[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Concentrate and Deport
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 600x750
Last night France realized that "increased security measures" don't work when your culture is being over-run.

At a certain point, Europeans will realize that concentration and deportation are the only solution. Memories of Hitler will keep these soft Europeans from taking action, and even discussion of concentration is probably illegal.

My Question:
>will Europe ever seriously consider concentration and deportation?

For the love of God, you folks concentrated and executed the Jews because they were an economic nuisance. An economic nuisance!! These people are killing you, raping your children, and openly destroying your culture and your blaming yourselves?!?
>>
/pol/ complains but doesn't talk about the solution.

What is the solution?
>>
>>55697373
do you mean a final solution?
>>
Eventually when they have even greater demographic clout, Muslims will kick off a civil war and Europeans will have no choice, they will have to fight or be destroyed.
>>
>>55697457
Extermination isn't an option anymore. I think forced deportation is still on the table.

From a legal standpoint, what would need to occur? Deporting citizens on the basis of their religion would require some heavy legal work.

And where would they go? From an international treaty standpoint, where could you deport European citizens? Israel? Yemen?

And what would it take to get your average European to support / embrace such a policy?

I
>>
>>55696157
The problem is that, realistically, Hitler did nothing wrong. People have painted him to be so terrible since the very beginning. Hitler's philosophy is precisely what they need right now. If they want to preserve their race, our race, they need to do something. These people do not need our sympathy or help. They need to stay where they are and either work it out within themselves or find a way to live with each other. We cannot let them take advantage of our kindness. They're just using it to slaughter us everywhere.
>>
I think we "European" people should start deportation, but where will they go, no one want to take sand... Muslims to their land.
>>
File: DESIGNATED.jpg (17 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
DESIGNATED.jpg
17 KB, 300x199
>>55696157
Its not rape if you enjoy the benis :DDDD
>>
>>55697373
Closing the borders and deporting the rest.
>>
Germany and Hitler would have won WW2 if the holocaust was not a part of the plan.Isn't that ironic?

Most Nazis here will say i am wrong but i am not.

Kill and deport Jews that are known to make gold out of sand - Import Islam and Arabs who have not contributed anything to mankind.

The European mind is a tricky one.
>>
>>55697980
Yes but deporting 2nd generation citizens on the basis of their race and religion - how do you convince legislature and citizens that this is necessary?

And most importantly, what nations can be convinced to accept them?

/pol/ needs to think about these questions. We spend time talking about slaughtering / deporting Muslims, but we breeze over the fact that these actions are currently impractical.
>>
>>55696157
This. Don't let anyone bog you down in unnecessary arguments. Fact: when the majority of Muslims is deported and locked out, this will stop. Immediately.
>>
File: 1441650024441.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1441650024441.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
>>55698355
THIS
You can talk about problems all day but what solutions are there? The world isn't black and white and you need a way to deal with it that isn't just edgy
>"kill them all :DDDD"
or
>"let's deports millions of people born and raised here to their 'homeland', everything will be fine"
>>
>>55697980
Dump them all in Syria, Libya and Afghanistan. Those retards who pretended to be Syrian will now get the full submersion experience.
>>
It's probably going to get bad.

It really is the liberals fault. Waiting too long and allowing bad things to happen, then preaching inaction.
>>
>>55696157
He didn't execute the jews. The world would've been better off if he had though.

This attack would never have happened. 9/11 would've never happened.
>>
>>55698355
You're talking about man-made laws, not laws of nature.
>>
>>55696157
I don't get this image, why is the lion chewing on a cross?
>>
>>55697947

It's not about race though. It's about culture. Europe gets along fine with East and South Asians when they integrate.
>>
>>55699057
Pakis are South Asian. Hindus are better but I don't want the 1.3 billion of them in Europe.
>>
>>55699057
It is about race though. That's what a lot of people fail to see. "The most precious possession you have is your own people." If you don't preserve your people, you can't preserve your culture. That's been shown throughout history.
>>
>>55696157
For the record, if this were happening in the US, Article 1, Section 9, clause 2 of the US constitution would allow us to round up Muslims and put them in concentration camps under the watch of a military general, suspending habeus corpus.

Look it up. That's how we were able to concentrate Japanese in Manzanar (CA) in WW2.

Does Europe have the same level of legal framework?
>>
>>55699039
Dude represents Islam.
>>
>>55699457
Oh, I got confused since Jesus is sometimes represented by lion in Christian art
>>
>>55699457
Shouldn't it be a pig
>>
>>55699774
Right now you are the pig Europe. Islam is he nightly Lion, crushing you in his Jaw and mounting your women, injecting them with his seed.
>>
Memories of Hitler drive our passion. We need to gather the courage to stand up to the rest of the world and follow in his footsteps once again.
>>
>>55699857
Don't you have your 4 year old sister to rape, Ahmed? Oink oink
>>
>>55698355

Take over the media. Tell the cattle whatever is necessary. Remove kebab.

Easy Peezy
>>
>>55697749
Just dump them back in syria/afghanistan/iraq.

It's not like any of those places have a functional enough government to take any kind of international legal action.

Also that's where these cunts came from anyway.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.