[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Retards are already on it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: this faggot can procreate.jpg (309 KB, 949x606) Image search: [Google]
this faggot can procreate.jpg
309 KB, 949x606
Are you fucking shitting me?
>>
what a fucking faggot
>>
>>55688534
How, according to Quaran, word ''innocent person'' should be understood?
>>
Just quote the koran back at them, it's not like there aren't hundreds of passages that support terrorism.
>>
>>55689032
Do you even need to ask?
>>
This guy is just cancer. I mean his whole thing about getting popular off of other people's content is shitty enough. Now he even uses the attacks in Paris to gain some likes.
>>
File: 4pol.png (101 KB, 491x684) Image search: [Google]
4pol.png
101 KB, 491x684
ayy lmao
>>
>>55688534
The Koran is all about interpretation, extremists interpret anyone as a non Muslim is an enemy, therefore not a citizen.

They can preach fancy and peace loving shit all they want, but in all corners of the Earth there are groups of people that read the book with a completely different mindset.
>>
File: 1407135737955.png (436 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1407135737955.png
436 KB, 1280x720
The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

/r/ photo shop fags
>>
>>55689504
citizen - innocent.
>>
So let me get this straight, if I can.

According to Liberals, not all Muslims are to blame for the shitty acts of a few.

Simultaneously, every single white person is a racist monster, no exceptions.
>>
>>55688534
Pray for Paris #AllahuAkbar
>>
File: 1445639709819.gif (2 MB, 250x282) Image search: [Google]
1445639709819.gif
2 MB, 250x282
>>55689254
Are we gonna let this slip?
>>
In the Koran anybody who's not Muslim is not "innocent"
>>
>>55689789
Yes and in the US it's the guns fault so we need to ban them.
>>
>>55689789
Yeah... I don't see the problem. Also Christians are worse, don't forget that. We have to be accepting of all religions ethnicities and cultures... Except what culture and its Christianity.
>>
>>55690014
Exactly... If France would have banned guns and explosives, this never would have been an issue... Oh.
>>
>>55688534
I saw in another thread that this quote is actually directed at the sons of Israel. Like if a jew kills a person >we as muslims should regard it as if he killed all of humanity.
>>
>>55690013
This.

I guarantee you if someone did a statistical analysis of the time period 1980 til now, Islamic terrorism is by far the most common out of all the religions.

Furthermore all these nice Muslims you're talking about? They're nice until they get into power. Then they'll be oppressive pieces of shit.

Western whites were already the most tolerant group out of any major nation.
>>
>>55689032
Innocent= Muslim
Not innocent= kuffar
>>
When you see this it means that liberals want more bad stuff to happen. Liberals are not stupid in the way most think. Liberals KNOW bad shit is gonna happen and they want MORE!
>>
>>55688534
And right after 5:32
http://quran.com/5/33
>Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,
>>
>>55688534
Does a christian count as innocent?
>>
File: 156060.jpg (163 KB, 719x524) Image search: [Google]
156060.jpg
163 KB, 719x524
All muslims aren't terrorists, but all terrorists are muslim.
>>
>>55690254
China killed a ton of people in that period sooooo athiests probably win?
>>
>Muslims aren't the face of terrorism
Islam and the koran are the face of terrorism
and even if muslims don't believe the koran word by word, they still spread it to other people, and if one of those other people takes it literally you can't say that the "moderates" arent to blame, they are the ones spreading the fucking thing.
>>
File: soflocancero.png (285 KB, 471x548) Image search: [Google]
soflocancero.png
285 KB, 471x548
>>55689916
I wanted to spam the shit out of his page, but then again, it would be giving him attention he doesn't deserve. Just waiting for someone to get pissed enough to sue him for stealing content
>>
>>55691105
I think some already did but it's not like Facebook or Youtube are going to do anything about it. A ton of people flagged his videos for sexual content and Youtube cockslapped all of us saying it was safe.
>>
>>55691301
It's just a prank bro!
>>
>>55688534
Look here you stupid faggot. I, and most other people in the world, don't care about anyone but ourselves, our families, and our country. It's called the love of one's own.

That said, I'm not willing to risk allowing even one dangerous person to come into this country that could harm me and/or my family.

Go make peace in your own country, and quit relying on your failed government(s). Go fucking fix that shit yourselves for fucks sake. Make your own country, go live with the Kurds for all I care.

You will never change the true nature of humans. You will not make Europe an extension of the Islamic world.
>>
>>55692570
Are you talking to me or SoFlo?
>>
>>55693217
SoFlo

Sorry could've clarified.
>>
>>55688534
Just out kekold them /pol/. Demand to name the day as Love Your Fellow Muslim day. #PrayforAllah. #NotAllMuslims. #TerrorismNotReligion.

Talk about how you now know why we NEED open borders to save Muslims. Make Muslims the only victim on this trategy and guilt anyone that tries to divert from the suffering this has caused to refugees. Media is going to spin this, so go ahead and set the acceptable norm.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.