[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the easiest way to make a person give up Islam? This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nl0rtsQqId1r60ngyo1_1280.jpg (995 KB, 1088x1643) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl0rtsQqId1r60ngyo1_1280.jpg
995 KB, 1088x1643
What is the easiest way to make a person give up Islam?

This guy was a Syrian muslim, went to Rio de Janeiro, become /fit/ and gay and now he is not a muslim anymore.
>>
>>55692267
he looks like me but not gay. Show them how retarded religion is and how they can believe in something imaginary in the sky.
>>
shoot them with a dart filled with pork fat and it cures them
>>
being given the chance to live a non indoctrinated life, and being redpilled on muslim as a whole perhaps?
>>
>>55692267
>What is the easiest way to make a person give up Islam?
tip your fedora at them until they give up
>>
>>55692267
The easiest way to way to make a person give up islam is to separate that person from other muslims.
>>
>>55692267
1 - Take off one's pants and underwear.
2 - Fuck one until one's soul is getting out of one's body.
>>
>>55692927
how many cocks u suck on a Saturday night?
>>
>>55692267
>What is the easiest way to make a person give up Islam?
A bullet to the head.
>>
>>55693321
/thread/

Like smoking, not just the content but the ritual is addictive
>>
>>55692267
Take 10 muslims, spray them all with pig's blood, and shoot 9 of them in the back of head.
Release the 10th muslim free. He'll convert quickly enough.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.