[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ btfo accept culture my friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
/pol/ btfo accept culture my friends.
>>
>>55698214
>fallacy spamming
>btfo

No.
>>
>>55698214
I got in a twitter war with some SJW warrior who argued "Don't judged all Germans by Hitler, don't judge all Europeans by Columbus. Don't judge all Muslims by terrorists."

I wrote back that she was bigoted, and had revealed her bigotry in that she believed Islam was a race, revealing her subconscious assumption of Muslims being "brown people".

She flipped her shit and then blocked me. Twitter is way funner than normiebook.
>>
>>55698214
fuck you with your consorship

>stop protectin the left!

>>55697439
>>
File: 1417358785350.jpg (52 KB, 358x429) Image search: [Google]
1417358785350.jpg
52 KB, 358x429
>Has more to say about being fair to muslims than the people who were directly affected by last night
>>
File: 1417555257591.gif (796 KB, 320x286) Image search: [Google]
1417555257591.gif
796 KB, 320x286
>>55698214
Yet again.

>"MUSLIMS R THE REAL VICTIMS YOU FUCKING RACISTS"
>>
>>55698214
>do not use terrorist attack for political agenda
>is using terrorist attack for political agenda
>>
>>55698896
That's what our Green party does over here. Whenever a refugee boat sinks or gets turned back they jump up on national TV and slam the conservatives for using refugees as a political plaything.

That's exactly what you're fucking doing, you un-self-aware twats.
>>
>>55698214
It doesn't change the fact that the terrorists in Paris were Muslim and that a bunch of Muslims supporting ISIS were celebrating on Twitter.

Give me one example of a terrorist attack in France within the past 15 years that wasn't perpetuated by a Muslim.
>>
>>55698214
Stupid to believe anything they say.
In Islam any lie or deception may be used against non believers to enhance Islam.

They have guides on how to manipulate media to spread Islam.
>>
>>55699038
Unconditional tolerance is as much a political agenda as anti-immigration stance.
>>
>terrorists use this for political agenda
>we shoudn't, which is basically accepting a handicap

I am pretty sure your idiotic friend doesn't even know what mesodynamic means.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.