
>>
>>55700218
That's what he said, tied with the UK
>>
>>55699059
where do you think it went?
i'll tell you.
down the toilet, along with your country and the rest of the world.
>>
>>55700271
We don't really search stuff here we just have cameras everywhere at all times watching people and Mi5 and Mi6 are on everyone who looks suspicious like a fly round shit. With the new powers the Tory's have given them over the last few years the intelligence service and police stop this shit the moment anyone considers it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (38 KB, 450x298) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
38 KB, 450x298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF6PenFuZOk
>>
>>55700415
>Justifying a terrorist attack like this by saying "b-b-b-but your child rapists" as if I agree with it

Spineless coward I hope most French people are not like you.
>>
>>55699785

And most importantly, I don't see how 1500 soldiers spread out in the city is gonna be enough to stop whatever comes next.
>>
>>55700415
He said "pretty fucking strong"...an army that cannot sustain a long and arduous campaign by itself is not a strong military.

I'll only see 4 nations in that category, the US, Russia, China and India. NATO combined is a beastly force but it won't ever happen, why would the Germans go to war in Syria for Parisians?
>>
>>55699059
>Where is the France that waged a war with us that lasted 100 years?
Those French were keks too lel
France's only two successful endeavors were both not even French
Rollo who created the Viking hegemony that sacked and conquered England.
And Napoleon who was born in fucking Italy
>>
>>55700961
>India

Hello Pajeet :DDDDD
Took poo to the loo today?
>>
>>55700982
Corsica, not Italy. Which at the time belonged to the French.
>>
what about the FFL
>>
>>55700390
This
>>
>>55699059
I don't get this shit, according to some reports the bombings started since 8:30 up ultill 11: 00 counter terrorist units and police showed up. why the 3 hours delay?
>>
>>55699622
>how does this shit even happen?

Don't understand why people are saying this. Everything needed could fit into the back of a single car. The country is huge. There is a long coastline. The witness from the concert that I heard described the attacker he saw as entirely nondescript. Would it be so difficult to pull off? I don't think so.
>>
>>55700390
What you say is partially true. However I think it'll take a personal encounter for people to really consider taking action. But this generation is so weak in comparison to our previous and the one before, its depressing. We live in an entitled society and completely ignore what goes on around the globe. What happened in Paris is definitely not the last attack well see. Fuck I bet well see another one before the end of this year.

This is a particularly difficult problem to address because extremists are literally everywhere blended into society. The second they act on their ideology it's too late. It will take an immense amount of cooperation and nation wide support to really have an effect. I hope this incident really opens the eyes of other nations and say this has to be addressed right now. They're not fucking around and it's happening what almost seems like a weekly basis.
>>
File: 1436406006677.jpg (59 KB, 765x343) Image search: [Google]
1436406006677.jpg
59 KB, 765x343
>>55700390
>Men are busy with divorces rates, lack of employment, overall shitty quality of life.
>Do you really think they're eager to take arms to defend the country against what seems like a lost cause?

Especially when your most likely reaction from your own people will be disgust.

We've all got the left wing Pox and have become complacent with our abundance. Time to start putting some leftists in their place.
>>
IS THAT AN AR-15?
>>
Cambodian restaurants killed. Now they got beef with south east asia
>>
>>55699059

TRAIN DERAILED
5 KILLED
>>
>>55702180

Nah AK-47. It doesn't have the right assault banana clip to be an AR-25.
>>
I'm left wing I'm pissed off too. Don't try and say its leftists fault, Obama and Holland are bombing Isis too. I'm in favour of higher minimum wage. Railway nationalising. But I'm not against nukes. And get annoyed at feminists
>>
>>55702278

If he's French it's a FAMAS.
>>
File: maofaggot.jpg (103 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
maofaggot.jpg
103 KB, 720x960
>>55702411

Then start joining us in morally shaming the people who fall all over themselves to signal that Islam is just peachy and all those wogs need is some gibsmedat and mo money fo deem programs bix nood muhfugga.

Pic related: It's your typical leftkek on twitter defending mudslimes.
>>
Can anyone explain why that Legionnaire is using the FAMAS F1 instead of STANAGs?
>>
>>55701109
He was of italian ancestry though
>>
>>55700390
You underestimate the built up rage and boredom of an entire generation

Especially in the USA, people here WANT to be in the military, but it's very difficult to get in

But getting in gives you a future, education, steady job, and the best benefits in the country

American men will flock to the armed forces
>>
>>55704742
>Especially in the USA, people here WANT to be in the military, but it's very difficult to get in

Not that difficult. Don't be a fat fuck, do some running, have a couple of community college credits, and be flexible about your MOS.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.