[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a Libertarian society, what stops me from buying part of a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 9538331210_0a7801481e_o-1.jpg (28 KB, 520x250) Image search: [Google]
9538331210_0a7801481e_o-1.jpg
28 KB, 520x250
In a Libertarian society, what stops me from buying part of a city, and using it as a game preserve to hunt humans?
>>
>>55697347
Other people.
>>
>>55697347
Roads
>>
the non-aggression principle will stop this somehow but libertarians never explain how it works they just assume its an a priori truth
>>
The ultra faggot mods of this site if they had their way.

Also, I don't think you can change the law of the land because you own property.
>>
>>55697347
Other people would lynch you you fucking faggot.
+ Libertarianism has a police, it's not AnCap
>>
the nuke that I would drop on that part of the city because I would be able to buy it in a libertarian society
>>
How do Judeo-Liberterians deal with an outbreak of a pandemic?
>>
>>55697347
The government

Libertarianism is not edgy middle school ancap you fuck
>>
>>55698084
>The government shouldn't intervene
>Except when I want it to!
Why are Liberterians such hypocrites lads.
>>
>>55697347
you don't have enough money to buy part of a city.
>>
>>55697347
>Tell a society where everyone is armed that you're gonna start hunting them like game
Good luck with that faggot
>>
>>55698044

By buying a patent of it.
>>
>>55697347
What's the problem with killing people who trespass on others' property?
>>
>>55698362
the purpose of government in libertarianism is to protect the citizens and their property.
>>
>>55697347
The fact that the humans you want to hunt all can get a gun and kill your wife and kids.
>>
>>55699289
What's stopping him from owning all the bullets in the world?
>>
>>55699348
Nothing
>>
>>55697347
The fact that you're a penniless australian?
>>
>>55699348
Whats stopping your anus from owning all the Muslim cocks in the world?
>>
>>55699637
My anus is already owned by someone else.
>>
>>55697347

They already do that in africa, they don't need libertarian societies. Just go full Anarchy faggot. And what's to stop them in Anarchy? Other people grouping up and hunting these faggots down.
>>
>>55699789
and some bullets are owned by the people that would be hunted.

check mate faggot.
>>
>>55697347
In a libertarian society, what stops Australians from shit-posting?
>>
>>55699789
Whats stopping the Muslims of the world from buying it from whoever is the owner?
>>
>>55699977
Dammit, you out-banted me, lad.
>>
>>55698362
You seem like a tremendous ignoramus.

Libertarianism is not the abolition of government, that would be anarchy. We believe there is a place for the federal government, state government and personal freedom. They should all be beneficial to one another instead of the federal gumbint stomping at the latter 2 with their incompetency.
>>
>>55697347

there would be literally nothing wrong with that if the people consented to being there and wanted to be hunted

but thanks to the state setting up death matches in real life is illegal, ugh!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.