[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
90 % of pol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: cabecr.jpg (52 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
cabecr.jpg
52 KB, 624x351
All of you fuckwits who act like you don't give a fuck about what happened in Paris can go fuck yourselves. GO OUT and look at what's happened, how people's lives have changed after this attack and many more like it (Ankara bombing, Beirut etc)

For once stop acting so goddamn cold and stop feeling the need to act all INHUMAN just because you're on 4chan. Goddammit, 90% of this page are pure fucking cancer. What have you ever contributed to society?

Thanks to everyone who contribute a little positivity on this site, you warm my stone cold heart for a few seconds so keep at it.

Bigoted people as always.
>>
>>55697060

>reality is bigotry
>2015

back to your kekshed, Sven.
>>
Do you prefer muslim or somalian cock sven?
>>
>how dare you say "I told you so" after I spent months calling you racist for predicting the logical and inevitable outcome of the suicidal policies I like
>>
>>55697060
>we need to combat people who hate everything about us, willing to die just to kill anyone of us with love and positive feelings.

You ever watched that new Rambo movie? You remember that one badly written annoying pacifist character?
>>
I'm not acting inhuman because I'm on 4chan.
I'm trying to keep a level head without getting swept up in any hysteria either way.
I believe a cool, calm approach to solving this situation, including similar cases and the bigger picture, is optimal. Being hot-headed and rushing into action is farcical.
>>
>>55697060
Its what happens when people are anonymous, they say hateful things to get a rise out of someone.
Also, it is hilarious to call someone a stinky muslim nigger.
>>
File: 1410018794672.gif (2 MB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1410018794672.gif
2 MB, 500x391
>>55697060
So what should we do?

Cry? Stick a bunch of utterly meaningless "MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THE FRENCH PEOPLE" statuses across social media that mean nothing, do nothing, and are just social posturing? Go and have a natter with everyone about how terrible it is people died, again and again?

Waaah, some people aren't bawling their eyes out about how mean the world is and offering up meaningless platitudes to make themselves feel like good people, poor you Sven, such a hard life.
>>
>>55698077
>>55697965
I am pretty sure OP will feel much better when his migrant friends decides to give him two doses of lead applied to the head.

That will cheer him up.
>>
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3dqzx9_images-de-la-fusillade-au-bataclan_news
>>
>>55697060
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-23/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-us-created-isis-tool-overthrow-syrias-president-assad
>>
>>55697060

Get the fuck outta here, Abdul.
>>
>Swedish
>ability to separate reality from imagination
Does not compute.
>>
File: nazi paradise.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
nazi paradise.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1200
>>55697060
With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55697060
I'm sorry for your country. I really am.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.