[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well Pol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
;)
>>
>>55693837
What do they define as "terrorist attack"
>>
>2006-2008
is this nigger serious

>"Europol data"
why not just post the data?
>>
They define spray painting swastikas or anti-muslim messages on university walls as a "terrorist attack".

Do it by body count.
>>
>>55693938
blowing up mail boxes and that kind of shit
>>
>>55693837
Name them.
>>
>>55693837
Posting on this site is terrorism
>>
>>55693837

Truly Liberals have no empathy.

How can anyone not be full of rage and despair after reading some of those horrific Facebook posts written by survivors/victims?

They spend so much time trying to maintain their hug box view of the world that the events and horrors of the real world go right over their heads.

It's a form of defense mechanism, for by saying "it's not all muslims" they can continue believing that they can't do anything because only "crazies" are doing the killings, and thus, their world-view isn't shattered.
>>
>>55693837
-citation needed sandnigger-
>>
>>55693837
>2006-2008

Nice cherry picking, you autistic fuck.

Also, source pls.
>>
>>55693837
obviously their definition of terrorism is ridiculous i.e. a man hurt someones feelings
>>
>>55694487
>man

I am trans-offended and trigger-kin and I find it offensive towards other genders(bi, fluid, zulu and she) that you put the man in the example. This is clearly misogyny.
>>
Admit it. All terrorists are muslims except cia/mossad agents inside em.
>>
>>55694342
This. If someone's first instinct after this attack is actually defending Them, then they are truly lost.
>>
>>55693837
Why the cheap troll b8 OP?
>>
>>55693837

Except that most of these registred terrorists 'attacks' are cases of vandalim, of separatists writing 'free corsica' or 'ireland united' on the mayor's house.

Quite a long time since i've heard from serious non-muslim attacks in europe
>>
>>55693837
>A "bomb" in a mailbox is a "terrorist attack"
>56 deads in London transport is a "terrorist attack".

So yeah, Corsican alone will do more dumb shit than muslims. But Corsicans killed, what, one outsider in over 20 years. The fact is, Muslims terrorists killed more people than every other group (local independentists, 70's ultra-left, 80-90's far right) since 1945.
>>
>2006-2008
Also a relevant source would be nice.
>>
>>55693837
The Day of the Rope is coming soon, Smelly Mo.
>>
>>55694342
It really is sickening that liberals would rather rush to defend their multicultural narrative instead of helping or paying respects to the actual victims, some of whom were probably liberal themselves.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.