[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we discuss our favorite generalizations >which one gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
ITT: we discuss our favorite generalizations

>which one gets your jimmies rustled?
>which one do you just joke around which?
>which one do you actually believe?
>which one is true?
>>
>most muslims are shit and most shit muslims are ptential terrorists
>>
>>55698571
>99% of the refugeez are poor kinds and mothers and they are so highly educated, that they will save our doomed countries with their intelligence.

>>55698678
Cu ck. You do realize, that most musims sympathize with terrorists?
>>
>>55698571
>>55698678
>>55698998
>Germans are all nazi's
>>
>>55698998
They certainly dont, i know a lot of muslims none of which sympathize with isis
>>
>OPs are all faggots
>>
Stating that most muslims sypathize with isis is equal to the statement that most white people hate muslims
>>
>>55699153
>i know a lot of muslims none of which openly admits that they sympathize with isis, when I - a Kuffar - am present

Fixed it for you.
>>
>>55699301
Which would be totally justified.
>>
>>55699318
Jokes on you, i actually have a muslim background and this is absolutely not true
>>
>>55699301
So, most Muslims sympathise with ISIS then...
>>
>ethnicity creates the individual man
>>
>>55699492
>i actually have a muslim background
Please tell me, Ahmed, why can't you keep your ranks clean from the terrorists then? Why can't you - as a Muslim - do something against those who defile your religion? For example, beat up some of the radical Imams that preach Islamism.
Is it because you sectretly sympathise with those who fight agianst us Kuffar?
>>
>>55699719
What the hell kinda question is that?
There are multiple muslimic movements which try to disintegrate isis, its just not that easy; as isis has gained a lot of vicious power
>>
>>55699719
That's like saying if you disagree with Angela Merkel so much, why don't you go ahead and run for Chancellor, or maybe go out and kill a bunch of Muslims yourself?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.