[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paris Attacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 28
File: CostnerDevilAnsecrop.jpg (81 KB, 350x525) Image search: [Google]
CostnerDevilAnsecrop.jpg
81 KB, 350x525
Tell me what will really change after the attacks? Everybody will just express their grieves and carry on as usual? No? Why is it different this time?
>>
>>55689354
>Tell me what will really change after the attacks?

Either nothing. Or a massive shitfest war against Ishit. Most likely nothing.
>>
Few individual torchins of refugee centers at most.
Anti-immigrant parties will get tiny increase in votes.
>>
>>55689354
the average educated young European male is a limp wristed feminist -- nothing at all will happen.
>>
Nothing will change. If you're stupid enough to welcome danger over your threshold, you're stupid enough to keep applauding while your home burns down.
>>
Nothing drastic yet but I believe every time there is an attack it will be another push towards nationalism and anti-immigration and it will keep happening that's for certain.
>>
File: image.png (281 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
image.png
281 KB, 480x854
Don't worry, looks like France isn't going to forget this anytime soon.
>>
>nothing will happen

Keep telling yourself that.

Every time something like this happens, disdain for Muslims and Islam in general increases, whether you believe that or not, it's happening. Silent majority.

150 obviously wasn't enough sparks to trigger it, but what happens when it's 1,500 or 15,000? You really think nothing will happen then?
>>
>>55689354
It's a plan to expose Russians for selling their Kalashnikov to ISIS. CNN calling the weapons Kalashnikov which basically means a Russian word who made them.
>>
>>55690155
No one said it's not going to happen. We've just said that in all likely hood, almost nothing besides more useless security measures are going to be put in place.
>>
>>55689354
As always,
it has nothing to see with Islam, blahblahblah, Muslims are peaceful blahblahblah, don't amalgamate blahblahblah, islamophobia blahblahblah from politicians.

It's not us blahblahblah, it's because of the zionists blahblahblah, it was a Jewish plot blahblahblah, the West sack MENA blahblahblah, white people are racist blahblahblah from muslim themselves
>>
File: image.png (543 KB, 684x887) Image search: [Google]
image.png
543 KB, 684x887
>>55690155
>>55689921
>>55689911
>>55689668
>>55689616
Read >>55690068
>pic unrelated, keks trying to piggyback off a tragedy
>>
>>55689911
In the end its the fault of your nigger country fgt
>>
>>55689354

French government will use it to push for more surveillance and thought control.
>>
>>55690514
You should have died in that attack we don't need retarded people. Thanks.
>>
>>55689354
Nothing will fucking happen. A war which will be pitiless? What is he going to do then? Bomb them and cause more "refugees" to come here? Glass the Middle-east? Firebomb them?

Terug naar de realiteit... they won't do shit.
>>
File: 1442052105292.jpg (33 KB, 557x582) Image search: [Google]
1442052105292.jpg
33 KB, 557x582
>>55689354

Nothing. Thanks to TL;DR Generation that we have right now. People with a really bad attention deficit disorder do not really remember what happened 2 weeks ago, let alone 1, 2 or 5 years ago. They cannot put events into context. They cannot link and tie things logically. All they do is write some shitty trending tweet or fashionable statement between their friends on facebook without reflection. They jump on every fucking bandwagon media tell them to, and this is so fucking sad it hurts my marrow.
>>
>Bombing in Kundus on Hospital from US Army
Nobody gives a fuck
>Bombing in Ankara
Nobody gives a fuck
>Terror attack in Beirut
Nobody gives a fuck
>IS Boko Harmam and others muslim terror groups kliing hundres of people in africa and orient every day
Nobody gives a fuck
>Terror attack in france
All people care about france people , solidary for france , light up the france flag on every fucking sightseeing in the world , on every fucking newspaper you read about this shit.
Fuck you all
>>
>>55691204
>All people care about france people

Remember, majority of the western world cares only about 1st world european/American/china (what a fucking riot) / Japan ect.

It's kinda like the genocides that happened after America left Vietnam, no one gave a fuck about the millions that died because of the news reporters "Showing the truth"
>>
>>55691388
>It's kinda like the genocides that happened after America left Vietnam, no one gave a fuck about the millions that died because of the news reporters "Showing the truth"
I didn't even know or understand this until a couple of years ago. Hope Walter Cronkite is burning in hell.
>>
>>55689354
More laws against white males, more #TerroristsAreNotTerrorists.
>>
>>55690764
Pretty sure that the French are not going to be as accepting of refugees as they were before. Their anti-Muslim right has been gaining power for a long time, and this is going to send their popularity surging even more. Probably going to go in and burn everything to the ground, France is pretty ruthless when they want to be, unlike "we love keking" U.S. and Britain.
>>
>>55692606
*Cu cking
>>
More people will beg America to step in and fight for them while simultaneously blaming us for the situation.
>>
>>55692031
>>55691388
could you two elaborate on this?
>>
>>55689354
It's not different.
>>
File: 1440441334783.jpg (27 KB, 314x246) Image search: [Google]
1440441334783.jpg
27 KB, 314x246
>>55690531

> almost died of an overdose last night

> better up the dosage
>>
>>55693125
10/10
>>
>>55690531
Isis pls attack the salon HQ next fug
>>
>>55689354
> Everybody will just express their grieves and carry on as usual? No? Why is it different this time?
I think 150 people dead and social media shitstorm is too big for COMPLETELY NOTHING, like let's say sharli hebdo or whatever that shit was called. good opportunity to pass fascist people-controlling bills, like internet control, shitton of right for police officers etc etc.
>>
>>55693014
If you're in a hurry you can start at 5:55 but you might consider watching the whole thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5uB6W4DiZM
>>
>>55689354
marches, handholding, twitter tags, je suis paris, etc etc. nothing will happen. next year will be the start of several years of anniversaries and then everyone will 4get.
>>
File: 1447090342320387968.jpg (83 KB, 589x683) Image search: [Google]
1447090342320387968.jpg
83 KB, 589x683
FUCK THOSE GUYS
FUCKING KILL THEM ALL
>>
File: 7dc.gif (142 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
7dc.gif
142 KB, 600x338
I doubt anything will change this time, it might take a few more, but people are slowly but surely moving away from this whole "religion of peace" You are really starting to see the genesis of what may be a very racist time. I feel like we've been in super progressive swing for so long that the pendulum is going to swing to the other side someday in the not so distant future.
>>
>>55689354
governments across the globe will use this as an excuse to expand their power and limit freedom wherever they can.
>>
>>55691204
>>55691388
Its kind of fucked up.

If we get this mad over what happened in France, how mad do you think these people are? They suffered far greater civilian losses then this.

Our politicians waged war over oil, told us it was for world peace and safety. They got richer. And the poor civilians in the different countries end up hating each other and wanting revenge.

This shit sucks. Going on a revenge spree now to avenge what has happened wont do anyone any good.
>>
>>55690531
>doublethink in mainstream media
it's already begun
>>
>>55690531

How can these people be so stupid? People died ffs
>>
>>55691204
Because explosions and deaths happen in third world shitholes all the time, to the point where it's literally not news. Go through any newspaper next week and dumbfuckistan will have had another bomb go off, it's par for the course.

It's not a regular occurrence in civilised nations at all.
>>
>>55692606
I hope not. I want another crusade, to be honest.
>>
>>55690068
Merkel be like
>Nu-uh France! Germany will LEAD the war! You just fall back in your place in the EU :^)
kek
>>
>>55691018
I think you're confusing people with yoday's millenial generation. I fucking despise our generation and am afraid of the future when the time will come for us to rule.
>>
>>55690531

>Terrorists sneak into Europe through migrants
>"Let's take more migrants!"

God help us all
>>
File: 1445294407018.jpg (32 KB, 329x290) Image search: [Google]
1445294407018.jpg
32 KB, 329x290
>>55691204
We're allied with France, but not those other countries. Problem?
>>
File: 2015.jpg (56 KB, 640x365) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
56 KB, 640x365
>>55694694
>Still believing the war over oil meme.
>2015
>>
>>55689354
>Everybody will just express their grieves and carry on as usual?

Yep. Expect days of news coverage, social media saturation of hashtags and other slogans like pray for paris. Then things return to normal until the next big story.
>>
>>55690531
Link?
>>
>>55693125
It's not as simple as that to be honest. By accepting refugees you are cutting ISIS off from more slave labour and by pushing them out you would actually make more of them want to join ISIS since they would be ressented and have nowhere to go. So in a sense accepting refugees is a way of buying them out of joining ISIS.

On the other hand you will most likely overload your economy and not be able to provide a decent living to the refugees, resulting in poverty and resentment, followed by more of them joining ISIS. Not to mention all the ISIS militants who would sneak in mixed with the refugees.

It's kind of a double edged sword really, if you go with the black and white options of refugees in/refugees out we would be in some form helping ISIS in both cases.
>>
>>55690683
you must be specially retarded?
>>
>>55690197
Are you retarded?
>AK rifle
>what does the K stand for?
>>
File: CQscGPsUkAA9A.jpg (115 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
CQscGPsUkAA9A.jpg
115 KB, 1023x682
>>55690068
oh look the french president understands now exactly what salafist wahabi saudi arabian muslims want.

osama bin laaden's tactic was to get america to fight in wars they shouldnt be by putting up 1 al-qaeda flag in a country he doesn't like.

the fact anyone here is advocating a "war" against the religion of 1/3rd of the world is 1. exactly what jews want and 2. like if obama were to say he is going to fight a war against teenagers after that school shooting which left like 80 people dead.

the point is the situation is very very complicated and you can't just "jump into war" after a lone wolf isis supporter attack like this because literally no one on earth supports isis. you would be fighting a war against no one except a handful of batshit insane suicidal isis supporters and ultimately as we saw by the invasion of afghanistan to "get al-qaeda" that isn't exactly smart because then you turn people against you when you didn't want to in the first place.

tldr: the situation sucks war/strategy wise because there isnt a country on earth that supports isis/their attacks, literally every muslim country is also fighting muslim extremists even saudi arabia which is where isis was born
>>
>>55695934
>more of them want to join ISIS since they would be ressented and have nowhere to go.
Maybe they would have tried Saudi instead.
>>
File: 9Ci3hzJ.png (38 KB, 589x260) Image search: [Google]
9Ci3hzJ.png
38 KB, 589x260
>>55689354
yall got inside men, you're fucked. gl out there
>>
>>55696120
What event caused the WWI again?
>>
>>55696141
Those idiots won't take them.
>>
>>55696265
So why would they blame the West for that exactly?

As far as I know they didn't even try to march on the borders of Saudi or the UAE.
>>
>>55696534
They're trolling the shit out of us, essentially.
>>
File: battlestation.jpg (40 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
battlestation.jpg
40 KB, 450x600
>>55696222
>ww1

this isn't even remotely comparable you fool

like i said anyone advocating a "war" like what america did after sept. 11th is falling right into what the wahhabist terrorists want. this is well documented, "start a war with all muslim countries" doesn't work because those muslim countries are also against isis and are also dealing with seriously shitty terrorist attacks.

just look at syria, or the bombing that happened in lebanon, or libya, or saudi arabias isis attack that happened last week or literally all muslim countries. they are all fighting isis as well and people like assad/hezbollah/palestinian pflp/iraqs security forces and the syrians are ACTUALLY fighting isis and wahhabi interests instead of sitting on their asses talking about immigration and "going to war" like you fat fucks.
>>
>>55689354
>different this time
Only delusional people believe that.
I just called my mother to talk about it and she hardcore believes this only happened because the French joined in on the Caliphate bombings the other day and jihadi John got Merced because one of the faggot's they captured during the attacks said ISIS recruited him.
Normies just think that if ISIS didn't exist none of this would happen and kebab wouldn't do anything to ever harm whites.
The left has laid very strong groundwork and we aren't going to get the public to wake the fuck up this way.
>>
>>55696843

That's the problem you fools, the public will never ever wake up. It never does. The leftists got to power through being extremely vocal. Our solution is to putsch all day everyday then khmer rogue tier measures against all opponents
>>
5% more for FN in France and AfD in Germany. Then, six months later, another terrorist attack and another 5% gain.
>>
>>55689668

You start shit up, and we have to pay for it.
>>
>>55696534
Saudi's indirectly help fund them just like we do why the fuck would they want to attack them
>>
File: 1442387931925.jpg (150 KB, 832x766) Image search: [Google]
1442387931925.jpg
150 KB, 832x766
>>55696843
reminder that before israel all muslims even the salafist ones who spend all day talking about jihad were our allies and fought with us during world war 1 and 2.

daily reminder you have brought this fear on yourself by falling for the big nosed kyke plans.

daily reminder that the only thing you have to fear is fear itself
>>
>>55695405
france will be out of the eu before long at least de facto if not de jure
>>
File: bosnia.jpg (269 KB, 1200x786) Image search: [Google]
bosnia.jpg
269 KB, 1200x786
>>55696534
>>55697191
RETARD ALERT!
they didn't march on the borders of israel either

saudi arabias a monarch threatened by the "caliphate" and are also fighting a war against isis. shows how much you know about geopolitics

http://www.newsweek.com/report-suicide-bombing-leads-causalities-mosque-saudi-arabia-387277
>isis takes responsibility for suicide bombing in saudi arabia

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/16/isis-gunman-kills-five-in-saudi-arabia-before-being-killed-by-police
>Isis gunman kills five in Saudi Arabia before being shot dead by police

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3252422/Two-ISIS-suspects-killed-three-arrested-planned-attack-Saudi-Arabia-militant-group-expands-reign-terror-Iraq-Syria.html
>Two ISIS suspects are killed and three arrested over planned attack on Saudi Arabia
>>
You know what? I think things were simpler when countries could you know, conquer another country. Because as it stands even if we win a war we always have a problem of what the fuck do we even do with the country, they always end up falling right back into extremism. Being able to just outright annex an occupy a country would make the aftermath much simpler.
>>
>>55689354
We'll forget about all this in a week, we might have more "security" measures, but they're already so intrusive we won't even notice.

At least that's what will happen in the USA.
>>
>>55697482

>the saudis and the royal family are one mind and one will

>osama wasn't related to them too

of course they fight each other. But that doesn't matter. Muzzies will still rek the western world, without unity.

The French, the Dutch and the English fought with each other all the time and they still colonized the whole fucking world. They fight with each other exactly because their culture is expanding and everyone wants to have a slice, a new position of power.
>>
>>55697211
dude bro like I would totally befriend you irl. I saw 2 posts by americans today which I liked, is this real life...
>>
>>55697482
That's more of a reason for the migrants to go to Saudi.
>>
>>55690155

Shit like this will just lead to governments marginalizing their own people through security measures while the GCC fucks everyone up the butt.
>>
Assad said something like "The tragedy that occurred in Paris is what happens every day in Syria"

Which is really something to think about. This is not just about one part of the world being peaceful and the other a war zone.

The West needs to take a good hard look at its involvement with the middle east. Europe needs to stop being an accomplice in U.S led coups and destabilizations.

There is no justification for the attacks, but there is an explanation. And the explanation is that this is the Syrian conflict spilling over to Europe. Hollande was right when he said this is an act of war, but he failed to mention that this is not the first act of war. France has been part of the airstrikes against ISIS. In the eyes of the ISIS foot soldier, France is a country that had already been raining bombs on them for some time.

This is a grim reminder that conflicts can not be contained in designated Orwellian conflict zones forever. I don't know if the attackers were among refugees or otherwise, but the West has grown so accustomed to the normality of bombing some far away country, they forgot they were at war in the first place.
>>
>>55690068
A war on who? Is he just going to drop bombs on Syria and hope the problem fixes itself afterwards just like the US did around a decade ago?
>>
How could you possibly convince whites that it's Muslims who are a serious threat when in the states whites have been slaughtering whites en masse?
>>
>>55691204
No one gives a shit you globalist cocksucker

Go live in Lebanon or Africa you fucking filth.

> WE ARE NOT GLOBAL CITIZENS

> ALL MEN ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL

> there is western civilization, then THERE IS EVERYTHING ELSE.

You're free to pack your shit up and leave kraut
>>
Nothing will change, this attack has been expected by anyone with common sense and is just another day in the life of Europe.

It's up to Germany, the anger and hatred that will stem from the constant rape and violence against its own populace will trigger something.

Remember Germans, third time is the charm ;)
>>
>>55699203
Stop defending people that enslave women and kill religious minorities in the area.
>>
>>55690197
I'm assuming they got their weapons from Albania since that place has like no laws on anything.
>>
gilipollez
>>
>>55689354

Probably cameras everywhere like in england a la 1984, it's for your own safety, promise
>>
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=185450303&postcount=6562
Privilege remain unchecked.
>>
>>55700312

check
>>
>>55700312
Its not bullshit. Listen towards the end https://twitter.com/j_qendro/status/665328075710812161
>>
>>55691204
I don't live in any of those shithole. I don't have family and friends in those shitholes. I'm not a citizen of a country that wouldn't exist because of those shithole countries.

I'd rather every one of those shitholes get glassed before France gets attacked again. Fuck you Mehmet.
>>
>>55696021
are you retarded?

the americans call these weapons AK 47 and the most western countries too, K means kalash in russian word which means semi-automatic weapon. When people calling them kalash basically means russian weapon you fucking retarded faggot kid.
>>
The french will tell "all is forgiven" again, or in case of a major crisis probably surrender as soon as possible
>>
>>55701026
So it has nothing to do with sergei kalashnikov then?
>>
File: 1446123474341.gif (3 MB, 175x150) Image search: [Google]
1446123474341.gif
3 MB, 175x150
>>55699481
This. There needs to be an organized effort among all the nations to establish a presence in the middle east for a couple of decades. Slowly, eradicate the culture by always being there. Communism kept that area in check, now that's it's gone, we need to stop fucking around and deal with it.
>>
>>55701026
wow, this is danish education for you, you could've just checked wikipedia, stupid asshole
AK stands for Aвтoмaт(avtomat - automatic rifle) Kalashikov(name of its inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov). 47 is the year it was created. That's why the newer version AK74 is called like that, because it was invented in 74.
>>
>>55689354
literally nothing
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>55689354

The change is slow but this is another brick in the wall. The trend is absolutely clear and people are getting fed up.
>>
>>55689354
In Europe, largely nothing. It's pushing the political agenda over here in the right direction though.
>>
>>55689354
there is less people just #prayforparis and more people who are well aware of what muslims bring with them whereever they go
>>
>>55691204
I really don't care when a bunch of muslims bomb each other. That's about all they are good for is killing each other. I guess the religion of peace strikes again.
>>
>>55699203

Good. A sharp reminder like this will convince some people to take this seriously.

Resolves harden.
>>
>>55689354
the responses on twitter and facebook have just shown me that the west is fucking dead, people sucking muslim cock all over the place
>>
>>55693125
Here here
>>
>>55693125
top lel
>>
>>55689354
A few Breivik's might spawn somewhere. That'd be classic
>>
>>55697211
Daily reminder that you're insane and should check yourself into a mental institution.

I can tell the future, also. I bet you're going to say I'm a Jew.
>>
>>55696120
With all of that said, would getting rid of all Muslims be a bad thing? The answer is "no".
>>
>>55703303
This. Necessary sacrifices.
>>
>>55697211
>>55696120
I wonder who is behind this post.
>>
>>55691204
GERMANY YES
>>
File: 3.png (9 KB, 315x292) Image search: [Google]
3.png
9 KB, 315x292
>>55696120
>literally every muslim country is also fighting muslim extremists even saudi arabia which is where isis was born
>even saudi arabia
>>
If they're not compatible with western civlization they don't belong here. I'm tired of hearing "a few apples". A bad apple is a downer but they never killed anyone, these are more like poison apples that blend in with the rest. Why would you accept a basket of apples know that there are even just one or two that are poisonous!? YOU DON'T, IT'S INSANITY!
>>
>>55703303
You think that's a good thing? Are you retarded?
>>
>>55704164
especially if you don't like apple in the first place.
And already have plenty apples.
>>
>>55699203
Hear hear!
>>
>>55691204
We don't give a fuck about you Muhammad
>>
File: 1445613526437.png (32 KB, 620x273) Image search: [Google]
1445613526437.png
32 KB, 620x273
>>55689354
everything

pic related

https://twitter.com/yannikouts/status/665555110467084289
>>
File: poll.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
poll.webm
3 MB, 854x480
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=185454830&postcount=6785
>>
>>55691204
keep talking like that, and nonbody will care about the bombing of your own country.
>>
>>55691204
Stop this you retarded globalist. Obviously first world countries care more about terror attacks in first world countries than people dying in third world shitholes were people die because of violent acts fucking daily.
>>
>>55697482
absolutely no migrants go to saudi. This is their war, more than ours
>>
File: 1408938625971.gif (830 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
1408938625971.gif
830 KB, 500x289
>>55703596

But why our greatest ally of course!
>>
File: refugees-welcome.png (88 KB, 2400x1791) Image search: [Google]
refugees-welcome.png
88 KB, 2400x1791
>>55704644

Good. I'll start compiling a list of the traitors who claimed ISIS wouldn't even try to send their people among the refugees.

We're had leftist idiots swear up and down that this was sooooooo unlikely, even though it's bleedingly obvious. They claimed intelligence agencies didn't think it was a possibility.

Rub this in EVERY ONE of their faces.

Find the statements before they scrub social media.
>>
>>55704810

CAUTION -Rage fuel- CAUTION
>>
>>55689354
John Kerry is telling you right now. Syria is being forced into puppet democracy.
>>
File: crazy robot.png (384 KB, 481x355) Image search: [Google]
crazy robot.png
384 KB, 481x355
>>55705726
you are now imagining how much he must have prepared his outcome.
>>
>>55705867

I don't know what i'm supposed to imagine. The fucking faggot on the left wants to mix until there's nothing left of his culture, and the other side didn't even get fucking 30 seconds to speak. This is bullshit and people are sucking Muslim cock over their own fucking dead countrymen's bodies. I'm appalled that there are people who really believe the white race should just die and are white.

>Btw I can literally fucking see the outline of the yamika that the faggot on the left wears when he's not on camera, the filthy jew. Multiculturalism is fucking ethnic suicide.
>>
>>55689354
The French people need to realise what is upon them and start protecting themselves and keep a lookout for each other.

There needs to be more funding for security services and military.

Angry mentally ill men with guns are unfortunately a plague of all civilisations, and like any bad recurring event we need to be prepared for it each time it comes.
>>
>>55689354
maybe invading raqua? will see...
>>
>>55704260
Some people want to watch the world burn
>>
File: 1447199619101.jpg (25 KB, 282x278) Image search: [Google]
1447199619101.jpg
25 KB, 282x278
>>55689354
Nothing will happen, as always.
>>
>>55706859
I want to watch jews burn t.bh
>>
>>55691204
That's because we don't give a shit about Muslims killing Muslims. Good job, Achmed. Now go back to Turkey.
>>
File: 1438053601844.jpg (109 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1438053601844.jpg
109 KB, 640x640
>>55689354

Nothing should change. Not substantially. The terror threat is not a new development. The reasonable and intelligent way of proceeding is to have a proper considered course of action in the first place. Not to flit and hop from one reaction to another.
>>
>>55689354

REMOVE KEBABS
E
M
O
V
E

K
E
B
A
B
S
>>
>>55706995
Eat shit fag, we need a race war!
>>
kinda offtopic OP but I think kevin costner is a really underrated/unappreciated actor
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syria#Petroleum_industry

are you even thinking of the possibility of a conspiracy? Look how fast China, Russia and the USA agreed to help france fight in a war.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/14/france-shooting-china-idUSL3N13903U20151114
http://news.yahoo.com/putin-calls-unity-against-terrorism-paris-attacks-093119045.html
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/obama-says-us-stands-ready-to-aid-france-after-attack-2015-11-13

Is 11/13 the next 9/11 conspiracy.
>>
File: 1442686189141.jpg (206 KB, 1396x1099) Image search: [Google]
1442686189141.jpg
206 KB, 1396x1099
>>55701693
paris again
>>
>>55703303
This would be the opposite of what should happen.
>>
>>55690531
Fucking Salon
>>
>>55689354
they deserved it
france deseved this for letting all the cancer of the world in
nothing will change
migration will continue
more shootings will happen, more families will be destroyed, europe will burn, and our leaders will stand their and wave and smile and do nothing
that's the reality
>>
>>55689354
The media will continue to say the same things no matter what happens, because that's their job. They're paid to express an opinion, and twist words to make that opinion seem viable. That doesn't change because some people were killed, they'll just keep doing what they're doing.

What's important to understand is that the media doesn't matter. The left media will spout their shit and push their agenda, and the right media will spout their shit and push their agenda; they'll both keep going 'till the jews convert and then go some more because they don't care, they're just paid.

The media's power to influence the world starts and ends at the people. Events like this change the minds of the people better than any number of biased words on a thinly-veiled political editorial ever will. People can see a direct cause & effect correlation to a refugee crisis that's held the public consciousness enraptured for the past several weeks, and some of the most substantial terrorist attacks to ever hit western europe. No amount of weasel words and appeal to emotion can gloss over the fact that the very people France extended its hand to help have bit that hand in a way it hasn't been bit in 50 years.

The world changes when its people change, not when the media starts singing a new tune.
>>
>express their grieves and carry on as usual
plus
>boohoo not all arel ie kthat you raycisss
Its europe what do you expect?
>>
>>55707444
I don't think it's a conspiracy, but I am keeping my eyes focused on how the G20 will use this to push internet surveillance and privatization. If you watched John Kerry's speech, he proposes pushing for some 18 month restructuring of the Syrian government, which comes as no surprise.
>>
File: image.png (120 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
120 KB, 640x1136
BBC says the terrorist entered in Europe as migrant
>>
>>55689354
The point of any terrorist attack is to threaten the public and cause chaos. So they're succeful.
>>
File: 1178.jpg (48 KB, 413x543) Image search: [Google]
1178.jpg
48 KB, 413x543
>>55697211

Blaming the Jews for muslims killing non-muslims?.....

are you really that stupid? The muslims would fuck you up the ass just for fun, infidel
>>
>>55707757
Yeah, I'll be watching that stuff tomorrow, thanks for the answer.
>>
>>55707680
That's all well and good, but the people right now are in utter compliance with the media. They will not only repeat the same words that they hear on television news, they will limit their language to those words, never thinking of other options or possibilities.

Obviously, it's up to the people to stand independently of the media, but we're layers deep in the "matrix" at this point. Media is everywhere and infects everything, even if you abstain from it all together, you will suffer the world of its consequences.
>>
File: -Eid-Festival.jpg (238 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
-Eid-Festival.jpg
238 KB, 750x500
>>55708122
So, that's why they keep sacrifing goats?
>>
>>55697482
>darksoulshdedition.jpg
>>
>>55708122
Impying Isis isnt being controlled by CIA, FBI, and Mossad
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.