[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are religious girls the best girls, /pol/ ? Traditional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: traditional-religious.jpg (61 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
traditional-religious.jpg
61 KB, 400x280
Why are religious girls the best girls, /pol/ ?

Traditional Catholics precisely. Evangelical don't really count as Christian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=m64X1hMCJoE#t=1224 (semi-related)
>>
>>55692049
I have never met one.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.665161485_ou3g.jpg (458 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.665161485_ou3g.jpg
458 KB, 1500x1500
>>
catholic girls are the biggest sluts since their repressed sexuality cant be expressed in a healthy manner
>>
>>55692049
It's really disgusting how degenerate 4channers fetishize religious girls. I'm sure knowledge of this thread would make the poor dears afraid of cameras.
>>
>>55692049
You're kind of right about that, OP. The recent christian girls I've met recently were all super cute and well mannered.
>>
>>55692362

Who fucking cares, they're Catholics anyway.. The pastor and/or the nuns already robbed them of their innocence.
>>
>>55692571
Evanglelicals ?
>>
>>55692049
Because you want a mindless slave for a woman, whose only purpose in life is to please her husband. Unfortunately, religious girls rarely work out that way. Your best bet is to wait for the inevitable rise of sex bots.
>>
>>55692837
enlighten me, Canada
>>
File: image.png (574 KB, 2828x1296) Image search: [Google]
image.png
574 KB, 2828x1296
>Papists
>>
>>55692939
>protestants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac
>>
>>55692049
You see what they're doing? They're reading music.

That's why. My girlfriend is fucking retarded and says shit like, "I don't like this key." when she is talking about the tempo.

I grew up learning to be the organist for my church. Sadly, that was taken away from me. Now I have to sit next to dipshit on the way to walmart while she listens to top 40 so she will shut the fuck up.
>>
>>55692695
Most, but not all. I don't know much about the differences amongst all of the various types of evangelicals, and I admit that I am skeptical of their honest religious values most of the times, but they sure know how to raise cute girls.
>>
>>55693394
Let's hope you become a Catholic land again, and that the protestant filth will be wiped soon.
>>
>>55694051
Well, we're still a catholic majority here, but data points to that changing by 2030. I also doubt that a change towards those predictions will happen in the meantine, since evangelicals are rising at an alarming rate.
>>
>>55694884
A shame. Portugal didn't redpill you enough.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.