[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is it. The muslim apologists have lost.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: YES.jpg (24 KB, 730x134) Image search: [Google]
YES.jpg
24 KB, 730x134
This is it. The muslim apologists have lost.
>>
>>55689532

By liberal logic the passport should have disintegrated.

>If the terrorist exploded how come the passport, made of PAPER, didn't?
>>
File: what-did-they-do-to-him.jpg (8 KB, 300x163) Image search: [Google]
what-did-they-do-to-him.jpg
8 KB, 300x163
> passport found
> suicide bomber
>>
>inb4 claims of it being an Israeli false flag
>>
Did they find a signed confession too?
>>
File: 1445525425073.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1445525425073.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>55689653
See >>55689683
>>
>>55689683
Well, they did find a passport from a terrorist after 9/11 so of course it can survive much worse :^)

Very convenient he brought his passport.
>>
File: 1444714518662.png (1 MB, 1086x800) Image search: [Google]
1444714518662.png
1 MB, 1086x800
>How could you think that any of these wonderful and brave humans are Terrorists? :^)
>>
Didn't most of the welfare immigrants throw their papers in the Mediterranean? I've no doubt he had a Syrian passport and no doubt he was a recent immigrant, but I'd bet he's not actually Syrian.
>>
>>55689781
I have seen a forum for morroccans here that en masse say it was the jews, hollywood. This was all a plot to frame islam by the jews. These people enrage me so fucking much.
>>
I don't get it, France was letting them in, why fuck it up with an attack? With all the dumb liberal white women wanting to have mixed babies they would have ruled France in 30 years
>>
>>55690143
they can't into not chimping out
>>
>about to go to paradise
>can't forget my passport
>>
>>55690143
France has had some pretty anti-Muslim things, like making a hijab illegal, plus, they intervene in every middle east scuffle along with us.

If only they had the oceans protecting us like we do. They're an easier target
>>
File: 37015161.jpg (99 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
37015161.jpg
99 KB, 400x400
>>55689532
You seriously underestimate them.
>>
Seems legit.
>>
>>55690143

>"A recent report on the recent attacks in Paris shows that 4 out of the 5 confirmed terrorists were under 1,85 m in height"

They'll never learn
>>
>>55690143
People tend to get mad when you drop bombs on them.
>>
>>55689532
Nope.
Twitter right now, right under the paris attacks #MuslimsAreNotTerrorist.

Yet again, they are making a tragedy about how they are the victims.
>>
I, for one, can't wait to see how the spineless retarded dipshits at The Young Turks spin this story.

I'm guessing their talking points will be -
- not all muslims
- white people done shit 100's of years ago
- Dylan Roof
- Iran
- fuck white people
- KKK
- fuck the west
- fuck white people

They are the false equivalence gods
>>
I'm seeing nothing but 'remember they want us to hate :^) the only answer is love and inclusion :^)'. Never mind the piles of dead, get in there show off how tolerant you are you docile fucking worms. I'm dropping half of my friends, I can't hide how disgusted I am with them anymore.
>>
>>55689653
>>55689683
He was shot dead before he exploded.
>>
>>55690413
that photograph made me laugh
:)
>>
>>55689653
They've already started that the moment AP reported it. They've been trying to de-escalate things by making jokes about how body armour should be made out of passports and finding it suspicious how a passport managed to survive without being vaporised.

I don't think they quite understand how explosions work.
>>
>>55690644
https://twitter.com/hashtag/MuslimsAreNotTerrorist?src=tren
>>
>>55689967
There's a good chance that he bought/stole the Syrian passport as they supposedly get preferential treatment with regards to migration.
>>
>>55689532
why would you bring a passport unless you wanted it found
>>
>>55691029
Because they are retarded?
>>
>>55691029
Maybe the self-exploding thing was a last resort thing, and their first plan was to actually get the fuck out of there?
>>
>>55691029
IQ of 80 means Bretty stoobid
>>
>>55690644
Already seen some swedish anti racist journalists argue that the organized attack in paris is exactly the same thing as the random guy with a sword attacking a school here in sweden so clearly islam isn't the problem.

I hope all journalists will die slowly.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.