[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances of frustrated French GIGN / Police or the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1821710976.jpg (120 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
1821710976.jpg
120 KB, 1024x682
What are the chances of frustrated French GIGN / Police or the regular Army starting Death Squad-style attacks on mosques, muslim citizens, or arab shops? They must be absolutely furious about the ineptness of their government. Hollande is as awful as our Merkel. Are there any inofficial responses from these circles?
>>
From none to zero.
>>
We're not barbarians, even if they are.
>>
>>55697717
Shame. I thought they were more hardcore, especially the police. Way more ruthless than german polizei.
>>
Perhaps the better question is how will Germany respond if it's next?
>>
>>55697992
They're angry as fuck yet can't do anything under Hollande. They probably know that making martyrs out of scum will do no good in these times, especially when muslim enablers have their hands on the media.
>>
>>55698042
Knowing our Goverment, probably close to nothing. I was hoping for a good example from our neighbors.
>>
>>55698209
Your only hope is the FN. Only then will you have the legal means to violently strike back against the towelheads.
>>
How far your countires have fallen is actually pretty funny.
>>
>>55697617
Really low. They're educated professionals, not dumb angry skinheads
>>
>>55698042
They won't, all Europe is as ruthless as a neutered puppy right now, especially Germany. They are so afraid to be called racists that they are willing to be raped to death before doing something about it.
>>
>>55698667
>educated professionals
not
>demoralized keks

what are military and police if they don't fulfill their duty to their nation and people.

They should have coup'ed long ago if they were worth anything...

Guess having a steady paycheck is valued more among our "finest".

Fucking scum
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.