[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what are you guys gonna do with all the refugees that you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 4L_utuVNEaV.jpg (367 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
4L_utuVNEaV.jpg
367 KB, 960x960
So what are you guys gonna do with all the refugees that you've taken in now? Surely you're going to load them on a train and send them back to whatever shithole they came from, right?
>>
>>55696816
They need to load them onto trains and send them to death camps.
>>
File: 7yvBcu9.jpg (266 KB, 1125x750) Image search: [Google]
7yvBcu9.jpg
266 KB, 1125x750
>refugees fleeing isis caliphate are actually pro-isis

my sides, every refugee you see in pictures who comes from a military background is from the dudes fighting isis whether its assad's syrian arab army or hezbollah.
>>
>>55696816
Behead them
>>
>>55696816
afaic all these people have blood on their hands as much as the sandniggers actually shooting at people and blowing shit up
>>
>>55696816

That photo from Glasgow is from the post-independence 'clashing' in George's Square. It has nothing to do with refugees.
>>
>>55696816

Boncentration Bamps.
>>
>>55697379
I was about to say could have sworn I saw the exact same photograph last year.
>>
>>55697566

The giveaway is that everyone is white
>>
All of this it's leftists' shit fault.
>>
>>55696816
we will do this!

>>55697439
>>
>>55696816
Paris is a free space, I take it?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.