[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>USA >get attacked by terrorists >turn your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: q.png (331 KB, 842x465) Image search: [Google]
q.png
331 KB, 842x465
>USA
>get attacked by terrorists
>turn your country into a fortress

>France
>do absolutely nothing
>get attacked again

You deserve this french keks.
Everyday until you learn.
>>
>>55693105
>>get attacked by terrorists
>>turn your country into a fortress
Fortresses have walls.
>>
File: zX1rU7F.png (309 KB, 1420x686) Image search: [Google]
zX1rU7F.png
309 KB, 1420x686
>>55693105
Todays /pol game: "If Times Square NYC was attacked today like Paris was yesterday I will... (FILL IN THE BLANK HERE) "

Go!
>>
>>55693105
Except that's stupid and not funny but I agree liberalism is in for a rude awakening.
>>
>>55693342
Ayy lmao

Spics over sandniggers ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

Mexico you fucking suck, but at least you aren't Muslim.
>>
>>55693465
Spics are conservative Christians at heart. They will eventually realize the Democrats don't support their interests at heart and start voting GOP.

You will have shitty brown people, but at least you won't have mudslimes.
>>
>>55693342
our wall of racism and bigotry works well enough
>>
>>55693105
>USA
>forces surprise prostate exams in airports world wide
FUGG :-DD
>>
>>55693723
I prefer blast walls.
>>
>>55693105

> France do nothing
> France one of the most agressive european country with ISIS
> Attacked because they are agressive
> That logic
>>
>>55693105
Do you consider Dearborn, MI a "fortress"?
>>
>>55694085
I mean the Intelligence and precautions.
What you do with ISIS is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>55693897
Name a muslim attack with mass casualties on US soil since 9/11

I'll wait
>>
>9/11
>muslim attack
kek, you delusional fucks.
>implying it wasn't your own fucking government...
>>
>>55693652
Only Cubans vote republican
>>
>>55694462
WTF does Dearborn have to do with anything?
>>
>>55694858
Muslim majority town
>>
>>55694531

We don't have a bunchfuck of money to put in security/army/police.

Yes, the government is totally retarded on the security standards, but we are not AmerifagsFuckYeah, we just can't close the country and say "fuck you".

Also, Amerifags only have borders with mexico and canada, and they are far from Syria or Irak, it's absolutely not the same security issues.
>>
>>55693105
Oh fuck off, I think this attack finally woke them up. Tragic that they had to endure this bad of an attack before pulling their heads out of their asses, but the kebab fucked up bad yesterday.
>>
>>55695304
I hope so but I wouldn't be too sure.
>>
>>55695140
Yes you do
You spend plenty of money every year in bribing and ransoming, and you have probably the biggest military expenditure in eu
>>
wprowadzenia masowej inwigilacji i państwa policyjnego nie porównywałbym do tworzenia fortecy.
>>
>>55695904
a ja jo, ni
>>
>>55695718

kek.
I can tell you that the cops and the security systems are totally cut down because of the lack of money.

The guys who go on the suburbs for chasing the jihadists are normal cops, not the BRI or GIGN, and they just don't have the funds to do it right.
>>
>>55695304
I hope your right.
>>
>>55693105
>turn your country into a fortress
Thats not really good when you think about it.
The next terrorist attack on US soil would be devastating, even with low number of casualties.
>>
>>55695304
Look what happened after charlie hebdo attack.
Just fucking nothing. And even after that everything will stay as it always been.
>>
>>55693342
I wish.
>>55693723
I wish.
>>
>>55696461
this, foreign nations will do the same thing, saying that this is an attack on the west and we stand with france, then in one week foreign nations will stop caring and france will spend their time arresting people for anti-islamic hate speech and letting more muslims into the country.
>>
>>55693723
I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but being auto-suspicious of brown people with beards and speak Allah Snackbar is actually kind of a good thing. If they aren't terrorists then no harm really came to them (feelings don't count faggot) and if they are terrorists we were already prepared for them by being suspicious.
>>
>>55693342
TRUMP cannot arrive soon enough.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.