[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the next target? I say Germany (biggest EU economy)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 13
File: EU Muslim Population.jpg (170 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
EU Muslim Population.jpg
170 KB, 920x920
What's the next target? I say Germany (biggest EU economy) or Belgium (EU "capital").
>>
France again
>>
I woke up this morning hoping that attacks had happened simultaneously overnight in Austria, Germany and Belgium but sadly that hasn't happened yet.

I want something truly widespread and of massive scale, meticulous coordinated, throughout western Europe to truly redpill the populace. The only way normies in Europe will open their eyes to Islamism's evil is if hundreds more die.
>>
I don't know when Berlin will be attacked but that will be the day the sky truly falls
>>
Germany and Sweden won't get attacked because it's like a HQ for the terrorists
>>
Sweden will be the next target.
>>
UK because they suck US dick at every opportunity including Middle East operations
>>
>>55689735
We can only hope such karma exists.
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (31 KB, 644x478) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
31 KB, 644x478
"Nobody listened to us" - Orbán
>>
>>55689407
all in for Belguim Netherlands or luxemburg
>>
pls no bully
>>
Russia, because Putin loves to do it.
>>
>>55689842
we need more Doom Orban memes
>>
>>55689860
>>55689917
>>55689917
Last time they tried we suddenly had some based spec ops killing them in Verviers.

No idea where they came from.
>>
>>55689837
It would have happened in 2010 when the guy blew himself up. It just prooves that they are too damn retarded to actually do something advanced. But i think they will attempt in sweden again. Especially since Sweden now has put up border-controls.
>>
>>55689407
Lisbon here
I don't think they'll hit any other capital, Lisbon would be easy mode to hit but it's not a big target i think it's safe
Do you guys think there's gonna be war?
>>
>>55689842
>Hungary builds fence
>0 terror attacks
>France says "refugees welcome"
>4 successful terror attacks in this year alone, 1 attempted but failed attack (the train guy)
>>
>>55689407
If there had the next target,I think it would be Britain
>>
>>55689522
I don't think anything would come of that. Every time these attacks happen, I think, surely now people will see these savages for what they are. But it never happens.
>>
>>55689860
Luxembourg's too small, Netherlands isn't big enough. It's definitely Germoney or Austria next, maybe Belgium but only because of its proximity to France.
>>
>>55690246
Why britain tho? Things are going well for them (immigration wise atleast) Sweden and Germany is more exposed i think.
>>
Portugal or Poland
>>
Some of you guys are OK, don't go to Europe tomorrow.
>>
>>55690354
Britian bombs IS.

Germany and Sweden are doing nothing
>>
Poland.

There will be World Youth Day 2016 in Krakow.
>>
>>55690437
>nothing
>>
>>55690354
>Things are going well for them
According to who? London is basically a third world city now.
>>
>>55690431
No thanks, I'm pretty comfy here.
>>
>>55689407
>What's the next target? I say Germany
Same, Berlin I would say
>>
>>55690233
At the start of the whole migrant crisis Orbán said that letting in muslim masses will increase the likeliness of terrorist attacks. And of course french and germans said "hurrhurr stop being racist" well there you go.
>>
>>55689407
>Belgium (EU "capital").
as if uneducated muds would know that.

next target will be britain.
>inb4 eternalangloshitposter
>>
Belarus i'm pretty sure
>>
>>55689407
Belgium. Brussels is literally an hell full of sandniggers - or the Netherlands.

Germany has a lot of Turks, they are better than Arabs we have in France, Belgium and the Netherlands.
>>
>>55690535
Have you been in Stockholm, Malmo or Ghotenburg? Shootings every other day.

When i say things are going well i mean beacuse in Sweden muslims and other people that move to Sweden barely try to learn the language, there's no places to stay for them. There's no teachers to teach Swedish etc etc.
>>
Probably London
>>
It's going to be Spain, Barcelona or Madrid.
>>
>>55689407
>or Belgium (EU "capital").
please be belgium, we really need some anti-muslim support right now.

LET BRUSSELS BURN
>>
France is an easy target. Though I suspect bongs and 800k-a-day will experience the fruits of their diversification.
>>
>>55690847
There are some going trough Belarus to Latvia(endgoal Sweden) or Poland(to Germany), so hey, maybe...
>>
Ireland won't get attacked, our welfare is too good for them to risk it.
>>
File: BUILDEUROWALL.jpg (71 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
BUILDEUROWALL.jpg
71 KB, 920x920
>>55689407
Didn't notice this before...
>>
>>55689407
hopefully Germany
because it will mean this whore merkel being lynched, and I want to see it happening.
>>
>>55689522
not gonna happen. It'll be a race war between people against any islamic dude or lass, versus most muslims (because lets face it, at the end of the day they stick up for eachother)
>>
File: 1435763173574.jpg (26 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1435763173574.jpg
26 KB, 600x450
I hope it's Germany, would laugh my ass off
>>
>>55689407
Germnay, No doubt.
>>
>>55690511
I hope they blow the faggot pope sky high
>>
>>55691112
Muslims will literally get BTFO though if it turns in a race war

>b-b-but media says we ran out of bullets
lol sure
>>
>>55690327
Size doesnt really matter champ, its all position. If they hit Amsterdam (or lets hope they hit parlement), it'll be a massive trigger.
>>
>>55689407
Paris again.
I'm 95% sure of it.

Have you been there in like 10 last years?!
It's a Caliphate inside France LITERALLY.
>>
Probably France again, but hoping for Germany or Sweden.
>>
>>55691234
nah mane, I'm not that worried about our race. Like zombies, nignogs and muslims are only dangerous in herds. One on one most of us should be able to defend ourselves. Its the amount I'm worried about, plus the government is obviously finetuning it as we speak.
>>
Poland, Kraków 2016, World Youth Day.

Screencap this.
>>
>>55690962
i don't understand why people says we need any kind of anti muslisms feeling , i live in the south , think what you want about me but every single person that i know that is not black/arab or something of the kind don't want them , every single white person that i know dont want them , italians are even more against them
>>
>>55689407
Germany is safe.
The terrorists know if they lose the german support the migrant influx would be stopped. Germany is the strongest supporter of the migrants and its placed in the heart of the EU.
Just go to Germany. Nobody suspects people coming FROM the german country.
>>
>>55689407
might be us again lol
>>
File: 11.jpg (572 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
572 KB, 1600x900
>>55689407
Modern history of all western EU capitals greentexted:
>the white man lets the jew man into his city
>the jew man takes control and let black man, the saracen man and the gypo in
>white man leaves the city because it is getting stinky smelly
>white man hears some muffled explosion and rumbling in the distance
>>
>>55689407
it's either Frons again or maybe London
germany will be hitted much later when it will be swarmed entirely with the invaders, and it won't be one city, it will be across all the country all at the same time creating total chaos
>>
>>55689407
It might be just a recruiting tool, but this was released today and it clearly states germany as a imminent target
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=323_1429066834
>>
If they are smart, not Germany.
They'd be best trying to create a Geo-Political Rift between France and Germany, therefore leaving Germany alone, and swamping it with immigrants so that the people hate their leaders and go full Reich.

I'd honestly say Italy to fuck with their politics, the Netherlands / Belgium and then lastly the UK.
This would draw out the pressure upon Germany for the longest possible time while creating massive fears and domestic strife all over Europe.
The other tactic would be to commit a large attack simultaneously in Leon, Toulouse, Marshite, and Calais(to fuck with shipping). Creating a wider more random sense of fear throughout France, forcing them to go full Reich and possibly electing Marine Le Pen, who will PISS OFF all the French Muslims even more.

You want to get the most out of each of your agents lives you spend and influencing politics in Europe so we elect right wing leaders would piss off all ethnicities which aid's ISIS's goals for recruitment.
Preferably we need the leaders to Red Pill, and deport all migrants as silently as possible and then cut the intake of immigrants in general so they can calm domestic pressure and focus on just the citizen Muslims in order to avoid the need to elect the radical people.
But hell... this is smart. This isn't going to happen. Good luck Marine in 2016, not that you'll need it.
>>
>>55691515
>screencap my gay best-shot post so when by any chance it actually happens I will be able to masturbate to my correct bet and shitpost being reposted later
pleb
>>
They are certainly trying to attack London, it's just that our special forces are too good.
>>
>>55691066
>2012

I'd like to see a new one soon
>>
Italy
next year we have the Chatolic Jubilee in Rome
>>
>>55689407
It's bs on Cyprus, we might only have around 10%, and their not even that much of sand niggers
>>
>>55689407
It's probably us, after all this >>55689783 and it happened before with 7/7.
>>
>>55691066
Central Europe is a huge sponge for the muslims desu
>>
File: angela-merkel.jpg (30 KB, 580x434) Image search: [Google]
angela-merkel.jpg
30 KB, 580x434
>>55689407
No matter which country the victims will be the ordinary citizens. The EU leaders who are responsible for this are hiding behind their bodyguards so they can keep praying about tolerance and peace.
>>
Pls do Belgium IS Burn Brussels to the ground
>>
>>55691794
I doubt it, London is european non-white central.
>>
>>55689407
Russia is next
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfeRdW-cXYA

Putin on suicide watch
>>
File: FreeBreivik.jpg (56 KB, 545x450) Image search: [Google]
FreeBreivik.jpg
56 KB, 545x450
>>55689407
Sorry bro but might also be Norway. You guys are active in Afghanistan (and I salute you for it). With any luck, the group of 17 that was taken out in an international operation led by Italian police was the group that was planning for an attack in Norway.

#FreeBreivik #BreivikWasRight
>>
>>55691934
lel. why? do dutch people hate on belgians?
>>
>>55689407

According to the CIA Factbook, whichever places has a 10% or more population of muslims.
>>
>>55691066
There is a reason why we can still go out to our streets without the fear that a crazy kebab will kill us during shopping.
>>
>>55692076
No just Brussels and the southern part of Belgium
>>
No fear in Germany... There are too many defense companies doing their business with terrorists. Government as well....
>>
Importanr cities of Italy or UK, like Roma or London
>>
>>55691062
With the amount of us military hardware coming through Shannon?
>>
>>55689407

Belgium is the biggest distributor of illegal guns and most of these terrorists have been linked to Belgium in one way or another so I believe they're gonna leave us alone unless they want the government to actually start cleaning up the illegal arms trade. Never shit where you eat.
>>
>>55690511

not enough muzzies to blend in.

keep it that way!
>>
>>55692109

I love you /b/rother. We Flanders and The Netherlands should unite.
>>
>>55689407
Hopefully Germany.
Sweden wouldn't be too bad, either.
Cackolds deserve to get cacked hard.
>>
>>55692023
>FREE ME AND I WILL FREE YOU
No thanks, stay in jail you fucking Zionist shill.
>>
what would it actually take for the world to finally create an armed UN military corps to march in and end the hell?
>>
>>55692903
the deepest degree of deep concern
>>
>>55692903
>create an armed UN military corps to march in and end the hell
Don't you see this is what "ISIS" wants? The mind who is behind ISIS is the mind who is trying to install a One World Government

>inb4 tinfoilfag
>inb4 gb2/x/
>>
>>55692696
>implying it is the civilians fault
But it would force the politicians to do something - or lose power so I guess it would be a bittersweet success.
>>
>>55689407
Norway now that they are unarming their police.
>>
>>55693087
It's the civilians fault for passively letting things be as they are.
>>
>>55689407
Germany, Belgium or the UK
>>
>>55691047
I agree i think Belarus will be next
>>
>>55693139
Hopefully all those 3, plus Sweden.
>>
>bulgaria
>white

pick one komrade
>>
>>55690233
Correlation does not imply causation.
Terrorists would rather travel via legal methods on fake/safe identities than take overcrowded, highly unreliable illegal migrant routes.
>>
>>55689407

If the demographic trends continue, in a couple centuries Europe will be majority Muslim.
>>
>>55689407
I just hope it'll be someone who will hit back. Like Russia. I'd love for Russia to be given an excuse to put the boots in. Goddamn.
>>
>>55689735

No you won´t be because you indirectly finance ISIS. You are sort of a home base for them.
>>
>>55693361
>centuries
KEKKKKK
>>
File: gondalf.gif (497 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
gondalf.gif
497 KB, 400x200
>>55689407
>mfw Butthurt Belt will be the savior of Europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sagg08DrO5U
>>
>>55693209
ayyy whatever you say tyrone
>>
ISIS considers Poland as one of the countires "Of the Old Book".

They respect us due to our religion and devotion, we would be considered as of Jhad in terms of "pay taxes and you will be not touched".
>>
>>55692105
yeah, we only have to fear frorm the gypsies
>>
Also next target will be either Russia,UK or Italy.
All are heavily engaged in Syria.
>>
>>55693889
I never had problems with gypsies to be honest, and as long as you're careful I don't think you should, but no matter how careful you are a kebab could just pull a gun in the mall and blam you're dead
>>
i think they certainly target germany, but the BND (as corrupt as they may be) is actually somewhat efficient, pretty much this
>>55692127
>No fear in Germany... There are too many defense companies doing their business with terrorists. Government as well....
>>
>>55693967
It's gonna be Russia, calling it now
>>
>>55693889
I knew we should gave them siryan passports and send them to germany.
>>
RIP Brussels
RIP London
RIP Berlin
>>
I've got a feeling London is next.
>>
File: tearitdown.jpg (30 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
tearitdown.jpg
30 KB, 529x352
whichever place that has the greatest chance of breeding more neo nazis/far right groups. i want to see race wars, ethnic cleansing, extermination camps, and more senseless bloodshed
>>
File: potion seller.png (156 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
potion seller.png
156 KB, 500x367
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/11/14/pope-paris-attack-is-wwiii.html

It's happening!
>>
File: betyarok.jpg (83 KB, 624x324) Image search: [Google]
betyarok.jpg
83 KB, 624x324
>>55694757
>greatest chance of breeding more neo nazis/far right groups
Already breeding pretty heavily here, but I doubt terrorists would attack useless places like this.
>>
>>55690294
Yeah, it's disheartening. I don't know how they do it, but they always manage to come up with excuses and explanations. We have an enemy targeting us but people refuse to name and identify it. And because of that, we can't fight back and end this shit already.
>>
>>55691555
> i live in the south
>every single person that i know that is not black/arab or something of the kind don't want them
so no one ?
>>
File: twitch chat.jpg (51 KB, 314x645) Image search: [Google]
twitch chat.jpg
51 KB, 314x645
They need to bomb the internet.
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.