[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I for one am happy for the Paris attacks. The French bastards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 19
File: negate_and_destroy.jpg (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
negate_and_destroy.jpg
10 KB, 224x225
I for one am happy for the Paris attacks. The French bastards bombed my country in 1999 and they got what they deserve. I hope more of you faggots gets killed. Fuck France!!!
>>
who cares ?
>>
Fuck the British, and fuck Australians too while we're at it.
I'm happy for muslim rape gangs, and I wish more attacks would take place on that worthless island of reject convicts.
>>
>>55692815
French people like muslim dick, they don't want to vote FN
>>
OP is an american behind a proxy being clever.
>>
>>55692815
religion of peace :)
>>
>>55692866
Your country clearly doesn't. You'll use twitter post to grieve for a couple of weeks and then be back to Muslim aren't terrorist mentality.
>>
>>55692973
fuck amerifats
I hope you get put in a private prison for possesion
of 0.000000001 gram of cannabis
>>
File: 1447495228578.jpg (30 KB, 480x335) Image search: [Google]
1447495228578.jpg
30 KB, 480x335
>>55693035
I don't believe it, Serbs don't care since they didn't care about us in 99'.
>>
>>55692815
Go fuck yourself ''muh holy people''.

French civilians didnt bombed us, their pro-Muslim masters did by being forced by US.

Besides, France helped us trough WW1, WW2, and even before that.

I think that any sane French would rather side with us than with Albanians and Muslims.
>>
>>55693124
Shut up you fucking chink.
>>
>>55693095
muslim arent terrorist
>>
>>55693124
Go huff petrol
>>
>>55693220
And the US was forced to but their evil Christian masters on the Planet Mars.

By this logic, we must bomb the entire solar system.
>>
>>55693220
I am a sane french. Kosovo belongs to Serbia.
>>
>>55692815
Alahu snackbar
>>
>>55693298
How productive.
>>
File: learn your place, serb.jpg (53 KB, 400x527) Image search: [Google]
learn your place, serb.jpg
53 KB, 400x527
>>55692815

Fuck you, Serb.

The subhuman slavic barbarians need to be removed from Europe too.
>>
>>55693422
>Christian
>>
File: j4.jpg (185 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
j4.jpg
185 KB, 2048x1536
>>55692815
>French bastards
>French
>implying
>>
>>55693617
Thank you shlomo
>>
>>55692815
Yeah sure you could say that BUT what if it was actualy YOUR country doing the french fucking.

Why not unite for now and remove the kebabs and THEN fight over the world.
>>
>>55693220
Fuck you, you fucking pro-western traitor.
> France helped us trough WW1
Yeah by not wanting to transport Serbian soldiers to Corfu, until Russia intervened
> France helped us through WW2
Lolwut, they got heavily pwned by Germans. They couldn't even help themselves and later Americans, British and Canadians liberated them
> and even before that
O tempora, o mores

Go fuck yourself, moron.
>>
>>55692815
The first thing I did when I heard about this is I laughed my ass off. This western muslim-enablers deserver everything that is happening to them. And this is going to turn us one step closer to Russia as well.
>>
>>55692815
No one cares about a shitty little backwater Balkan country fuck off.
>>
>>55692815
kill yourself muslim faggot
>>
>>55693923
I don't care about Russia. They are corrupt, drunk bastards. I just want to see those Western hypocrites get heavily pwned. Big things are happening and the days ahead us will be interesting.
>>
>>55694137
Jebem ti majku smrdljivu u pičku izdajničku.
>>
>>55692815
I agree with Serbia in a way. The french deserve this shit for taking in the refugees. Does France hate its country? Before a country takes in refugees they should maybe try helping the country from a distance.

Btw Serbia thanks for the world wars you assholes.
>>
>>55694164
I wanna see that too, I hope muslims kill them, because you don't bring a rabid dog into your house, you don't stop people from killing rabid dogs and you don't stay and watch when the rabid dog attacks Eastern Europe.
>>
>>55694231
lol, check out this Jap moron
> le "Serbia started both World wars" meme
Seriously, if a irrelevant country like ours is responsible for starting 2 global conflicts and killing over 100 million people, they you advanced countries are utterly retarded
>>
>>55692815
>>55692815

I find it morbidly funny that these attackers think they're doing something helpful to their cause. "Oh, we'll do this and drag them into a war with us!" Good job guys, you just bolstered and extended the lifespan of war profiteering, arguably one of the mains reasons all your countries are so fucked up. Dumbasses. And the higher ups in these terrorist groups profit from war as well, but they won't admit that to the average naive Islamic meat shield.

Just another blind cog clanging away in the machine.
>>
File: hogard.jpg (46 KB, 334x499) Image search: [Google]
hogard.jpg
46 KB, 334x499
>>55692815
>The French bastards
They were lead by Jews (Fabius, Kouchner, BHL).
Real French bros helped their Christian brothers, never forget that.
>>
>>55692815
Nice nigger logic there

>fuck all French people for what their government did!
Is the same as
>fuck all white people for that one time someone said nigger to me while drunk
>>
>>55692815
Why don't you head off to Saudi Arabia where you belong and fuck a goat?
>>
>>55693776
>pro western traitor
Nigger, if i was pro-western i'd be on Reddit, not on /pol/ , stop being a faggot and kill yourself

>Yeah by not wanting to transport Serbian soldiers to Corfu, until Russia intervened
>Hello im a retard and i dont know Salonica Front is

My grand grandfather fought alongside French on Salonica front you idiot, fuck off back to Montenegro or wherever you immigrated to Serbia from.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France%E2%80%93Serbia_relations

Study your own history faggot.

Its the leftist liberals who bombed us and supported Kosovo. French people are historical Serbian friends like Greeks, Russians and Chinese.
>>
>>55692815
At last someone told the truth
>>
>>55694912
This man is right.

OP is all fuck wrong. History is being made. The White race is in danger, HOW DO WE DEFEND OURSELF FROM THE MUDSLIME INVASION.
>>
>>55695184
I don't care about white race. I only care about Serbia and with that in mind, I'd like to see our enemies destroyed. Go terrorists, just don't touch us.
>>
>>55692815
Serbian butthurt his country is shit
>>
>>55694231
>japs thinking they didn't cause the worst half of WW2

Is this what they teach you in anime school?
>>
>>55692815
>serbia
>relevant
>>
>>55692815
I was happy when your shithole got bombed.

I stand with France.
>>
I'm not necessarily happy or sad. I'm reminded of the Pakistan massacre a year ago where 200+ kids were gunned down and it down receive nearly as much press as this. I think /pol/ and red pillers should stop giving the media attention with tragedies like this because it only makes them happen more but you guys will do it anyway because in 2015 pol is no better than facebook.

All I have to say about France is that if you play with fire...
>>
>>55692815
ti si decko sjeban lik. rokni se molim te
>>
>>55695476
I'm not butthurt, I'm quite happy seeing our enemies get destroyed. Death to France.
>>
>>55695326
>>55695326
you do realize what does a muslim europe means for serbia? which is in europe.

kontam ja tebe i sve likovi koji od jutros istu pricu pricaju kao ti. ali jebote najebali smo svi ako padnu velike sile. sta da se napad desio u beogradu.

zasto mislis da ako se ovako nastavi da nece gorit novi sad. jebote bosna je leglo ovog. pa prije koliko si imao onog u zvorniku kad je ubio dva policajca.

sta sa banja lukom jebote. ono najebasmo svi. ne samo srbi.
>>
>>55695728
Jebem ti mater u pičku izdajničku. Idi sisaj kurac svojim francuskim prijatelijma koji su nas bombardovali 1995 i 1999. Srbiji će krenuti kad se otarasi takvih majmuna kao što si ti koji imaju milosti prema našim neprijateljima, jebem ti sve po spisku.
>>
>>55695862
Ja sam spreman na taj rizik dokle god to znači i uništenje naših neprijatelja. A nekakva ideja "hrišćanske Evrope" ili slično je čista glupost. Francuski smradovi su 1995. bombardovali položaje VRS i oboreni su a njihovi piloti zarobljeni pa ih je Ratko Mladić pustio. Trebalo je sve da ih strelja, majku im francusku.
>>
>>55692815

you deserved far more than just these nato bombs
>>
>>55695913
>bombardovali 1995
brate mnogo si se istripovao, iskuliraj se malo, pogledaj neki film, bice bolje...
>>
Serbia is one of our oldest ally. What happened over there in the 90s is a disgrace by our american controlled masters.
Stay strong kebab removers, we'll soon join you I hope.
>>
The west gets for what they deserve.

They forced Macedonia to accept 250k Refugees muslims from Kosovo

we did so to be a good human beings to help thoes who suffer even though we knew what muslims were from the 500years of slavery from the turks.

And thoes same Muslims that we safe from Kosovo in 2001 started terrorist attacks and wanted autonomy.

and the west forced us to accept most of their demands that has let them have defacto autonomy but not de juris autonomy.

So When i see how the west has problems i celebrate.

FUCK YOU FRANCE I HOPE YOU BURN.
>>
>>55693617
>subhuman slavic barbarians
I hope you won't apply for asylum in any subhuman slavic country in 2050 when niggers and mexicans will rape your wife and cut your dick off, my dear hamburgerican friend.
>>
File: PS1.jpg (80 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
PS1.jpg
80 KB, 960x720
>>55695913
>>
>>55692815
Fuck off with these threds now
>>
>>55692973
>>55693236
>>55693317

Amerifats.
Truly the most butt-sore people on the Web. So very special.
>>
>>55696251
No, this time it's the other way around, frog eater. We won't fall for your tactical devices again, retard. This time we are helping muslims get to Europe in large numbers, and people here made tons of money transporting them to Hungarian and Croatian border. Bon voyage!
>>
>>55696100
>
welp onda ti rusi vucica i srbiju koja idu u EU. mislim..
>>
>>55696216
Nisam se istripovao, samo mi je drago za ovo što se danas desilo i nadam se da ih čekaju još gore stvari.
>>
Just don't forget to remove kebab, Radko.
>>
>>55696667
>This time we are helping muslims get to Europe in large numbers, and people here made tons of money transporting them to Hungarian and Croatian border.

Kako je vreme tamo dole u Presevo, Siptare?
>>
>Serbia
>Relevant

Pick one
>>
>>55696100
I love this eternal butthurt after NATO fucked your shit up after the attempt at ethnical cleansing.

Like a kid trying to flay cats and getting slapped by a police offer

forever
a
c
u
c
k
>>
>>55696602
He's absolutely right tho.
Faggots getting what they deserve for betraying their fellow christians AGAIN!
(France was also the first to harbor Muslim ships in their harbors.)

TRAITORS BTFO
>>
>>55696821
>A swed whos country is in shit and full of faggots

kek seen how you faggots cannot survive 10days without a musmlim killing you or raping you i don't tihnk you will survive long.

Balkan people are superior we created your western civilization and heck we have defended our honor and culture regadless if we were under their rule for 500years.

so to be short you will fucking die because you're faggots kek while we will survive.

because you're subhuman cumskin who hasn't even evolve to stand the sun without getting skin cancer
>>
>>55696748
Lolololo pravi primer klasicnog srbendu kvazi-Pravoslavca.

Majmune glupi, zbog takve kao ti nam se i drzava i vera raspadaju.

Zeliti tudjem nesrecu uopste nije Hriscanski, a pogotovo ne Pravoslavski.

A cim nisi Pravoslavac, nisi Srbin. Pozzz :))
>>
>>55696672
Nikada mi nećemo ući u EU. To je samo šargarepa. U konstelaciji novog poretka nama nikada nije namenjeno da budemo u EU. Da su hteli da mi budemo tamo, primili bi nas davno. I mi smo do sada ispunili duplo više uslova nego Rumunija i Bugarska ali nekako to opet nije dovoljno. Taj EU put je samo cimanje i ponižavanje Srbije.
>>
>>55697019
>check poster's flag
enough said
>>
>>55696821

you're trying to be mean Ahmed, but we still like you. Trust me, when you Somalis will cleanse Sweden from the snownigger filth no one will slap you guys even on the wrist.

You're free to kek as many degenerates and then to off them like the disgusting little shits they are.
>>
toliko retardacije.

no hope.

cant wake up...
>>
OP is a faggot.

As a Serb, I'm not relishing in what happened, that would be retarded.

But not like I'm surprised either.

I mean, we tried to warn you 20 some odd years ago.

The west was all like muh human rights and shit.

Nobody seemed to give a fuck when Serbian Christians were being beheaded by mujahedeen and our churches burned to the ground.

150 french dead? meh
>>
That Serb is right. Frog scum are one of the worst muzzie enables in the world. I still remember how these fucking subhumans shilled for Chechens back in 1990s. This is direct result of their own actions. It will be even more hilarious when Charlie Hebdo will make caricatures of dead Frogmen after this
>>
>>55697270
This, its tragic, but everyone reap what they sow.

If you guys were only a tad bit smarter...
>>
>>55696748
e klinjo odjebi sa shit postovanjem. nisi jos ni pravo glasa ostvario i krenuo da glasas za radikale kao tvoj cale, a nesto kenjas...
>>
Yeah but thats because no one cares about Croatians lol
>>
File: rusputin.jpg (30 KB, 359x431) Image search: [Google]
rusputin.jpg
30 KB, 359x431
>>55692815
Youre are simply displaying time and again what disgusting IS-tier animals slavshits really are.
>>
>>55696821
Ethic cleansing is what you're doing in Europe, Ahmed.
>>
>>55697514
Odjebi ti izdajico!
>>
TFW this time around muslims are coming through Serbia and we seem to be getting along with them and no imminent threat to our national security exists.
So awesome that we went through this shit before anybody else in Europe and we know how to act.
Going to market tomorrow morning knowing I probably won't get bombed.
Feels good man
>>
Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.
>>
Cry harder that the Jews know to do a Genocide you do it slowly but surely, whereas you cunts massacred villages and got shit on for it.
>>
>>55692815
You are retarded and you should feel retarded.
>>
>>55697603
> Latvia
> literally who?
>>
>>55692815

why you talking about old shit.
>>
>>55696216
Cekaj stani ali se srbi znaju svadat medusobno? Prvi put u zivotu da sam ovo vidia
>>
>>55697603
>>55697921
Stop arguing, balts and slavs should cooperate.
>>
>>55692815
+1 i can not agree you more op

plx noone is like NUKE ALL THE MIDDLE EAST WHAT THE HELL

the reality is very different, france get rekted the terror that they created. keep feeding pkk and other "kurdish freedom(!)" moves. you ll get rekt more and more

god bless erdogan for using terror against terror creators. getting rekting by own weapon must be nice
>>
>>55692815
Hey Serbia, don't forget that many french far right people do actually send money to kosovo serbs
>>
>>55692815
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-23/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-us-created-isis-tool-overthrow-syrias-president-assad
>>
>>55697746
but you're shit aswell you have like 5mil muslims

Germans are the most stupid and evil people in the world.

You have destroyed Rome.
you have created crusades which has destyored Byzantine empire and caused suffering.
you have created Nazism.
and now in modern time you preach the words of the frankfurt school of multiculturalism.

you're all uncivilized stupid Cumskins who haven't evolved even to stand on the sun without getting cancer.

i hope you all die

So continue to accept refugees
>>
>>55692815
Serbia was being used to remove populations from the land where there was profit. Land that was also lost in Yugoslavia's separation. Oil, gas, coal, mining.
>>
>>55698321
Turks are the only race I would consider wholly evil, without and good or redeeming qualities to them. If I had my way, your land would be partitioned, the Kurds would be given independence, and your entire race would be bred and educated out. A reverse turkification.
>>
>>55698736
Will do champ.
>>
>>55693474
You people are cool, the biggest problem is that your country leaders are shit and they do whatever the fuck US want (same story, leaders are shit, their population is awesomely stupid tho).
So they fucked Gaddafi and now terrorists are nesting down there, fucking up Europe.

I also believe that Islamic State is US shitdoing, just like al-Qæida is. Anyways, stay strong!
>>
>>55696113
this, Fuck these Mongolians Serbs they look more Trukish or middle eastern than slaves.

I would nuke them off the mapp long time ago. They are basically west ISIS.
>>
>>55692815
Can't really blame the French. That entire disaster was started by Clinton and his gaggle of Jews, most notably the little Jewess troll Albright and the Jew Wesley Clark (father was a Russian jew, died, mother remarried a Gentile). Clark is quoted as saying: "We're going into the 21st century with multiculturalism for all states in Europe." Notice, they NEVER push "multiculturalism" for Israel.
I can't blame you, though. Watching the footage of bombing that went on there is horrific, and to think that it was White American and European pilots dropping cluster bombs in populated areas, knowing it would kill Serb children...cannot blame you.
>>
>>55692815
Who cares about your shitty third world country faggot? The only good thing that ever came out of your shitty slav country is the Srebrenica massacre and general kebab removal
>>
>>55693657
Thank you kind, for your appreciation.

Israeli arms dealers supplied arms to Serbians in Bosnia in 1995.
Israel was vocally against NATO actions in the Balkans and the bombing of Serbia, to be reprimanded by the US on multiple occasions.

>Israel refused to support the 1999 NATO bombing of Serbia, leading to admonishment from the United States. Ariel Sharon (then foreign affairs minister) criticized NATO's bombing as an act of "brutal interventionism". In the first detailed Israeli response to the NATO campaign against Belgrade, Sharon said both Serbia and Kosovo have been victims of violence. He said prior to the current Yugoslav campaign against Kosovo Albanians, Serbians were the targets of attacks in the Kosovo province.

>" During the crisis, Elyakim Haetzni said the Serbs should be the first to receive Israeli aid. "There are our traditional friends," he told Israel Radio." It was suggested that Sharon may have supported the Serbian positions, because of the Serbian population's history of saving Jews during the holocaust.

> On Sharon's death, Serbian minister Aleksandar Vulin stated: The Serbian people will remember Sharon for opposing the 1999 NATO bombing campaign against the former Yugoslavia and advocating respect for sovereignty of other nations and a policy of not interfering with their internal affairs.

It's so nice to get hate in return.
>>
>>55692815
I agree
The frogs have fucked up many people over the past century and a half with 0 consequences(bar WW2 response).
It's about time they were given a taste of their own medicine.
Remember, the French have been actively been keking themselves with nigger since the mid 1800's and kebab ever since WW2 ended.
The faggots have been asking for this for a long time and they deserve to suffer
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 178x283) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 178x283
>>55692815
Based Ratko Mladic: I tried to help them, but they rejected me
>>
>>55696251
>Frenchfags blaming America for the things they've done themselves
You guys have never been able to take responsibility for your actions before so why am I not surprised? >>55696519
>The west
No, Europe deserves it. We have done nothing but defend ourselves aptly and we never pushed refugees on anyone.
>>
>>55694800
>president:

Jacques Chirac - Roman catholic

>Prime minister:

Lionel Jospin - Protestant.

>Who do we blame?

It's the Jooooooce!!!
>>
We do not bombed enought I guess...
>>
>>55699441
EVERY SINGLE JEWISH ORGANIZATION IN THE US was behind that bombing. EVERY ONE. The intl Jewish groups even made deals with the muslims, getting assurances that Jewish lives and property would not be damaged and complaining that they were sometimes "mistaken for serbs." There was also a mass exodus of Jewish military age males from Serbia fearing a draft. In other words, they may look like serbs, they may speak the language, but they are NOT SERBS and they wanted special treatment and did not want to fight for Serbia. Jews really are "the grand masters of the lie." And yes, I have sources to provide proof of everything I just said. Dr. WL Pierce did an entire broadcast on the Jews and the war in Serbia, complete with statistics and quotes from American Jewish orgs and the names of the Jews in the US cabinet pushing for it --from Albright to Clark, it was a Jewish operation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcBdPd9oomQ
>>
>>55692815
You should be thankful to France, they gave you Vojvodina.
>>
>>55699441
It's jews that are pushing this agenda, shlom, what are talking about?
The USA didn't need to enter any of the world wars, but their media propanda pushed the americans into the war.
The world didn't need communism, jews invented it.
Jews are responsible for both the creation and funding of hitler. Hitler rose to power, because jews were oppressing germans.
Oy vey, who are the Rotschilds. Pushing for the extinction of the white race is biting you back in the ass.
>>
>>55700093
>William Luther Pierce III (September 11, 1933 – July 23, 2002) was an American neo-Nazi leader.

Source is a Neo-Nazi leader...

But you're right in one thing, the Jews in the US did support the bombings, just like the rest of the American public.
But the people at the helm were not Jewish, Clinton is Christian white. deal with it.

Bring me some real historical sources, not some nazi rambling.

>>55700168
Clinton was Jewish? or the NATO counties leaders that did the bombing?

You are indeed masters at taking the slightest of the blame you deserve.
Back then every American and western European supported the campaign, perhaps you are too young to remember.

Funny, then I was arguing against it and was constantly called Nazi for this by your western counterparts.

I get it according to you Jews are responsible for every single wrong thing that ever happened in the world.

White people dindu notin
>>
>>55700717
"BRING REAL FACTS UNLIKE ME"
>>
Wait, Serbia actually hates France more than it hates Muslims. Did I end up on bizarro-/pol/?
>>
>>55700795
....? I'm still waiting for the sources for his claims, I didn't say that he is wrong as honestly I have no idea if Jews draft dodged or not back then in Serbia.

But posting a neo-nazi talk show on the radio as a source is laughable.
>>
>>55692973
Treyvon pls. Shouldn't you be protesting or doing a slut walk on campus with your gf and her other bf?

Bare progressive
>>
>>55700931
Probably a butthurt kebab lost in Serbia.
>>
>>55700931
I know we're role playing countries here, but it's 1 guy....

though, I have no doubt they have resentment for NATO countries that bombed them in living memory... I doubt it's personal hate per se.
>>
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 960x640
>>55692815
>that filename
>>
>>55699441
Im not a stormfag, i dont hate Jews,

Sure, many Jewish are in high in political ladder, but power would corrupt anyone.

You have to admit though, Jewish banter and happy merchant meme are hilarious.
>>
>>55697270
>in what happened
Its happening now too, with all the biggest EU countries and USA voting for kosovo in UNESCO.
>>
>>55693617
Hey dont drive the rest of slavhood into this. Not our fault that Serbs behave like sandniggers
>>
>>55700931
Thats one guy, and he is probably an idiot. Serbs love Frenchies.
>>
File: America8.jpg (124 KB, 818x890) Image search: [Google]
America8.jpg
124 KB, 818x890
>>55692973
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
>>
>>55701786
Haha.
>>
>>55698736
>You

Fuck off, I'm tired of hearing that I'm personally responsible for every misdeed on earth.

Chauvinist nationalists are seriously the worst... enemies within our own ranks... bunch of useful idiots falling for the divide-and-conquer
>>
>>55692815
In a week life will continue as normal for most Frenchmen but your country will still be impoverished and landlocked.
>>
File: banter.jpg (26 KB, 396x305) Image search: [Google]
banter.jpg
26 KB, 396x305
>>55701786

Too...

Much...

Banter?
>>
>>55696809
>Ireland
>Relevant

Pick one
>>
>>55701786
literally could not handle the bantz
>>
>>55692815
i'm really sad now because i love serbia and your kebab removing and never supported my government international policy
>>
>>55700155
Vojvodina was always ours Janoš. Long live the Treaty of Trianon! Stupid Hun scum lost 2/3 of their territory.
>>
>>55698736
100% true
>>
>>55692815
you serbs are the worst of europe. you say you are christians and behave like arab muslims. what you did agains the bosnia and kosovo was the same what isis is doing right now. THE SAME
>>
>>55702675
Do you get off on feeling guilt for shit?
>>
>>55702666
Christian europe has to stick together to defend our holy soil!
>>
>>55700931
No muslims from the Middle East did any harm to us. French bombed us in 1999, so it's natural that we hate them. We hate you scumbags, too. Those explosions which happened in Paris are just an introduction of wars to come. But you Westerners think you can insulate yourselves from that reality with blatan consumerism.
>>
File: 2163514.jpg (47 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2163514.jpg
47 KB, 300x300
>>55701786
Banter is a cornerstone of my local economy, so I don't understand this story. He got a job and didn't expect to have to contribute to superbantuation?
>>
>>55702949
>you Westerners think you can insulate yourselves from that reality with blatan consumerism.

No we don't think that, but our politicians are cowards who constantly morally signal how egalitarian they are. Because they have to win womens' votes mostly.
>>
>>55702949
i heard some muslim from ME came to serbia like for jihad ?

dont you know your history ?
by the way, nato bombed you, not france who's ruled by jews

im still sorry
>>
File: 1445982329139.jpg (72 KB, 400x401) Image search: [Google]
1445982329139.jpg
72 KB, 400x401
>>55692815

One solution.
more bombardment.
>>
>>55702949
>what is the ottoman empire
>>
File: ParrotGasp.png (43 KB, 163x170) Image search: [Google]
ParrotGasp.png
43 KB, 163x170
>>55703002
>Banter is a cornerstone of my local economy

ironic, since kiwis and abbos are so shit at it
>>
>>55692815
Fuck those faggots man , you cant expect to treat a country like shit and then try to win smpathy, I hope those terrorist attack spain or USA next
>>
>>55702705

defend our lands? is that what isis is doing? 128 is not enough I see
>>
>>55703185

ofc bombard Serbia some more, while sucking muslim cocks, that will help you
>>
>>55703360
Tyrks from minor asia
>>
>>55703461
>attacked Croatia and Bosnia
>defending their lands

ISIS are defending "their land" too.
You only had reason to defend Kosovo
>>
>>55693617
dirty albanian detected
please return the stolen kidney ok thanks
>>
>>55692815
hehehe
cry moar bitch
>>
OP's mental abilities obviously felt the effects of the bombing
>>
>>55703933
fucktard, people who steal most are serbs in EU faggot. maybe you need serbs dicks i bet you would like it.
>>
>>55703826

Republic Serbia did not fight in Croatia and Bosnia, citizens of Bosnia and Croatia who were Serbs fought with citizens of Bosnia and Croatia who were Bosniaks and Croats respectively
>>
>>55692815
Пoдpжyвaм
>>
File: 1313405746585.jpg (56 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1313405746585.jpg
56 KB, 413x395
>>55703002
>He got a job and didn't expect to have to contribute to superbantuation?

I'll pay that
>>
>>55703933
Filthy serb detected

STAP SAYIN YOU ARE CHRISTIANS
>>
>>55692815
I like germans people you know, if i do count every bomb on my land it's never handed.
>>
>>55693220
>>55693220
>>55694825
>>55694825

You know what a western liberal democracy is? it's where people vote for a government and its policies. If people agree with how the government conducts themselves (bombs serbia, floods country with 3rd worlders), they reelect that government again and again.

So we have a country of people of whom the largest portion was complacent and agreeable with the bombing of serbia, and who supported france's immigration model.

It's the same as the majority of germany supporting hitler, the majority of vietnam supporting their communist government, the majority of americans supporting bush in invading iraq in 2003, etc. yes, you can hold people accountable for their views on the world and their support of their government's actions.
>>
>>55704183
co двe Д ce пишyвa, тeнгaлo eднo
>>
ISLAMIC STATE RELEASES A VIDEO SAYING BRITAIN IS NEXT.

TELLS MUSLIMS THAT CANT HEAD TO SYRIA,LIBYA,EGYPT OR IRAQ TO POISON THE FOOD OF THE WESTERNERS. DECLARES IMMINENT ATTACK ON RUSSIA AND THEY WILL ENSLAVE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN AND BREED NEW CALIPHATE SOLDIERS FROM THEIR WOMBS.

ITS HAPPENING LADS.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 940x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 940x624
>>55692815
>The French bastards bombed my country in 1999

Who knows why they did that?
>>
>>55692815
slovakia pls we never bombed you
>>
>>55704583

can confirm. special bounty placed on pat condell's head as well.
>>
>>55704583
any source or bullshit?
>>
>>55703952
Ne plačem ja, Hrvoje, ali plaču francuske majke i to me čini srećnim. Danas je toliko lep dan da sam otvorio gajbu ladnog piva. A šta tek sve sledi narednih meseci ima da bude predstava.
>>
>>55704738
Trending on twitter right now.

Links and articles there.
There is also this from 2 days ago speaking of the same thing with a snippet of a video.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315548/ISIS-releases-new-video-threatening-attacks-Russia-soon-warning-blood-spill-like-ocean-two-weeks-claiming-downed-one-jets.html
>>
>>55704809
Vi orci jednostavno uživate u smrti i ubijanju.
Sreća da smo vas se riješili.
>>
>>55704583
That's good news.
>>
>>55698736
>you have created crusades which has destyored Byzantine empire and caused suffering.
>you have created Nazism.

Uh, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>55704973
E de mogli ste i nama pomoći da ih se riješimo
Čast sa izuzecima, nisu ni oni svi divljaci koje glorificiraju klanje civila, ali opet, većina njih obstruira rad države
>>
>>55704583
>Tfw sort of hope it happens just to get people more riled up and willing to do something

where it did it all go wrong lads
>>
>>55693298
#EveryMuslimIsATerrorist
>>
>>55704973
>>55705146

sreca pa vi niste klali, pa nam drzite pridike
>>
>>55704870
Lmao, they're so going to get rekt by Putin. The guy's a pure product of the KGB. He will not show them any mercy, nor will he show any restraint.

>go, Vladi! Nuke them all!
>>
>>55705362
Samo ti ostani iza Drine, majku ti jebem genocidnu.
>>
>>55705055
>nothing wrong with that.
Byzantine Empire was the one thing keeping the muslims contained.
>>
>>55693124
Get the fuck out abo
>>
>>55705456
The muslims' attempt to take over the world is not something we could have prevented, since they were helped by jews and corrupt liberals. But we are the generation who has been tasked to get rid of them. Let's stop dawdling over our past and take action.
>>
>>55699869
both are freemasons though
which are basically non religious jews
>>
>>55706208
So I expect you have plans to drive over to eastern europe and buy guns and ammo, take them home and remove kebab? No?

Then what the hell do you think you will achieve?
>>
>>55705146
>mogli ste nama pomoći da ih se riješimo
>balije nisu prevrtljive pičketine
>hvo s hos-om nije bio kvalitetnija vojna organizacija od ARBiH
>muslimani nisu ološ i poturčeni srbi/hrvati
Baci se s litice balijo.Toliko ste jadni da srbi imaju državu unutar vaše države,jadna vam kesa jebači ovaca.
>>
>>55692973
Don't be a race traitor. Lead by example
>>
>>55706500
That's exactly what I'm going to do. What do you think I am, a faggot?
>>
>>55706778
Well, that was an unexected response.

...good luck, baguette-bro. Be careful.
>>
Serbs really are the scum of the Earth, literally the Christian version of mudshits.
>>
Lol you guys take bait so well i can fish you out with a walking stick
>>
>>55694659
>100 buzzilion people
OY VEY
>>
>>55704158
>Croatia
>Bosnia
You have to respect those Kurds
>>
You're today the third serb that makes a thread about "muh nato bombings never forget the 3000 gorillion"
just fuck off
Nobody whines as much about bombings like you even Germans about muh dresden

Yes it was wrong, but if you wish death to civilians, you're ISIS tier you subhuman
>>
>>55707868
The difference is that you Germans deserved Dresden. In fact you deserved a lot more than that. You should never be allowed to arm youselves ever again or to have nuclear weapons. Terrorists will whip your ass too. Berlin is next.
>>
>>55708111
I'm calling bullshit on you. I think youre a JIDF shill trying to turn us against one another, using a Serbian proxy.
>>
File: 1410270333366.png (32 KB, 351x310) Image search: [Google]
1410270333366.png
32 KB, 351x310
>>55708111
I never said you deserved the bombings
You just cry like 75% of your nation was eradicated
It wasn't
Stop whining, No Frenchman that died had anything to do with it
>Germans deserved Dresden

Divide and conquer confirmed
Fuck off Kebabkike proxy
>>
File: 1447517843930.jpg (105 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447517843930.jpg
105 KB, 720x1080
>>55706903
No even kidding
>>
>>55708329
this
no one ius retarded enough on /pol/ to say
>you Germans deserved Dresden
>>
ITT subhuman mudslim diaspora being butthurt.

Balijske sline i bilo kakav muslimanski izmet, ubijte se zarad dobrobiti covecanstva.
>>
>>55708818
aren't bosniacs supposed to be muslims though?
>>
>>55692815
I for one am happy for the Belgrade bombings. The Serbs bastards attacked my country in 1991 and they got what they deserve. I hope more of you faggots get killed. Fuck Servia!!!
>>
>>55709042
Well, a majority is, tho I doubt any Arab would consider them muslim. The women dont cover themselves, the people drink achohol, they dont usually pray (of those who do pray, a majority does it only on fridays or on holidays only).
Fascinatingly they get mad when anyone criticise them for not being muslim. The hate toward arab muslims and their way of islam is quite present, with a mainstream hate for beardos and ninja women
>>
>>55709241
Fair enough.
>>
>>55709393
we have some muslim european people here, I always thought they were from exyougoslavia but the women are usually covered so it might not be bosniacs
>>
>>55692815
>Serbia

i'm sorry, who ?
>>
>>55710075
>muslim european people here
albanians probably
>>
>>55693220
>pro muslim masters
lmao kill yourself
>>
>>55710518
yeah that must be that.
>>
>>55710075

It is not like there are no covered women, but they range from 2-3% of the female muslim population, depending on area and age.
But even that is only headscarves, you pretty much have none which walk around like bad guys from a ninja movie.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (112 KB, 872x584) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
112 KB, 872x584
>>
>>55711084
Saved f.am
>>
>>55708928
Yeah. No one laughs at dead civs no matter what country they hail from.
>>
>>55710989
I live in a small village and I go training in the nearby town's suburbs and one day I came at school time and saw all these people
the women have some veils and some muslim long dresses but somehow different from the usual berber muslims we have and the kid look really white, most of the time they blonds and blue eyed and some really look slavs
they don't speak arabs but I have no idea what the language could be
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.