[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Libturd and Kike Sanders lover here. Last night really made me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 329x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 329x415
Libturd and Kike Sanders lover here. Last night really made me lean Trump. Give me a reason to vote Trump
>>
>>55695161
It's the right answer. You wan to pass the test, don't you?
>>
He was the only candidate that claimed the mass immigration of refugees will lead to terrorist attacks.
>>
>>55695161
If you don't vote Trump I'll tell your parents you are up past your bed time
>>
>>55695161
His Tax plan is fucking top-tier
>>
he will build a wall
>>
Even if he is retarded about everything else, he is the only one not cu.cked into supporting mass migration and muh muslims
>>
>>55695161
He's one of few candidates, if not the only candidate, who openly opposes bringing in Syrians, and he believes in a strong border for this strong nation. He seems like the most common-sense-using candidate along with a couple others like Ted and Ben.
>>
>>55697177
>Carson
>not a lying nigger
You lost me there, bud.
>>
>>55695161
Sanders would allow people like the ones who did the Paris attacks to come faster, in larger numbers. Trump will do all he can to keep them out and send the ones here home. Yummy!
>>
His proposed foreign policy is the best of all candidates and he has a strong enough personality to be a leader - he's not a wimp and doesn't appologize. He is capable of learning and evolving on issues and he knows how to negotiate.
>>
The timing of the paris attacks couldn't have been more perfect to elect Trump

If this doesn't carry him to the top, absolutely nothing will

He was the only one talking about mass immigration being a problem and everyone else is trying to say it isn't, then Paris gets shit on again, and this video is going viral

Can't wait for the walls to go up, I feel pretty fucking vindicated being the only conservative non-libtard at my job, and I've been on /pol/ for years talking about this to them everytime they asked me about my political views

It feels pretty fucking righteous, can't wait to go to work on monday
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.