[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've grown tired of ISIS as I'm sure many of you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Obstacletowardspeace.jpg (51 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
Obstacletowardspeace.jpg
51 KB, 1368x1026
I've grown tired of ISIS as I'm sure many of you have as well. While we can't physically destroy them at the moment, we can dismantle their social media presence. That's why I suggest rather than complain and talk about Islam and it's all its fault, we actually get something done for a change.

We're thousands of people who share the same hatred towards the group and with combined action, we can harm them in response for their actions.
>>
>>55693610
Shouldn't the secret 4chan hacker gang "anonymous" take care of this? what are they doing...
>>
Therefore the first step to identify the users on all Social Media outlets who not are part of ISIS, but also support their ideals as well. The next step is identify their contact information and then pass this onto the relevant authorities.

If you're going to take part in this, make sure these people are ACTUAL sympathisers, not just someone who look as if they could be. We don't need innocents hurt because they have a beard or some shit.
>>
hahah fugg xD

annonymosue is legion ))(( ____ we can do it /b/rothers we can take down scientology :]]]]
>>
>>55693702
Nothing at all. That's why it's now time we do something. It's entirely up to you lot, we can continue to post stupid images about how Islam is terrible or we can start to remedy the problem and come together as a group.

Radicals need not apply.

If this does go ahead and idiot mods start to delete these threads, I will not stop posting new ones. I'm done having to put up with this radical group that hurts the innocent.
>>
Are you doing this to stand on some sort of a moral highground anon?
Good for you bud
>>
This is what right-wing facists actually believe.

>waaah words are causing muh terrorism!

>stop the words, stop the words!
>>
>>55693862
I'd rather do something than post stupid memes and make stupid comments. Or would you rather ISIS get away with this shit yet again?
>>
>>55694102
stupid memes are good retard
>>
>>55694062
You comment screams "Islam is peace"

>>55694039
No, I'm just tired of the bullshit. Or would you rather keep just discussing the problem rather than solve it?
>>
>>55694062
The Koran is full of words that have led to terrorist acts. Thanks for backing up my point.
>>
>>55694237
I'll scream whatever I like and you can't actually stop me. Because speech is protected in my country. And in the country which hosts this site, which is why I'm allowed to call you a pathetic right-wing facist asshole who cries when ISIS tweets some dumb thing.

Seriously, this is the tact a child takes when something isn't going his way.

>waaah
>make the bad person stop talking mommy
>>
>>55694505
Your post screams passive aggressiveness. I'll post this idea on other sites and you won't be able to stop me either. When attacks occur in Canada, I'm sure you'll keep acting like you're a smart person.
>>
Bad idea, their social media activity makes it easier for intelligence agencies to track them.

ISIS are just a symptom anyway, the cause is Saudi wahabists. The best thing to do would be to try and educate normies about the wahabist sect and how their doctrine is linked to ISIS. If there was enough outrage governments could force the Saudi royals to deal with the wahabists or face regime change.
>>
>>55694886
The problem with that is that the British Government clearly are not going to authorise such education, hell they let a couple of schools nearly become islamified. They wouldn't want to hurt their relations with the Saudis anyway.
>>
>>55694676
It's an outwardly aggressive post, you gibbering retard.

And when an attack occurs in Canada, I'll still be smarter than you, and realize that the attack would have occurred even if your ape-shit-stupid plan to silence legitimate media outlets was successful, which it won't be.

Of course, your country has worked damn hard to take away every freedom or possibility of individual agency away from the internet for all your citizens, so there's no surprise you would take this tact. My suggestion? Go to a library, I think the UK used to have some good ones in the pre-thatcher era, maybe some of the books are still there. Good luck, dumbass.
>>
File: 15892038402.png (49 KB, 232x252) Image search: [Google]
15892038402.png
49 KB, 232x252
>>55695134
If you say so buddy.
>>
>>55694505
I may not be able to stop you, but I can definitely call you a 12 year old cunt who doesn't understand how the real world works.

Jesus, Ricky.
>>
>>55693610

Welp, my countrymen are drowned in conditioning again..

Watch this you idiot, and then be "grown tired" of our governments instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABoDys8cX8
>>
For a community that seems intent on change with a severe hatred for ISIS, none of you actually want to do something about it. Ah well I'll go elsewhere and find a community or group that may actually have the balls to get something done.
>>
Why are you even on 4chan in the first place? Go talk to people irl

>>55696469
>>
File: All Jews LOL.jpg (88 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
All Jews LOL.jpg
88 KB, 1368x1026
>>55693610

Never forget...
>>
File: stupid.jpg (68 KB, 177x219) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
68 KB, 177x219
their social media presence has been destroyed this isn't 2014 you retard
>>
>>55693702
anonymous is left wing, and supports BLM and such, they are in favor of open borders
geez, its like its your first day on the internet
>>
File: 1443295484301.png (59 KB, 750x747) Image search: [Google]
1443295484301.png
59 KB, 750x747
test
>>
>>55695133
>The problem with that is that the British Government clearly are not going to authorise such education, hell they let a couple of schools nearly become islamified. They wouldn't want to hurt their relations with the Saudis anyway.
Sentiment seems to be shifting with the hajj deaths and yemen warcrimes. I don't see how anything can be accomplished unless Saudi and Qatar are held accountable. Any attempt to deal with extremists in europe will be pointless as they will just be replaced with fresh recruits from Saudi funded islamic schools in pakistan and other less wealthy countries.

I doubt the saudis, qatar and UAE could deal with a large scale social media campaign raising awareness of what they do. Both muslims and non muslims have good reason to demand something be done about them.

People will want someone to be angry at, if extremist wahabists were portrayed as some sort of cult that isn't part of normal islam even leftwing people would happily join in feeling that they were saving muslims from these cultists.
>>
infiltrate, collect intel, dump intel, wait for freedom.
>>
>>55693610
>rather than complain and talk about Islam and it's all its fault, we actually get something done for a change.

Alright OP, go on. What do we do?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.