[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convert to islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 0086 - IQrru8o.jpg (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0086 - IQrru8o.jpg
45 KB, 499x499
Why is islam a bad thing for men? If i convert do i get a muslim qt.314
>>
No more belgian beer.
No more bacon.

I'd rather die.
>>
>>55699036
no freedom of speech?? bowing down to an imaginary king like a faggot you are?
>>
>>55699219
This desu

If you stay a virgin you are still 5/6 a man

Without beer and bacon you are only an eighth a man
>>
File: 1435125311741.jpg (248 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1435125311741.jpg
248 KB, 1280x960
Fuck off m8, not today
>>
>>55699036
eventually they are going to want you to an hero with a belt full of explosives in the middle of a Tel Aviv pizzaria
>>
>>55699036
For $129
>>
>>55699036
>Why is islam a bad thing for men?
Infantilism. Most Muslim men have no self control or discipline. They're cowardly and incompetent which is why they're notorious for being deserters and crooks. What's most ironic about these shitholes is that the women are often smarter and more capable than the men in many aspects. I believe it was Iran that had to install maximum quotas for females enrolled in their universities because even with the odds stacked against them, they were displacing the useless men.

I know it sounds cool to have everything you want accomodated, but the lack of challenge tends to turn you into a spoiled brat who never bothered to develop intrinsic value, much like european women who have just about everything handed on a plate.
>>
>>55699604
Yes but if i get a cute muslim girl i really dont care.
>>
>>55699219
>implying substitutes as tasty don't exist
>>
>>55699604
This guy gets it, as much as we have problems Western society is the only one where a man can truly reach his full potential as a human being through self-improvement and hard work.
>>55699665
How about you get a cute white girl and not sell out your civilisation?
>>
>>55699837
Id rather have an obedient muslim girl, plus im ugly.
>>
>>55699909
Work out, play sport, take pride in your appearance, educate yourself and most importantly project confidence. Don't buy into some of the r9k bullshit that seems to be popular on this board.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.