[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best country to move to so I can escape constant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1447481290390.jpg (38 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1447481290390.jpg
38 KB, 640x800
What is the best country to move to so I can escape constant attacks on my freedoms?
>>
It's over anon,
>>
The Islamic Caliphate
>>
turkey. so you wont have any freedom to be attacked upon
>>
stop making 1000 of the same thread
>>
From Western Europe I'd say Spain, Italy, Ireland or Finland
>>
>>55692376
Israel

The Jews have the answer
>>
>>55692655
Ahahahahaha. Hahahaha.

Spain/Italy = Been Arabspic for a millennia.
Finland = Swedenlite. Literally has Swedes forming a major movement to accept more immigrants.
Ireland = Terrorists. Opted in to nigger quota.
>>
Anon, come to Brazil!
>>
>>55692376

Come to Hungary.
>>
>>55692376
Russia/Poland/Aussieland/NZ
>>
>>55692376

Switzerland, Denmark, Netherlands?
>>
>>55693254
yes, freedom to get robbed and killed
>>
>>55693254
DON'T, ITS A TRAP
>>
File: memetastic my man.png (250 KB, 412x328) Image search: [Google]
memetastic my man.png
250 KB, 412x328
>>55693529
>Switzerland, Denmark, Netherlands?
>Sweden 2.0s in the making
Switzerland is the only one that has hope since it's expensive but it already has a big muslim population
>>
File: 1446875245904.jpg (184 KB, 1280x774) Image search: [Google]
1446875245904.jpg
184 KB, 1280x774
Estonia if you can work somewhere else. If you cant then get ready to live in poverty unless you have someone in the government then you are literally set for life.

We have :

- 99% white ratio
- Racism to a point where people yell at blacks who are tourists to GET THE FUCK OUT (last case was yesterday when a indian man was attacked and told to go back to his shithole)
- Great internet and other shit you expect from a tech-advanced country
- 0 natural disasters or anything related to that
- stable chilly climate (can be hot during summer but never nigger tier)
- Cute girls
- The few immigrants we have get put into prisons and fed bananas (im not even kidding)

If you can work in a country where you get payed properly you will have the time of your life living here.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.