[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /pol/ honestly this stupid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 14
File: 1446921844605.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1446921844605.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
Literally the main purpose of these attacks are to get westerners to hate muslims so the muslims will feel marginalised and turn to ISIS. All these posts about hating muslims are hilarious frankly.
>>
I guess we should start to love muslims ! Such genius we are
>>
>>55695807
if only the people who died loved muslims then they wouldnt have died
>>
>>55695807
>implying more terrror attacks are a bad thing.
sooner or later Kuckrope will have to wake up or get exterminated
>>
What's wrong with that? Once the racewar starts we will be free from islam and hopefully lose alot of those leftist cunts who wanted them here.
>>
Oh Ahmed, do you really need our love?
>>
>>55695807
>>55695807
thats like your opinion man, so you better stop proyecting your own ideas and prejudge onto a different culture, and better ask THEM, listen to THEM, not what YOU believe, because THEY say a different thing than you are.
>>
>>55695807

yeah, we know and we're okay with it. More for us to justifiably massacre with indiscriminate carpet bombings
>>
>>55695807
I agree. One of my best friends in school was a muslim and he is just a normal civilised guy who happens to be a muslim.
>>
>>55695807
>lives in uk
>calls everyone westerners

Get back to your country, Ahmed.
>>
>>55695807
>so the muslims will feel marginalised and turn to ISIS

Bullshit. The muslims are vigorously supported throughout the western world and still they're actively turning on their host countries.
>>
>>55555555
What was the get?
>>
>>55695807
no muslims - no problems.
>>
>>55695807
>Bash feminism
>"Oh! You must hate women!"

>Bash ISIS
>"Oh! You must hate muslims!"

Close but no.
>>
>>55695807
Good, let them pick sides, none of that "moderate" bullshit.
>>
>>55695807
why do i give a shit? those niggers have inferior technology and live in sand, they can't win the race war
>>
RACE WAR! RACE WAR! KILL EM ALL!
>>
>>55695807

IF ONLY WE LOVE THEM MORE THEY STOP HURTING US

Nice liberj stockholm syndrome battered wife tier logic you have there fuckwit.
>>
File: file.png (20 KB, 668x167) Image search: [Google]
file.png
20 KB, 668x167
>>55696226
>>
Good. The sooner it starts the better. We need to cleanse the Europe from those savages once and for all. Let the chaos spread. More people will join the cause that way.
>>
File: 2015-11-14 14.43.02.png (8 KB, 784x98) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14 14.43.02.png
8 KB, 784x98
>>55696187
you can't have it both ways, /pol/
>>
>>55695807
>main purpose of these attacks are to get westerners to hate muslims

But anon. That's our purpose, too.

Muslims want race war because they think God is on their side and they will win. /pol/ wants race war because we don't want Europe to be subsumed in shitskin invaders.

We're not stupid. We know exactly what we're doing. You are stupid for not seeing it.
>>
>>55695807

>Literally the main purpose of these attacks are to get westerners to hate muslims so the muslims will feel marginalised and turn to ISIS

Good, that will make it much easier to legally kill you all.
>>
>>55695807
Yeah but British society relatively better constructued and more cohesive than European countries. Their socities are a complete mess. Ghettos, mass unemployment, no borders, constant terrorist attacks, corrupt politicians, of course the EU, etc. Very easy for us non-Europeans to say just live and let live.
>>
>>55695807
Great! If we get them all in one place, it'll be easier to completely remove Islam and all its scourge followers from this planet.
>>
File: 1447507877613.png (543 KB, 684x887) Image search: [Google]
1447507877613.png
543 KB, 684x887
>>55695807
Back to Salon with you./
>>
>>55695807
You post this as if we don't realise this is the case.
And you post it without realising we don't particularly care.
>>
>>55695807

I hope all Muslims do join ISIS.

That way we target and hate them all without your stupid apologetics.

Let's get rid of all of them.
>>
>>55695807
True but the fact that they must go is still valid.
>>
>>55696669
HAHAHA as if muslims are all united and don't bomb the shit out of each other
>>
>>55695807
Kill yourself you fucking c u ck old leftist
>>
>>55695807
>the mudslimes in hiding come out to get killed as well
>this is somehow a bad thing

Race war in our time is inevitable anyways, the sooner we can get these subhumans out in the open and put a bullet between the eyes the better.
>>
>>55695807
Except they're already doing that in droves so the Liberal "explanation" doesn't hold up.
>>
>>55696669

Pretty horrible article. This feels like a game-changer for sure but I can't help but feel that this is a false flag.

Anyone else?
>>
>>55695807
Nice try Muhammad, you will be next!
>>
Any muslim who isn't a terrorist with more than 2 brain cells should be able to figure out why we are now very cautious of them, if they don't then they can fuck off back to syria for all i care, understanding is part of the problem
>>
>>55695807
There is no great backlash against Muslims when this shit happens in Europe. There is no "lets kill Muslim" marches through the capital cities of the western world. Europeans are a tolerant people. The *only* people that make the argument that all Muslims are portrayed as evil are liberals. The truth is that no one is alienating Muslim communities or even speaking their own mind for fear of being labelled racist. It's paranoia and victim-complexes from Muslims who think they're getting uncomfortable looks on the bus so they better jump on a plane and join a death cult. Europeans have every right to feel uncomfortable about the mass migration of people without id's, refusing to give their fingerprints, coming into their own country.
>>
>>55695807
You can't win a culture war without utterly destroying the opponents civilization to the last brick and mortar. Rolling over will just lead to Europe being a muzzified version of mexico with cells running oil and drugs with non functioning governments.
>>
>>55695807
>Get attacked by Muslims.
>Hey guys, why don't we just love them?

I thought the European c.uckold meme was just a meme, but this post makes me think otherwise.
>>
>>55695807
What you are saying is that in essence, all Muslims would rather belong to ISIS than have a world view that conforms to Western value.
If that hypothesis is true, then Islam and Europe are wholly incompatible and Muslims should probably be deported from Europe.

My hypothesis is that Islam and Europe can co-exist, but Islam has to reinvent itself in a way that is compatible with Western values (like Christianity now). This can only be achieved by exposing and criticizing the main issues that cause it to be incompatible.

Only that way will you create the pressure and necessity for Muslims that want to be "with us" to rethink their existence in Western Europe, to assume new identity (possibly still Islamic) but also clearly opposing those incompatible elements of contemporary Islam. An clear-cut seperate identity like that is necessary to actually prevent Muslims from being drawn to ISIS, because there is no clear demarcation as of now between extremism and "normal Islam". The Muslim population is just persons showing a gradual increase in sexism, intolerance, barbarism and bigotry.
>>
>>55695807
No, the real reason is they are trying to pick a fight with France (and Russia previously) and anyone else from the west they can. They are trying to start WW3 in the mideast for real. They WANT everyone to come down there and fight them because it fulfills some fucked up prophecy of theirs in which they ultimately win and enslave the rest of the world.

For realz...
>>
>>55695807
">Sheeeit, they got mad at me for coming to their country without permission and laying around waiting for handouts? Better join ISIS and start blowing shit up, this is good idea!"
Good, let the world turn on them so hard they are never let back into western society.
>>
File: 1435519942315.jpg (231 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1435519942315.jpg
231 KB, 700x525
>>55695807
What part of "gas the kikes, race war now" don't you understand?
>>
>>55697434
>>55697434
so if a random american shoots me is it your fault?
>>
Reminder that normies won't start hating muslims because of this, only ISIL.
>>
File: wtf1.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
wtf1.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>The point of people killing you is to get you to hate the people who are killing you! Don't fall for it!
>>
File: 1447348089697.gif (2 MB, 512x338) Image search: [Google]
1447348089697.gif
2 MB, 512x338
>>55695807

> the main purpose of the attack wasn't to kill people
>>
>>55695807
Pfft I hated shit muslim faggots well before this.
They can all fuck off.
>>
>>55695807
I somebody hating you makes you go on a killing spree or makes you join a terrorist organization, then you were never a good person to begin with.

Also your argument is proving every stereotype about muslims true
>>
>>55695807
>deport all Muslims back to muslim countries
>those that want to live here have to convert to christianity or at least drop islam
Problem solved.
>>
>>55697527
And of course the joke's on them, because if everyone really did show up to fight ISIS for real, their prophecy is bullshit, so what would happen is...they'd just get their asses kicked, the end.

As for the rest of the muslim world, I do think we have no choice but to destroy or be destroyed. I'm just talking about ISIS above.
>>
File: 1442100657616.jpg (20 KB, 272x267) Image search: [Google]
1442100657616.jpg
20 KB, 272x267
>>55697760
>implications
>>
>>55695807
>implying 9/11 didn't already do that
>>
>>55695807
>we didn do nuffin
>t. not Muhammad

"The Jew cries out as he strikes you"
>>
>>55695807
You are right. So lets make islam illegal. If this shit is illegal we will hate criminals not a religious people.
>>
I already hated muslims.

Literally unaffected.
>>
File: 1446437405252.jpg (5 KB, 307x327) Image search: [Google]
1446437405252.jpg
5 KB, 307x327
>>55696669
How do these people sleep at night
>>
>guys it's an ISIS plot to turn more Muslims into extremists!

Good. The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.
>>
>>55697637
No, but i'd be more carefull around Americans. If they shoot me constantly, i would have a reason to avoid them, and if they are mass immigrating to my country, i would oppose it
>>
File: 1447284553183.jpg (49 KB, 453x412) Image search: [Google]
1447284553183.jpg
49 KB, 453x412
>>55695807
>>55696155
0/10 lad need to try harder desu senpai
>>
>>55695807
How do you reconcile the religion of peace with the fact hating on muslims turn them on violent killing machines

I thought islam made people better :^)
>>
>>55698052
On large piles of Jewish and Saudi money.
>>
>>55695807
I fucking hope they join ISIS so we have a legitimate reason to exterminate the sandniggers.
>>
File: 1447468758355.png (22 KB, 589x133) Image search: [Google]
1447468758355.png
22 KB, 589x133
>>55695807
>Muslims attack west
WEST MUST LOVE MUSLIMS HARDER!
>West opens asshole wide
>Muslims injects gallons of AIDS
WHY DIDN'T YOU LOVE THEM HARD ENOUGH??

>progressives actually think this way
>>
>>55696523
Thank you Serbia

So what if they become marginalized? White people don't fuck around with revenge. Killing is a science to us.

> tfw Serbia was right
>>
>>55695807
>muslims feel marginalized
>all join ISIS
>now it's open season on muslims because no moderates left
I'm just not seeing the downside here.
>>
>>55697790
Of course it is. The point OP was trying (and failing) to make is that through the act of killing people, jihadists hope to ratchet up more anti-jihadist sentiment.
Stupid muslim kids will see this anti-jihadist sentiment and think it applies to them too because clearly every muslim is a jihadist, and then feeling disaffected and "excluded from society" (despite the fact that they were afforded a new life in a new country in the first place out of the good will of the host country) they will then go and join the jihadis to blow shit up, because it fucking empowers them or something I don't fucking know.
It's a vicious cycle of stupidity, and it claims us all.
>>
>>55695807
>Implying we shouldn't be hating kebab
They are seriously the worst creatures alive
At least kikes pit people against each other and still enjoy modernity.
Europe is so kekd they literally bomb cities AND THE GERMAN FUCKING NATIONAL TEAM and the response is more refugees
>>
>>55695807

Don't worry OP, I'm red-pilled and I know all about the mercenaries paid off by the Saudis to hide behind religion and stir shit up everywhere they go.

Religion is a shit and can be ez countered with media and riot police, it's the dirty rich fucks in the gulf and the neo-cons in Washington who people should be getting mad at.

/tips fedora
>>
>>55695807
If kebab wants to get in straw pile with ISIS, it makes the that much easier to remove.
>>
>ISIS dindu nuffin
>it's gonsbiracy :-DDDDDDDDD

The most pathetic part about you liberals is that until the very bitter end, even when your country is overrun by violent shitskins and at the very moment you're about to be beheaded, you will still find some twisted way to place the blame on ANYONE but the poor brown people. You'll die in your #TerrorismHasNoReligion tshirt, telling a very confused Ahmed "I don't even blame you, it's not your fault," as he approaches your kekold neck with a blunt knife.
>>
>>55696669
>the middle east has zero conflict because everyone there is muslim :^)
>>
File: Jewish_man.jpg (11 KB, 236x293) Image search: [Google]
Jewish_man.jpg
11 KB, 236x293
>>55695807
The Islamic ideology is horrible and anti-America/European.
Even if many of the Western Muslims do not go out and blatantly commit terrorism they still support, empower and spread the Islamic faith/ideology in the West.
These people are a literal cancer who do not belong here and are not welcome here by most citizens.
They should all be deported.
We owe them nothing and no soverign nation owes an obligation to foreigners especially ungrateful ones from horrible incompatible cultures who are unwilling to change in exchange for our charity and admittence into our lands.
Our ancestors and founding fathers would be disgusted beyond all comprehension and astonished at our stupidity.

Islam does not belong in the West.
Large scale immigration policies do not improve countries for the average man or anyone outside of the upper, upper class and anyone who is let in should be culturally compatibal, willing to accept our culture and should have something to offer us.

Go fuck yourself.
ISIS is doing us a favor if anything.
They are helping point out the cancer before it spreads to deep.
>>
The way that "plan" would work would be like that:

If people start hating muslims:
>mudslimes start killing even more people

If people don't start hating muslims:
>mudslimes start killing even more people until they get the attention they want

See, even if that line of thinking is right, it's still self-defeating because no matter what you do about it mudslimes will feel the urge to commit mass murders in your country.

What happens is in the aftermarth of the attack people start fearing and distrusting each other, and the targeted country has to spend even more money to prevent further attacks than the attacks themselves cost. It serves to destabilize the entire french society, and that's when they turn to Islam. They see how the french institutions are weak and vulnerable, see how islam has been around for several hundred years and chose to follow it instead. It's a win-win deal for the terrorists, and the western world will have no chance against it until they stop for a moment, think and say "Alright, that has to stop and this is what we will do.".

The West can establish an alliance with Eurasia (Russia-China) and crush global Islam within a few weeks.
>>
fuck the OP bait

what are you listening to in the wake of this attack? I've had an all-night binge of Bonnie Tyler and I cried several times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo
>>
File: 1124532221.jpg (448 KB, 910x606) Image search: [Google]
1124532221.jpg
448 KB, 910x606
>>55695807
Wow, yeah, that's just, that's sound logic.

Hey, remember when we had a marginalized population, and THEY immediately flocked to terrorism? And blew up concerts, and said they'd overthrow our governments and rape our women?

Huh? What? They didn't do that? They actually worked for representation and equality in the system? They tried to be good, in spite of their failings? Well golly gee, maybe the Mudslimes are worse than the niggers, if they can't even do THAT.

Islam is a cancer, a cancer we in the west need to expunge, or it will destroy us from within. There is no quarter or compromise, Islam as it stands will never adjust.
>>
File: 1446023547357.png (1 MB, 1435x1636) Image search: [Google]
1446023547357.png
1 MB, 1435x1636
This is what I don't understand...Muslims and other shitskin retards from shit countries think they are extreme and can take anyone because they cut of a few kid's heads and whatever else.

What do white people do?

We think up ways to vaporize humans by the 1000s. We have come up with more ways to kill a human than a Paula Dean cook book.

We are master killers and insane. Luckily, we keep our insanity in-check, but like the lion resting under the tree, we'll eventually be provoked and turn to violent blood-lust.

The only other beings on this planet like this are the Japanese. We've been keeping them caged for 70 years, but we'll let them loose, too.

White people: We'll kill every last one of you then go home and plat catch with our son, read a bedtime story to our daughters, fuck our wives and wake up smiling the next day.
>>
The string-pullers are pushing to get rid of the Muslims and you guys are taking the bait. You're feeling exactly the way they want you to.

Once they're done with the Muslims, Christians are next, and only then will you realize how you were manipulated for the previous part of the agenda.
>>
>>55695807
man, say whatever you want. i dont give a shit if its what they want. FINE lets give them what they want. either way, isis and terrorists deserve to die and they deserve it in a public manner broadcasted to the world while their killers drag out the process and we get to see their pleeding life fade from their eyes before i shove a nail right into it.

if this isnt upsetting you, youre not smart. youre an autist who lacks any empathy.
>>
>>55696459
>>Plays into what they believe to be the goals of both sides: Further destruction of human life, the weakening of sovereign nations that only serves to shit things up worse.
>>Calls people who look at this rationally stupid.

Good job.
>>
>>55698683
Giving this a listen. Good improvised tech death.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3RqFs1K8W4
>>
>>55696669

Salon.com should honestly not be allowed to exist
>>
>>55698863
We may have the best military weapons but our Government and our nearly brainwashed people act in a way that completely support our enemies from within.
Islam will continue to grow and spread within our lands... that is how they will win.
They will not win by attacking us form abroad.
This literal cancer in our lands can never be defeated unless it is fully recognized and fought against and it must be done soon.

If we wait until there is a Mosque on every corner the fight will be long lost and they may truly have beaten us from within.
>>
>>55697637
Good god you're an imbecile. Muzzies have a collective ideology that advocates the killing of infidels. That's the difference.
>>
>>55699037

Fear not, friend. The pendulum always swings back. Remember, there are more guns among private citizens in the US than most foreign militaries. The sleeping giant has never been our government...it's us.

Do not fear the muslim; he lacks cunning. Leave your door unlocked and welcome all intruders, as you, unlike them, are always ready and always willing to fight. Lust for the blood of tyrants and provocateurs.
>>
>>55695807

>implying /pol/ doesn't want the race war

nigga you dumb.
>>
>>55696040
>race
>Islam
Pick one
>>
>>55697058
Even if It's not, It's going to be used to play into an agenda that benefits those who instigate warfare and have used it as a tool to weaken and destabilize sovereign nations.
>>
>>55695807
Ikr, Jet fuel can't kill 60 people and hold 100 hostages, AMIRITE
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.