[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back from school I was kinda sleepy all day since I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: WnQwwDr.jpg (204 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
WnQwwDr.jpg
204 KB, 816x816
Just got back from school I was kinda sleepy all day since I was up all night watching what was going on in France.

I decided in the night that it would be a good time to post Open Gates video, to gain as much traction as possible.

Anyways fast forward I am sitting in the cafeteria and two of the prettiest aryan qt's aproach me and starts asking questions why I would post such racist things on kikebook, I told them that I thought the refugees were traitors to their country and that we should send them back there to fight for their land.

> DAS RACIYS
> ITS THE CURRENT YEAR EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO LIVE IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY

I did not belive the whole "people are getting shut out of their social ciricles if they do something politically incorrect" Well i just experienced it first hand...

MFW /pol/ is always right
>>
>>55692420
Well, I just watched my bluepilled GF scrollig through her facebook and "With open gates" popped up on her newsfeed. I guess more ppl are sharing it now
>>
>>55692420

>using kikebook

>not realizing all your friends are either wise enough to not post political stuff, or leftist SJWs spreading multucultural tolerance memes

u dun goofd, m8.
>>
>>55692748

Im not even mad Anon, I am just glad that I posted it so I could see which people I am definitly staying away from. I also got a few likes from a couple of people I was sure is blue pilled.

Now is the time for /pol/ propaganda to have its maximum effect.
>>
>>55692420
A US politician posted the video on her twitter.
look how many views it has.
>>
>>55693161
https://twitter.com/MicheleBachmann/status/665401854793269249
>>
>>55693010
ye.

Facebook is just full of SJWs baiting for likes.
>>
>>55693010

> Implying that i should bother to mingle with leftist

Only reason I still have kikebook is to spread as much propaganda to as many people as possible.
>>
>>55692420
you just got culturally enriched
at least Breivik is from your country
>>
>>55692420
It's how they beat us, they make it so anyone willing to talk about what's going on is ostracized so that no one else is willing to, that's how they make us think we are such a minority,
>>
>>55693285

Doesnt fb have a policy of shutting down accounts with fake names etc.?

I had a nick for a long time till one day I had to send them a photo copy of my PASSPORT to regain access to my account with my FULL NAME.

And if you behave like a redpilled guy on fb you might lose your job and friends.
>>
>>55693547

I have a fake name, posting redpilled stuff is mixed in with regular facebook stuff.

I go to school if I do get kicked out for this I will go full jew on them and make them regret speaking to me about it.

> Being afraid of losing friends

How beta are you anon?
>>
>watch open gates video for the first time
>see this
>mfw

Is Europe truly finished?
>>
>>55693487

We need /pol/acks to stand up, I am not going to give up because leftists is trying to silence me.
>>
>>55692420
>EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO LIVE IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY
BUT THAT'S WHAT WE WANT THEM TO DO
>>
>>55692748
popping up everywhere
my fellows, we are more redpilled than i expected
>>
>>55694292

When they said own country they meant ours.

Dont even get me started anon..
>>
>>55693962
Luckily leftist scare off they're own. As they become more and more extreme more and more people not only convert, they convert hard.
>>
>>55693191

All those salty leftists

goddamn
>>
File: 1444598932522.jpg (52 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1444598932522.jpg
52 KB, 500x667
>>55692420
>/pol/ is always right

Truer words have never been spoken anon, keep your head the pendulum is swinging back and soon it won't be "cool" to be a SJW in any form, women being herd animals will drop it as soon as the trend finishes and stops benefitting them.

What a time to be alive.

Deus Vult

Sieg Heil

14/88
>>
File: thinker.jpg (31 KB, 330x410) Image search: [Google]
thinker.jpg
31 KB, 330x410
>mfw shown this video to my gf and she decided to share it through her facebook page but no one paid attention
>>
>>55695039
Because it is not one of these pictures with pseudo-intellectual quotes on them. And 20 min is too long for a normie.
>>
>>55695039

Anon they do pay attention people are just to keked to actually like or share it. All these people that have approched me did not like or share it because they dont want to be the misfits.

Keep passing it on, and it will affect people in the end.
>>
School on a saturday? Fuck that nonsense.
>>
>>55693273
this
>>
I haven't had any "friends" since 5 years for this shit and because I defend myself when I get bullied.
Young people are shit.

For sex I just go to prostitutes.
I work, I work out which is the only thing that makes me feel really good and then build model kits.
Friends don't exist anon, it's just associations of people with similar interests.
I can't even join nazi groups because I'm partly Jewish.
>>
>>55695235

I know right it is almost like some people actually enjoy learning and having school from monday to saturday is normal.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>55695216
I have shared it into a WhatsApp-Group with around 20 people in it. The males agreed with the video and liked it (8 boys), and from the 12 girls, only 4 liked it, the other went like usually: "racist,free country and travel" etc. etc.
>>
>>55695345
what school does anything on saturday? cant be uni or college. dat be some folkehogskole?
>>
>>55695265

I would rather live alone and not interact with anyone than to spend time with a thousand fake friends.

You should become Christian and find a qt christian wife and have based children.
>>
Last week some girls in my class invited me out for drinks and I accepted. I mentioned on the side of another conversation that I'm "slightly" conservative, and then they start interrogating me with questions and treating me like some weird foreign object (go figure). One of them, and bernie supporter, was literally like "WHAT? You're a REPUBLICAN? BUT WHY??" I kept my cool as much as possible and had to even deny the fact that I was a Trump supporter.

Come the week after, they all go out for drinks again and didn't invite me, top kek
>>
>>55695506

Yes, sir. Filled with leftists but I do enjoy what I learn.
>>
Im a latin american in europe and I have to see I have been redpilled. Thank you /pol/
>>
>>55694607
We really aren't though. Did you see the comments on UDI's new facebook page about stricter return policies for afghans?
>>
>>55695532

Top kek next time just lie. Fuck them and move on with your life.
>>
File: 14475001263050.jpg (98 KB, 1280x421) Image search: [Google]
14475001263050.jpg
98 KB, 1280x421
I guess some countries should be liberated
>>
>>55695651
yeah, met a lot of those leftist folkehogskole people.

tech uni is heaven. we get all the rational people
>prof from iran, that fought in the student revolution,
>constantly being racist, and BTFOing the PC leftists
>>
>>55692420
Good thing your vote is confidential. Majority of people are actually red pill now. They just understand that it would be social and professional suicide to share those ideals less the SJW lynch mob came after them. But no matter how much a vocal minority wants sometuhing, majority vote rules.

Don't worry anon.
>>
>>55696038

Haha that is great. I am probably going to become a data engineer after this.
>>
>>55692420
>2 mad bitches
>500 redpilled normies

sounds pretty successful to me
>>
File: 14474985906050.png (1 MB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
14474985906050.png
1 MB, 1162x850
>>
>>55695678
if using a proxy counts as living there
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.