[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now do you know why you need Trump, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447039545225.png (177 KB, 299x400) Image search: [Google]
1447039545225.png
177 KB, 299x400
Now do you know why you need Trump, /pol/?
>>
>>55692416
No, why?
>>
>>55692416
Because fuck Shillary.
>>
big asshole for big assholes
>>
>>55692416
mexicans =/= ISIS
>>
Elect Donald Trump so he can march into Germany and effect regime change. Merkel is more dangerous to Europe than Hitler ever was.
>>
File: refugees.jpg (80 KB, 960x627) Image search: [Google]
refugees.jpg
80 KB, 960x627
>>55692572
https://youtu.be/Y4sp-kMcS1w
>>
Davis Lewin, the deputy director of the Henry Jackson Society, a conservative think-tank says the attacks threaten the "very essence" of the European way of life and warns that unless mainstream politicians confront the menace posed by radical Islam, they will open the door to far-Right parties.

“The political classes cannot keep saying – as Merkel is saying – that ‘there is nothing to see here’, that the problem is not related to Islam, when everyone can perfectly well see that it is," he says.
>>
Trump is coming to Beaumont, TX today and i'm considering going. However it's an event you got to get to at 9 that starts at 12 and lasts til 3 so i'm not too into that.
>>
>>55692975
Trump wants to save the US from Muslims as well. I wish him best luck and hope you guys elect him as your president.
>>
>>55694599

Make some fucking effort you limp-wristed millennial.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.