[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys even realise that the refugees are fleeing from these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 18
File: topkek.jpg (93 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
93 KB, 960x960
Do you guys even realise that the refugees are fleeing from these exact terrorists? Just thought I'd let you guys know. The refugees aren't terrorists. They are fleeing from them.
>>
they bring them with them
>>
>>55697280
Liar.
>>
Why should France give a flying fuck?
>>
>>55697280

Nice meme. Most of the "refugees" are sleeper agent terrorists.
>>
Just saying:
I bet there are a lot of refugees that look around at the asylum center and think "I thought we run away from them, why did they let those in, too?"
>>
>>55697280
how about this.

the only way refugees are allowed entry into europe is to spend at least one year fighting isis .they have to have confirmed isis kills, their wives and children come first, and only after they've sufficiently killed enough isis are the men allowed european citizenship.
>>
>>55697280

They flee terrorists only to terrorise us once they've settled.

South Asians account for 7% of the total population, but are responsible for 33% of rape crime.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/02/world/in-torrent-of-rapes-in-britain-an-uncomfortable-focus-on-race-and-ethnicity.html?_r=0
>>
>russianchickenproofs.jpg
>>
It's honestly so disgusting that one entire religion is blamed for the acts of a very VERY small portion of it
>>
>>55697616
99% are young males.

you're so naive...
>>
http://www.newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795

The only thing they are fleeing is jobs. They come to Europe for a paycheck, and they bring ISIS with them because THEY LIKE ISIS. they are the big crowds that gather to stone women, or watch them burn gays, and cheer when they blow up an enemy soldier.
>>
>>55697280
isni it sad how millions of healthy males run from only 25,000 extremists? what does that tell you about that entire race?
>>
>>55697280
Why does it matter? Why should countrymen die so that foreigners can have welfare?
>>
>>55697740
exactly, only fundamentalist IS terrorists do these acts.

The solution is we should be more accomodating to refugees so that things like this will never happen again.
>>
>>55697740
>1300+ years of a history of violence
>Small portion

Yeah okay mohamet
>>
>>55697280
they should stand and fight for their brothers then like western civilization does. instead they flee only to bring the fight to paris.
>>
>>55697280
"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957
>>
>>55697280
So they instead bring the terrorists here. That's a good reason to tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>55697918
this is easy for you to accept since your country isnt even a ountry, is literally just a colony.
>>
>>55697280
Who the fuck needs these shitskins? Europeans never asked for this.
>>
>>55697280

TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!!!! You Belgian C.uck
>>
>>55697740
Islam is all about terrorism muhamad
>>
Maybe, but it doesn't really matter.
A few years of trying in vain to assimilate faced with daily anti-muslim sentiment and percieved western "degeneracy" will eventually lead to a large percentage of them to embrace radical islam. Then, they will kill non-believers because it's what they do.
>>
File: europeterrain.jpg (963 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
europeterrain.jpg
963 KB, 2400x2400
>Do you guys even realise that the refugees are fleeing from these exact terrorists? Just thought I'd let you guys know. The refugees aren't terrorists. They are fleeing from them.

if 1 in every 1000 refugees was guaranteed to kill 100 citizens of the host country, and had no way of vetting them (they don't have papers)

would you let any in? would you put foreigners before your own people?
>>
25-35% of muslims are radicals. At any time a muslim can become hostile as the religion preaches that all non-muslims are infidels and heretics. Its a bad religion that should have changed or died out a long time ago.
>>
Just thought I'd let you know, fuck off back to tumblr.

And bring these supper faggot mods with you. I think they would fit right in over at retard central.
>>
>>55697280
they're not fleeing anything
they're bringing it with them
>>
File: France yes.png (1 MB, 1157x885) Image search: [Google]
France yes.png
1 MB, 1157x885
PLEASE FRANCE BE MORE TOLERANT AND ACCEPTING
>>
Ruining their own country doesn't give them the license to ruin others.
>>
They're fleeing from ISIS and bringing all their problems with them. Individual refugees are not to blame, that's just stupid. But it's ignorant to say that this type of thing isn't following them for a reason (read: Islam)
>>
File: 1447472396169.png (342 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1447472396169.png
342 KB, 1440x2560
>>55697740
>>
File: raimbowqt.jpg (112 KB, 670x1024) Image search: [Google]
raimbowqt.jpg
112 KB, 670x1024
To be perfectly honest I'd want them out even if they didn't kill people.
They're just loud and mischievous people to have around and we're not exactly rolling in cash to give away right now. I like walking about muh Galician streets and seeing Galician people walking between these Galician buildings built centuries ago by Galician our common Galician ancestors with whom we share blood and traditions. Is that too much to ask?
They have their refugee camps where they can live and be safe from ISIS and Assad if that's all that matters to them.
>>
>>55697503
Why should you or Germany give a flying fuck about France? We're on the same planet.
>>
>>55697740
Except all whites have to pay for the crusades, right? fucking hypocrite.
>>
>we shit up our own country!
>now lets flee to another country and shit it up too!

FUCK OFF
>>
>>55697280

And the terrorists are coming with them because of the lawless manner in which the migration has been handled. My position has always been to close the border to the EU and handle refugee claims with the ordinary methods in which claims are processed and screened prior to entry.
>>
>>55697280
>Just thought I'd let you guys know. OP is a faggot.
>>
>>55697280
It's their responsibility to remove them from their society. Not ours.
>>
>>55697280
but there are terrorists within the refugees you faggot. I can let them in and endanger myself and my friends and family or I can keep them all out and endanger no one
>>
>>55697280
stfu traitor
>>
>>55697280
the refugees are 90% fighting age males, the only demographic who can save their own countries
>>
Archbishop Nicodemus Daoud of Mosul in Northern Iraq, standing in the ruins of his cathedral, has also sent us a message. In 2014 he said:

“Our sufferings today are the prelude of those you, Europeans and Western Christians, will also suffer in the near future. I lost my diocese. The Islamic radicals want us converted or dead….Please, try to understand us. Your liberal and democratic principles are worth nothing here. You must consider again our reality in the Middle East, because you are welcoming in your countries an ever growing number of Muslims. Also you are in danger. You must take strong and courageous decisions, even at the cost of contradicting your principles. You think all men are equal, but that is not true: Islam does not say that all men are equal. Your values are not their values. If you do not understand this soon enough, you will become the victims of the enemies you have welcomed in your home.”

http://napoleonlive.info/what-i-think/decline-of-european-civilization/
>>
>>55697918
seriously i will beat you
pain, you will experience massive amounts of pain
>>
File: 1447479234712.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1447479234712.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
Even if the vast bulk are fleeing ISIS that does not mean that ISIS cannot use the refugee crisis to slip agents in with them.

Nor does that mean they cannot be different breeds of extremists themselves. Fact is the bulk of all Muslims approve of Sharia law and extremist actions against "Western Infidels." There are no moderate Muslims, Islam is not a moderate religion.
>>
>>55697280
Remind me why I or any White European should care if shitskins kill shitskins?
>>
>>55697280
Why aren't they fighting for their land, then? Fucking cowards.
>>
I know that op.

What we need to worry about is the impressionable young refugees and future kids to refugees being brainwashed by Isis.

We need our own propaganda showing what working for Isis is really like. Interview those that have gone to be with Isis. It's not pretty.

We can't have our young refugees turning to radicalism.
>>
>>55697369
>>
>>55698884
We could try something like this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fumi-e
>>
You obviously don't spend enough time here. If you did, you would see all the news article links about the mass amount of rapes the refugees commit, the terrible treatment and harassment of locals, the demands for sharia law and halal meats only in some places, the crimes they commit, and all the other terrible shit these worthless "refugees" do, yet most if not all of them are not from ISIS or the Taliban or other terrorist organizations. They are shitty as a whole and should be forced back
>>
>>55697635
Also not allowed to teach their kids Islam or practice Islam. You leave your shit religion in your shit country.
>>
>>55697280
Now that you understand why they should go back shut the fuck up,
>>
These refugees are fleeing their own religion and culture.
>>
File: f120207yn14-195x110.jpg (115 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
f120207yn14-195x110.jpg
115 KB, 1024x575
>>55698343
>>
Can a good Muslim be a good American/European?
Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon God of Arabia
Religiously- no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)
Scripturally- no. Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.
Geographically- no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.
Socially- no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews..
Politically- no. Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.
Domestically- no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34)

Wait until the Muslim population reaches critical mass, then, you better be afraid. Females are worth nothing in muslim society, christian/white females are recognized as whores/sluts that have absolutely no rights and are free to rape. The Muslims will destroy the people of Europe then they will destroy the past of Europe. All churches, old buildings, art, will be blown up nothing will remain of the European people. That is the future if the people of Europe let this invasion continue. Just remember my words...
>>
>>55699130
except they continue to practice their neanderthal beliefs while living in europe.
>>
>>55697280
did you realise that i s i s said they were going to smuggle in terrorists amongst the refugees also why do you post a picture of a black? it's Syrians that meant to be refugees not black
>>
turkey is a safe country
greece is a safe country
etc. etc.

go away abdul
>>
>>55697280
You sound like the aliens from Dream catcher
>>
>>55699229

Yep, and seems to work out just fine. My country is f*cked up beyond saving.
>>
>>55697280
Same with the Mexicans, they flee from the cartels and you don't see them shooting shit up when they come to the United states. They prove their worth by working hard even harder than blacks. They should learn from them how to be proper refugees and not barbaric fucktards.
>>
>>55697280
They're fleeing from the government trying to purge them. Based Assad is trying to kill the terrorists and they are all running to Europe.

People are so fucking retarded.
>>
>>55697280
>>55697918
bitch
i'm not fucking kidding
let's meet up

ik verbouw dat achterlijk smoelwerk dat uw eigen kut hoer van een moedr je niet meer herkend
>>
>>55697280
You can't run from yourself m8
>>
File: 4chan-Jesus-pepe-world.png (30 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Jesus-pepe-world.png
30 KB, 700x800
Fuck them.

We will eat their children, we will rape their women, we will force them to our religion...oh wait, thats the muslim animal.

And the refugees are true blue believers even if tis not them plating the bombs, allahuing akbaring, or other stupid shit.

If the refugees had a big problem with evil isis fanatics, then they should publicly renounce the evil religion they are fleeing from.

Oh wait...cognitive dissonance. Too many paradoxes.
>>
>>55697280
>They are fleeing from them.
It didn't work.
>>
>>55697280
If I had any artistic talent I would've drawn a comic by now with an ISIS militant blending into a refugee's shadow as he crosses into a western border.
>>
>>55697280

TRAITORS Used to be...put to Death!!! An iron maiden or other medieval torture device would be suitable for these TRAITORS. What has crawled up inside of them???? but the devil himself! I don't care how good-looking or "pretty" these young ones seem to be. They ARE TRAITORS to WHITES everywhere! Loyalty to nothing is Psychopathic or Insanity, basically, ALL our politicians, world-wide, are, LibKek or Kekservatives. A collective of spineless, effeminate, defeatists.
>>
>>55698405

You people look like inbred horse fuckers. You could use some genetic diversity.
>>
>>55697280
Well, Belgium, it's time to go to bed now. You've done enough keking already.
>>
>>55698421
Yeah, if Christians were terrorizing innocents, probably.
>>
>>55697280
Told it once, will tell it again:
>During the 90's Algeria went to shit (more than usually) because of warfare between a corrupted gov and some fundies (ring a bell?)
>25 years later, sons of Algerian refugees are supporting or joining IS
>>
>>55699490

You're dumb. Must be a relocated American in Canada.
>>
>>55697280
lol krijg toch kanker sukkel
>>
They shouldn't be let in. Sad, but true.

Syria needs to figure out its own problems. The refugees are Sunnis, which are the terrorist ones.
>>
>>55697280
Doesn't matter bro

you bring in this many people, you can't verify anyone, they're brown.

You're just asking for it at that point bro.

Why do refugees need to be all male? If there's a population crisis in the european how does adding more men help?
>>
>>55697280
I barely care about the french that lost their lives last night, what the fuck would i care if suddenly tens of thousands of sandniggers got their lights put out?
>>
Something big is guaranteed to happen soon litteraly millions of africans and arabs are on the way it has never been this mad i just realised the scale of this inevitably tens of thousands of these migrants will have radical islamist ideals. We will probably in the next few years see a huge inrease in terrorism and civil unrest in europe and a steady growth of nationalism all over europe when even the leftists realise the terror they have supported.

There's only one solution.

The Final Solution.

Victory or Valhalla.
>>
>>55697772
Im glad we can see country flags its easier to dismiss americunt bullshit
>>
>>55697280
Shut the fuck up, Merkel.
>>
>>55697280tr
Yup "they" (the 20% of refugees that are Syrian and consist for 80% out military-aged men) are fleeing from "them"... And then they are fleeing from Turkey, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia and Austria.

And now "we" should do what? Accomodate them and give them a safe place, and send our own soldiers to die in a conflict that isn't related to them?
>>
>>55697280
Sage all the shill threads. Don't jump to b8 like a retarded pitbull
>>
>>55697280

Kill yourself, Traitor
>>
>>55697280
Why don't you just fucking make an area THERE safe for the refugees instead of bringing them in?

Why must they be brought in?
>>
>>55697280
>Here is a chemical component A, and another chemical B
>If they come in contact, there's a detonation
>It's unsafe for those two components to be so close out here in the open
>You need to swallow them both so that chemical A is away from chemical B
>If you only swallow A and not B it's discrimination

Come on goy
>>
>>55697280
Cant wait till muzzies kill 100+ in germany
>>
File: 1414197901553.png (2 MB, 1048x879) Image search: [Google]
1414197901553.png
2 MB, 1048x879
>>55698418

Yeah, but in different centuries, apparently.
>>
>>55699383
The problem is that they may very well be as hard working as mexicans. But mexicans are bros and integrate into america.

Muslims bring their barbaric ideology with them. Only college educated, wealthy, secularist, poor non muslims, and political refugees fleeing terrorism and faggots should be let into europe.
>>
>>55697280

"Refugees", yeah, right. A good chunk of them are neither syrians, nor refugees. Welfare parasites would be more fitting, and how many of them do you think support ISIS?
Generous estimates are about 10 percent. That's a whole lot of terror-supporting savages...
>>
>>55697280
If Chewbacca lives on Endor that means accepting refugees is not a problem!
>>
I don't really care, they just bring the problems with them here. It's too bad but life is harsh. You could always fight back in your country if you want change.
>>
>>55700843
He doesn't live on endor he lives on kashyk
>>
I think it's just funny thing massive terrorist attack just happened to occur only a few weeks after an enormous refugee migration
>>
>>55697280
>men leaving their wives, daughters, mothers behind
>refugees

They should be killed. Eugenics was a good thing but Germany ruined it
>>
>>55697280
Why aren't you crying for your Country walloon?
>>
File: 1365549877385.jpg (64 KB, 374x374) Image search: [Google]
1365549877385.jpg
64 KB, 374x374
>>55700843
But no one actually lives on endor because it's a gas giant.
>>
>>55697280
They're making their problems our problems, fuck 'em. The world would be no different if not better off if these people were wiped off the face of the Earth.
>>
>>55697879
Lol at the dirty spic calling the kettle black. The world really has turned upside down
>>
>>55700925
But there's too many sides to pick from so they become confused and must run away to wealthy white countries!
>>
>>55700562
Mexicans bring their sexy women with them also. Muzzie women are downright ugly
>>
>they're fleeing war you must help

You can't make me.
>>
>>55700925

This.

Europe is what it is today not because people fled.

Finland sent their kids and elderly to Sweden, there weren't many males 18-65 who came here.
>>
File: biji Kurdistan.jpg (95 KB, 959x639) Image search: [Google]
biji Kurdistan.jpg
95 KB, 959x639
>>55697280

Maybe they should try fighting instead of fleeing.

>Thousands of Yazidis were either killed or abducted by IS militants when they captured Sinjar in August 2015, but many more became trapped on nearby Mount Sinjar without food or water for days until they were rescued by Syrian Kurdish forces.
>Hussein Derbo, the head of a Peshmerga battalion made up of 440 Yazidis, told Reuters: "It is our land and our honour. They [IS] stole our dignity. We want to get it back."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/34806556

Meanwhile millions of Syrian men are complaining that German villages are too boring and groping women in German nightclubs.
>>
File: 2009.gif (1 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
2009.gif
1 MB, 356x200
>>55697740
Oh fuck off libshit Canada.
>>
The refugees aren't in Europe. Those who came to Europe are economic migrants mostly from lebanon, turkey, and africa seeking to leech off of your tax money.
>>
File: 1440060883365.gif (390 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1440060883365.gif
390 KB, 500x281
>>55698010
Thanks for the fucking MLA citation, because this is clearly an academic environment.
>>
They fleeing them so they can bringing them to us.
No thanks
>>
Man, 4chan must be getting tumblr raided or something, I have never seen so many ignorant "muh muslims are peaceful" threads in such a short span of time in a good while.
>>
>>55703243
>saving a picture of nigs on your computer

time to get a new computer friendo
>>
File: 2005.gif (2 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
2005.gif
2 MB, 356x200
>>55703921
sweetie, you are literally so out of line it’s fucking unbelievable. i could drag you so hard right now but i know you’ll just end up crying. i’ve roasted you before and you know it. chances are you’ll just say i bullied you because you’re gay and have different skin. talk shit get hit, you don’t wanna mess with me kiddo; i’ve got a black belt. i know threats are fucked up but that’s all i’ve been receiving all day, probably from her royal hoodrat olive and all of her nasty friends. but you can gang up on me and make fun of me for being goth all you want. i’ve been hurt a lot. my first boyfriend cheated on me, my dad screams if i forget to do my chores, and there are some days i don’t even want to get out of bed in the mornings. i’m a jaded teenage girl. i’ve been through shit that you wouldn’t even dream of. you think your life is hard? try asking the cutest guy in your grade out in the middle of the cafeteria only to find out he has a fucking girlfriend. you don’t know my life or my story so keep my name out of your nasty mouth. life is a battlefield and it looks like i’ve already won.
>>
>>55697280
They should be fighting the terrorists at home, not fleeing here and bringing the terrorists with them.
>>
File: lhkjhkjh.png (450 KB, 426x517) Image search: [Google]
lhkjhkjh.png
450 KB, 426x517
>>55697280
Yes we know, that's why we let them in.

However, we can't deal with them all in one go, they need to work with us by trying to build a liveable space outside of the major cities etc.

They could have camped up on the beaches of Europe and people would have sent money to help as they do whenever there are people suffering.

We need to weed out the terrorists and criminal gangs that have come over.

We need to stop encouraging the use of illegal trade routes by allowing illegals in to the cities.

We need to keep them in camps on the edges of their own countries and process them methodically and safely.
>>
File: 1390825839630.jpg (89 KB, 392x698) Image search: [Google]
1390825839630.jpg
89 KB, 392x698
>been majority
>fleeing
If terrorist are minority whey not to expunge them?
>>
>>55697280
Who cares?

Nobody...
>>
>>55697280

Why shouldn't Europeans FLEE to the middle east? Oh wait they will be called infidels and killed on sight.
>>
>>55697280
No, they are not. If their main motive was peace, not monies, they would've gone to Turkey, Egypt or Southern Europe at least. But no, it isn't peaceful enough in Turkey or even Italy, they can feel safe only in Germany and Sweden.
>>
>>55697280
No, what they're doing is spreading their virus. Middle East ought to be quarantined
>>
>>55704456
that won't happen when your government is corrupt as fuck. also, i'm sure everyone is willing to immediately sacrifice themselves and has access to military grade weaponry for the job.
>>
>>55697280

Most of them aren't even fucking form syria or Iraq. Also, most muslims SUPPORT violence against those who don't support or follow Muslim social rules. If they were just interested in saftey, rather than why they ACTUALLY came, financial benefits, they would have stopped in Turkey or whatever.
>>
>>55699701
Pretty much this. I hate how so many Canadians are losing our culture of being understanding and forgiving, actually listening to the story. Either we're becoming Americanized or we're all becoming more idiotic by the day.

Either way, you're making us look bad Canada-san
>>
>>55705180

Just wait until you get a massacre. Then we'll see if you feel so forgiving
>>
>>55698343
>Ah shit. We aren't sucking enough refugee dick.
>>
>>55697280
leave the shitposting to 'staya, will ya
>>
>>55698819
Pacifism and intellectual Western victory mean nothing when the other side happily hits both sides of your cheeks. Lel. I love cúcks getting btfo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV7-PkWlsQ0
>>
File: 4chan-canada-bro.jpg (19 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
4chan-canada-bro.jpg
19 KB, 250x246
>>55705180>>55699701>>55705180

>look bad

Lick my asshole. I care more for the little girls getting torn apart my muslim cock in sweden.

I care more for a country being turned into the biggest rape country in the world by fucking animals that actually think its no big deal because they are infidels they are raping

I care more for western countries with superior moral values being destroy by pig fucking mohamed worshippers.

I care more about the TRUTH, REALITY, than appeasing some SJW cry babies that dont know shit about the world, and start to cry when its not the my little pony movie they imagine to be.

Friendship is good, but it is not magic you cunt.

And I care more about actually speaking out, and not being a worthless human being that blinds themselves to it.

So if you so tolerant go to Egypt and converse with animal muslims that will rape you.

Or go to ISIS. Hope those tolerant muslims followers of the most peaceful religion dont decapitate you and rape your headless body.

Islam will tell you to your face what it wants tod o to you a non believer. And western world liberals...actually dont believe them.
>>
>>55697740
Then why christians and whites are blamed all the time by leftists?
>>
I'm sure a good portion of the refugee's are legitimently good people.
Most people in the world are good people. The problem is, there is no checking who's coming in. You don't know who the fuck is coming in with the peaceful refugees.

Not to mention, a lot of the refugee's refuse to assimilate to the new culture around them.
>>
>>55699570
>genetic diversity
OH BOY
That's sure as hell helping Western Europe right?
>>
>>55697740
>small portion
cancuk never dissapointes
go back to smoke some weed lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
>>55697280
Fuck off you fag. These Muslim fucks have been pulling this "Religion of Peace" shit since 9/11. Almost every terrorists attack is conducted by Muslims. I'm not even going to support shitskin owned businesses anymore because of their shit. Fuck Muslims and fuck you.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.