[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Muslim Internet Defense Force is in full swing today. Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: b b blanda upp.jpg (122 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
b b blanda upp.jpg
122 KB, 1920x1080
The Muslim Internet Defense Force is in full swing today. Every tweet on social media is:
>Not all Muslims are like this!
>People are just using this to justify their hatred!
>Islam is the religion of peace, Christians started the Crusades!
Is this the event that will finally make Europe angry or are the c.ucks going to keep winning?
>>
Can't we just nuke Sweden
>>
>>55696681
cockroaches are immune to radiation
>>
>>55696569
The only thing that will happen is a few more bombs in Syria. EU citizens will do nothing Muslims will claim persecution and micro aggression, which will give the left government more traction to dilute racism with more diversity. True Story.
>>
>>55696569
>crusades
what a retarded argument
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
>>
>>55696830
Kek
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (41 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
41 KB, 360x360
This is fucking depressing.
>>
>>55696569

That's not the MIDF, people are just genuinely that retarded and brainwashed.
>>
>>55697337
>expecting liberals to listen to logic and reason
kek. I showed one of them this video and they just dismissed the whole thing as "racist revisionist history"
>>
>>55696569
This was foreseeable but they are not clinching to their tolerance, they are not defending Muslims.

They are defending the status quo, their numb comfort, they are like people sentenced to death begging the executioner: "please just one more minute of blissful delusion".
>>
>>55696569
>>Islam is the religion of peace, Christians started the Crusades!

Motherfucking retards the muslims start the Crusades, it's in the fucking Koran.

And it's Mohammed himself leading the attack. The "religion of peace" is a warband from the very inception. Again, it is IN THE FUCKING BOOK. Leftists are so fucking deluded.
>>
>>55698344
>They are defending the status quo, their numb comfort, they are like people sentenced to death begging the executioner: "please just one more minute of blissful delusion".
This is so true.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.