[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are nominated president of France. Who do you invade? Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: orientemedio.jpg (61 KB, 627x390) Image search: [Google]
orientemedio.jpg
61 KB, 627x390
You are nominated president of France.
Who do you invade? Do you care to blame anyone or just say "fuck all these Muslims, France is declaring war on X!"
>>
Israel.
>>
>>55696951
Guaranteed replies.
>>
I turn everything between Egypt and India to glass
>>
>>55696878
Israel
>>
>>55696878
I don't invade anyone I just nuke the middle east until there's nothing but radioactive dirt all around.
>>
Saudi Arabia is the most objectively evil country in the world desu. An absolute monarchy that can jail a foreign ambassador for having a can of beer in his belongings, stones women and funds islamic terrorism and the spread of islam through the world.
Their oil fields and their oil barons should be seezed, squeezed dry and then we let them just be a desert country with a bit of tourism. Same for all the oil-rich gulf states actually, their oil money is what allows them to do this shit.
That will also mean that Israel will have no excuse to be swallowing all those shekels in defence aid and we can let high-tech sand people fight low tech sand people every couple of years. We build some walls and make it clear that it's not worth the effort for them to try to come to Europe and they will have to stay and fight for a better home for themselves.
>>
>Europoor countries
>Having an army capable of invading anything
kek
>>
Israel
>>
>>55696878
Declare war on Israel, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia and call to arms every European Union nation.
>>
steal and sell everything I possibly can, profit as much as I possibly can, offshore or whatever all money and posessions, then fuck shit up as much as possible for france, like nuke germany or something and then run away to enjoy solemn life of a multi-billionaire, laughing at france on fire.
>>
>>55696878

I don't invade anywhere, I:

>lock down the borders
>remove all asylum seekers from the middle east and asia
>public executions for all linked to these killings
>remove kebab

If intel appears about IS, then follow it will an icbm
>>
>>55696878
I'd rather deport all criminal foreigners and massively curtail immigration than start another war.
>>
>>55696878
Ban muslims from my country and start mass deportation
>>
plx noone is like NUKE ALL THE MIDDLE EAST WHAT THE HELL

the reality is very different, france get rekted the terror that they created. keep feeding pkk and other "kurdish freedom(!)" moves. you ll get rekt more and more

god bless erdogan for using terror against terror creators. getting rekting by own weapon must be nice
>>
>>55697835
Why Jordan though, they seem to be one of the most civilized middle-eastern nations and are in teh coalition vs ISIS..
>>
Saudis and Qatar. Jordan is ok and UAE will probably behave if think it's in their best interest. I doubt there would be many jihadist issues in two decades if the saudi monarchy and clergy were removed.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.