[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Le Pen rises
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: Marine-Le-Pen.jpg (33 KB, 978x489) Image search: [Google]
Marine-Le-Pen.jpg
33 KB, 978x489
3:00 PM (Paris time, one hour from now) : Marine Le Pen will make a speech regarding current events

5:00 PM (three hours from now) : Marine Le Pen has a private meeting with the President at the Elysee
>>
What do you think she will say to the President, mates ?
>>
>>55689129
Demand that he step the fuck down, declare martial law, remove the parasite, and make France, french again.
>>
>>55689129
Is she a female version of Farage or something? Don't know much about French politics
>>
>>55690243

Her Dad and some other seriously based frogs created the Front National in the early 1970s. She took over and made it more mainstream and electable but not quite radical enough on the muslamic issue.

She is very similar to Wilders, but very protectionist and left wing on economics.
>>
>>55690078
Yeah, but I mean, she already told this on TV several times. The President doesn't receive her personally to hear what he already hears everyday. How can she influence him on this ? What can she obtain from him ?
>>
I thought this bitch was going to jail for racism?
>>
>>55690243
Sort of, FN are more right wing than UKIP, but that's only because France seems to be more accepting of the right wing when the need arises, and in the UK we tend to reject extremism from the left and the right.

We're a bunch of piggy in the middle cunts.

But even Farage is reluctant to be seen associated with her, because it would damage his party.
>>
>>55691174
Nope, the judge closed the case (for the second time, since the case was reopened for literally no reason).

>>55691201
Farage doesn't want to associate with Le Pen because he doesn't want to be n°2 in a unique and massive nationalist European parliament group, because Le Pen would be n°1. His ego is too big to accept that. The antisemitism accusations are only a pretext and a way for him to appear like a good goy.
>>
>>55689129
She will say: "On doit gasse les kikes, guerre de les races quand?"
>>
SAVE US MARINE
>>
https://youtu.be/7CFrxdnYg6c?t=36

JEANNE
AU SECOURS
>>
>>55689129
I hope she tells Hollande to grow some balls and NUKE RAQQAH
>>
File: 133503582870.jpg (9 KB, 288x290) Image search: [Google]
133503582870.jpg
9 KB, 288x290
>>55692129

>gasse les kikes
>>
>>55692129
Monsieur le Président / pol / était encore à droite
>>
Is there a stream of this speech?
>>
>>55693178
It's finished.
globally, she said France MUST ANNIHILATE radical islam, get rid of the "refugees" and she ask the governement to TRULLY protect our people.

Sorry for my english bro
>>
>>55692954
lel
>>
>>55690927

Last time after Charlie Hebdo she told him to suspend Schengen. She will probably just do the same again.
>>
>>55692129
fuking lost
>>
File: louis-aliot.jpg (137 KB, 460x220) Image search: [Google]
louis-aliot.jpg
137 KB, 460x220
>>55692129
She will not gas his boyfriend

MARINE LEPEN IS A KEKSERVATIVE
MARINE LEPEN IS A KEKSERVATIVE

Remember Jean-Marie Lepen
>>
>>55690623

That's why she is so based, she essentially made FN from a neo-nazi front into Gaullist successor party.
>>
File: Marion.jpg (324 KB, 1600x1299) Image search: [Google]
Marion.jpg
324 KB, 1600x1299
>>55692129
Literally dying there my Slovene friend
>>
What the fuck is up with all these fucking meetings of hers with Hollande? Are they having sex or what? I can't think of a single reason why they would just meet like that, it's unheard of (for me atleast) for things like this to happen. I mean, Le Pen is one of the leading figures against the anglo-zionists in Europe, Francois is one of the leading figures amongst the anglo-zionists in Europe.

What do they chat about? Do they like having private debates?
>>
>>55694586
Aren't they Zionist now?

>inb4 RARE
>>
>>55692954
Monsieur le Président /pol/ avait encore raison*

Right can mean right/left or right/wrong in french too.
>>
>>55694855
>thatwasthejoke.gif
>>
>>55694718
I think it's normal for the current leader to have meetings with the opposition leader in democracies. I know it happens in UK
The opposition leader needs to be kept up to speed on stuff the public might not know about, so if there's a handover of power it can go smoothly, without wasting too much time with a new leader who doesn't know anything.
I guess in France Le Pen is second in the polls so she needs to be kept informed in case she wins.
>>
File: laughingdolls.gif (1 MB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
laughingdolls.gif
1 MB, 126x126
>>55692129
>gasses les kikes
>>
>>55694958
Mister the president, pol was right again in google translate. I don't think so Tim.

But pol is really far right anyway
>>
File: 0611_mongolian.jpg (69 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
0611_mongolian.jpg
69 KB, 960x540
>>55694764
MONGORIANS!
>>
>>55692129

Jesus wept
>>
>>55695350
Cool it moosefucker. Quebec is never becoming independent, so eat your poutain and ferme la bouche
>>
>>55693648
but the borders are already closed (retroactively proving she was right before everyone else on the charlie hebdo case, btw)
>>
Anybody have a vid of the speech (translated pref)
>>
>>55695701

Temporarily "closing" the borders is not the same as suspending Schengen.
>>
>>55692129
kek
>>
>>55689129
Hollande will admit that her father was right all along and will step down.
>>
>>55695952
the effects are the same, you're playing semantics
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.