[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys know that ISIS wants you to hate muslims right? That's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1443706656413.jpg (56 KB, 624x414) Image search: [Google]
1443706656413.jpg
56 KB, 624x414
You guys know that ISIS wants you to hate muslims right? That's their entire plan. You're feeding right into their hands. If you're racist towards muslims that just gives them more reason to join up with ISIS.

Do you guys not see the cycle of hate you're a perpetuating?
>>
>>55696840
we'll get rid of them all quicker that way.
>>
I hope all muslims join isis so we have even more reason to kill them all.
>>
I know man. It's not all the slaughter that's bothering me. It's all this hate it has generated. Where's the love, man?
>>
There wont be any cycle if we just kick the muslims out of all western nations and shut our borders off completely to any person who is muslim. There doesn't have to be any violence. Just leave. Go. Out. Gone. Bye.
>>
>>55696840
Its true. China has it right, kill them when they act up in your own country, don't fight them abroad. Mind you, China actively suppresses liberals and degenerates, whereas we suck they dicks
>>
I find it funny that politicians say these attacks have nothing to do with islam, Then proceed to fly warplanes over to muslim countries and bomb muslims into smithereens. Yup, can't possibly have anything to do with islam, right...
>>
If they want an apocalypse then we should give them their apocalypse, and then return to our way of life.
>>
>>55696840
There wont be a cycle if we kill them all
>>
>>55696840
YOU DON'T DESERVE TO POST A TRUMP PIC. TRUMP IS THE UNSTUMPABLE.
>>
Bombing the SHIT out of ISIS wasn't an exaggeration.
>>
>>55696840
>racist towards muslims
STOP SAYING THAT FOR SUCKS SAKE IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE >>55696990
this guy gets it
>>
>>55696840
Good, the more kebab there are to remove, the better.
>>
>>55696840
I think its a fantastic idea. They all gather up in one place and it will be easier to bomb them. Less civilian casualties that way has the cluster fuck is of ignorant, uncivilized, single minded extreme muslims.
>>
>>55697716
gather in one place*
>>
>>55696840
So we continue killing them until there's no muslims left? what's the problem exactly?
>>
>>55696840
>If we just ignore the bullies, they'll leave us alone.

Is this why Millennials suck at literally everything that isn't a first person shooter?
>>
>>55697351
China is communist, therefore they are both liberal and degenerate.
>>
>>55697691
thanks canada
>>
a plan like that only works if you every actually build up a chance to win

If 100%, every single Muslim turned militant, they could easily all be glassed in a few hours because there wouldn't be any collateral damage
>>
>>55696840
Nothing to do with Islam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N46mIHEGHN0
>>
File: plz.png (240 KB, 1490x820) Image search: [Google]
plz.png
240 KB, 1490x820
Try harder
>>
>>55697995
>China is communist
AHAHAHAHAHAH..., Really? Are you brain damaged? Even Canada is more Communist. China is quite capitalist; the reason why the government calls itself communist is because it still uses the soviet political system.
>>
>>55698073
you're welcome guy
>>
>>55696840
you cant be "racist towards muslims". it is literally impossible and nonsensical.
>>
>>55696840
EXACTLY. We want to start a race war idiot. The more hate the better. We'll cleanse this earth of mudslime virus inshallah!
>>
File: SJimHKvs.png (84 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
SJimHKvs.png
84 KB, 240x240
>>
> be muslim
> see terrorists slaughter innocent people in France
>join terrorist group
> it's okay, somehow my actions are justified

Good people don't just randomly join terrorist groups. They're muslims, not retards.

Moot point.
>>
>>55696840
as long as islam gets eradicated i don't care
>>
>>55696840
Muslims were terrorists 1000 years before ISIS
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.