[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanx Obama, thanx americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: smadh94gwn9m.jpg (45 KB, 800x662) Image search: [Google]
smadh94gwn9m.jpg
45 KB, 800x662
Thanks to all Americans for Paris, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, and the creation of ISIS ...
Unfortunately, the war will not come to you, you will not understand.
But you have created by themselves ISIS she will not come.
And then we will help you and we'll save your soul, cleanse you.
Sincerely, Russian.
>>
It isn't our problem that yuropoors don't know how to deal with shit.
>>
>>55699029

Fuck off being the big brother just looking for oil,your goverment is one of the biggest cancers in the planet right now.
>>
>>55699029

You have to be pragmatic you let them sit for a while they breed and attack your decrepit selves..

Then again you are probably a Jew or one of the people saying this is France's fault.
>>
File: 12414141.jpg (111 KB, 720x710) Image search: [Google]
12414141.jpg
111 KB, 720x710
daily reminder
>>
I'm sorry, but last time I checked, Europe was a big boy. Are you trying to tell me that we need to wipe their asses as well now?
If they can't even handle this shit, what on earth are they going to do if an actual war arrives on their door step?

You know what, Russia, fuck it. Go for it. Take Europe. I bet as you're ramming your cock into their asses, they will be cursing and crying about why the US isn't doing anything/doing something/or what-the-fuck ever they want to cry about.
>>
>>55698880
Don't blame me, a lot of us hate the guy pictured.
>>
>>55698880
Pffft Islam created ISIS not the US.

Not our fault there is a islamic daemon sitting around waiting to strike at all times.
>>
>>55698880
Pussy Riot will save us all from ourselves. Good to know.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9 KB, 183x275
>>55698880
You. Are. Welcome.
>>
>>55698880
IMO trump will go there because Holy War and Jeebus returns
>>
>>55698880
>not wanting a destabilizing force in the ME

Yes, because a strong, unified ME WOULDN'T inevitably lead to the same problems. A clash of cultures, civilizations. Get real.
>>
File: jew.jpg (14 KB, 462x318) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
14 KB, 462x318
>>
>>55701537
we wouldn't forget that you support this whores

Canada will be french again
>>
File: 5435654.png (22 KB, 935x389) Image search: [Google]
5435654.png
22 KB, 935x389
>>55698880
I hope ISIS will destory Russia. High probability.
>>
>>55701274
US created the huge power vacuum that ISIS filled. Hate Muslims all you want, but don't go full retard and ignore facts.
>>
>>55703031
>OBAMA created the huge power vacuum that ISIS filled. Hate Muslims all you want, but don't go full retard and ignore facts.

Fixed.
>>
Uebyvai v prikreplenyi thred.
>>
File: melusine-calendrier-copie.jpg (1 MB, 1181x1668) Image search: [Google]
melusine-calendrier-copie.jpg
1 MB, 1181x1668
>>55698880
NATO created ISIS. i blame Mr Fabius and Bernard Henry levy for that, during the Arab springs they were praising those "freedom fighters", now look at what they did. I'm legit mad at them and everyone who elected this moronic government right now
>>
>>55703118
Exactly. He pulled the troops out and freaking let this happen.
>>
>>55703118
Unless Obama has been president for 2-30 years, no. ISIS happened during his presidency, but this is just the latest in a long series of events and groups that break up and reform.

Terrorism and radicalism in general are the fucking Hydra man. Cut off one head, two more pop up to avenge the first head.
>>
>>55703485
Go back to bed, Yeb.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.