[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
French Foreign Legion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 17
Why haven't you enlisted in the French Foreign Legion yet, /pol/?

They need your help. Every able bodied man who wants to fight the war against terrorism should sign up.

You will be the modern day Templar Knight.
>>
Because I don't want to risk my life for a bunch of Western degenerates who bombed the shit of my country 20 years ago just because we wanted to prevent this thing. Not only that, but you still continue to support Kosovo. There is a real good reason why all of this is happening. Enjoy your Kebab, London. I suppose you're next.

Oh, and for the people that:
"Tis not me tis muh government that support Kebab"
I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>55688656
I'm sorry T_T You Serbs were right all along.
>>
File: WHY.jpg (161 KB, 900x767) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
161 KB, 900x767
>>55688656
>>
>>55688656
You seem very salty. It's because these nations contribute to the world and actually matter that we must stand up. Yours may be blown off the earth and no one would notice.
>>
>>55689027
>>>55688656 (You)
That's the kind of attitude I love, brother. Enjoy your Kebab :)
>>
>>55688656
>Serbian friend sent me a message on facebook yesterday that I should move back to Ukraine
>I didn't understand why he said that until I realised he meant this
;-; HE IS SO RIGHT IT HURTS
>>
>>55689021
Because NATO and its allies (including Australia) got involved and started fighting on the side of Albanians. They bombed our positions and destroyed our army.
>>
File: Russell-Brand2.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Russell-Brand2.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
http://strawpoll.me/6002316
>>
>>55688656
I'd sign up purely to fight people like you.
>>
>>55689253
the eternal anglo everyone
>>
>>55688424
because FAMAS is kinda "meh"
>>
>>55689253
Too bad you'll be in the heat of Syria, not being authorised to retaliate against Syrian ISIS forces while the UK has its borders open back home
>>
>>55689238

i dont even need to look at what that poll is to know what its going to be about
>>
I am not going to die for fucking France.

Fucking flying to Iraq and joining Assyrian Christian militia is more reasonable.
>>
>>55689253
I know mate. It would probably give you the same sort of satisfaction that I'll be having when London starts flashing with explosions. It's ok, I understand you.
>>
>>55689253
At last Ahmed openly shows his true face.
>>
>>55689253
Insha'Allah, brother!
>>
>Western Europeans start to understand why Muslims were so hated on the Balkans since ever .
>>
File: FEED THE WAR.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
FEED THE WAR.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>55689476
except london will actually start exploding soon, that faggot will never sign up to fight you, he will send me again as a "peacekeeper" or some shit because apparently we must protect the bosnians no matter how shitty they are.

im sorry man, we fucked you guys hard. Ive always been against it but our media had it out for you
>>
>>55688424
You don't know nothing about the french foreign legion anon. They are not fighting for a nation unless they get paid for. If you're ready to leave your home, job, your identity, your whole social life you're welcome to join them at any time.
>>
Hundreds of rich Arabs fuck tight French girls each day, in addition to all the poor-ass niggers and muslim filth that have been living there for years, supported by the French state in many instances

Why would I die for a country like that? Why would I die for any modern Western country?

If the Jews are trying to destroy national unity through mass immigration, it's fucking working. Assuming I couldn't flee, I'd actually cooperate with the enemy and fight against the city I'm living in if it were ever invaded.

War is for fucking pussies, idiots, and failures in life and people pay huge amounts while risking their lives to get the fuck away from that shit.
>>
File: IMG_20151114_132337.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151114_132337.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>55689661
>>55689563
>>55689476
>>
>>55690004
Is that actually an Aussie passport? Do you literally have a kangaroo and an emu on it?
>>
>>55689389
Why not
>>
>>55690107
Why do you have a dragon and a unicorn on yours?
>>
>>55690004
my fucking sides! kangaroo...ayy lmao
>>
File: 1424648282282.jpg (35 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
1424648282282.jpg
35 KB, 229x343
>>55690004
>Kangaroo
>Emu

Please tell me that's not a real passport
>>
>>55690471
I don't know, but a unicorn and dragon seem a lot more appropriate than the animal that beat you in a war and a cultural stereotype
>>
>>55688424
>You will be the modern day Templar Knight.
Funny how they picked Friday the 13th, its the day Jacques Molay, leader of the Templars got burned alive.
>>
>>55690600
At least we live in the real world and not playing pretend.
>>
The Foreign Legion is for bloodthirsty motherfuckers.
They're literally as insane as the opposition. Just enlist in your regular army.
>>
File: 1434848003081.jpg (37 KB, 436x330) Image search: [Google]
1434848003081.jpg
37 KB, 436x330
>>55690600
>national animal is african
top kuk
>>
>>55688424
The Legion is for the lost and sinners of these world. If I have anything left in my life, why would I enlist?
>>
>>55690744
you've got me there, granted
>>55690899
>what is colonialism
>>
Famas's are shit guns
>>
File: sadmcsadison.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sadmcsadison.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
I have been thinking about it recently.

I left the British Army in March, because no more war and peacetime Army is a terrible terrible place to be.

So now i work an ok job, but all i do is work, gym, and not much else but save my money.

I would like to deploy as often as possible to hostile enviroments and fight with comrades.

The best time of my life was while in Afghanistan with no internet, no running water, warm as fuck, and being shot at sometimes, it makes you appreciate things in life.

Now i am stagnant and stuck in the UK surrounded by fucking turds.

I really would only join the Legion if you are deployed to shitoles as often as possible, but i have a fear that they are just sat around on French barracks doing nothing.
>>
>>55688424
thinking about it but wouldn't that make me a traitor to Queen and Country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m03mu-IYrs

http://en.legion-recrute.com/
>>
>>55691265

How old are u m8? I'm 25 and thinking of it, do many people my age join?
>>
Would any French know how you would be eligible for Secret défense (SD) Clearance?

Also if you join Legion you should get fit before you apply and aim to end up in 2rep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR6N2d2YK_0
>>
>>55691556
To join the British Army? lots of people during my basic training were around that age, we even had one guy who was 32.
>>
>>55691556
And i am 23.
>>
File: 1427434639004.gif (34 KB, 972x1098) Image search: [Google]
1427434639004.gif
34 KB, 972x1098
>>55691265
I've also considered but I have no prior military experience, and my fear is that I will get turned down.

My passport gets here around early december, I've saved some money but I wont have enough for the flight back to the USA. So it'll be legion or bust.

I've been thinking about it since august before all this happened. My idea was to go during winter, when there should be the least number of volunteers, around christmas when other volunteers would also be spending christmas with family before going to try out.
I'm not sure if this paris bombing thing will make it much harder or much easier to get in, or if it will have no effect.

From what I hear, they're getting to almost be an exclusive force instead of the take-anyone group they used to be decades ago. Looking through the documentaries and training videos online, nothing during the training seems like something I couldnt do.

I'm already in shape, can do 20+ pull ups easily, 22 years old, and I'll be giving everything up just to try and get in since I'm a poorfag and this will be over a year's savings for me for the plane ticket.
>>
>>55688424
Ex legionary here. Youre deluded OP.
Legion isnt the modern day templars. Sure you will be highly trained, they will break you and build you up as a true soldier, and by break i mean literaly break, Basic is hell in there. But then they will use you, a highly effective weapon for their liberal agenda. I was stationed in a certain African country and while there we were constantly ordered to harass the christians and never to touch the muslims or other degenerates who were the ones chimping out all the time and stiring shit up. And you would not dare disobey a command, trust me.
So in conclusion if you go to the legion youre selling your soul to the liberal devil and willingly becoming its slave.
>>
>>55691773
>I'm not sure if this paris bombing thing will make it much harder or much easier to get in, or if it will have no effect.

I imagine probably more people will be applying.

Why not join the US military? you would have more options that in the Legion.
>>
>>55691858
How often did you deploy?
>>
>>55691556
I'm 24 and considering it, in light of the recent bullshit, but only if we were deployed shortly after training. I don't want long years of pointless grunt work.
>>
JOIN THE KURDISH PESH MERGA AND FIGHT ISIS. FUCK THE FOREIGN LEGION- THEY ARE BITCHES FOR LIBERALISM
>>
>>55691973
I do not want to be part of the US or the US military. I also wanted to obtain european citizenship, and I am an uneducated pleb so through the armies is the only way I'll get that citizenship.
Getting a completely new start is also quite the incentive. New name, new life. When things start to sour in Europe, I expect to at least be on the ground in europe when it happens too.
>>
>>55692124
>I don't want long years of pointless grunt work.

This is so terrible i can't put into words, peacetime Army is fucking suicidal.

Being told what to do by some fat turd who doesn't even have any medals, no thanks mate.
>>
>>55689995
>leave your home, job, your identity, your whole social life
Yes but you'll become fluent with French and receive the French nationality, a new name. It's a fresh start. In past many criminals used legion to have a new identity.
>>
YOU SPERGS ARE RETARDED- THESE FUCKS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN THE PROTECTORS OF EUROPEAN LIBERALISM. THEY WILL NEVER FIGHT MUSLIMS
>>
>>55688424
because they still use a Famas
>>
>>55692035
Most of my contract, minus the basic and advanced training. I did not extend my contract. Wouldnt have survived the second one, they were trying to get us killed all the time.
This is how bad it got, one time they deployed us from a heli in the middle of some village and we were ordered to deffend the local muslim population. The local muslim population were like 10 people who chimped out the day before and killed a bunch of christians, so now half the nation was there to lynch them, and we had to deffend them. Orders are always go in first go out last, so in translation we were to die before letting those muslims die.
>>
File: UnclePepeWantsYou.png (87 KB, 1089x853) Image search: [Google]
UnclePepeWantsYou.png
87 KB, 1089x853
>>55688424
Be a man, fight for your people!
>>
>>55692211
I think things have already turned sour in Europe, it is pretty much a slow burning civil war at least the way i see things.

It's not normal to have to prevent Islamic terrorist attacks on a daily basis, in the UK alone we have people working everyday to stop it, and things will only get worse and worse.

I had an old legion guy as a teacher while i was at college and he used to talk about his times in Algeria, he literally spent years in Algeria hunting and killing people.

None of this bullshit sitting in barracks waiting to be deployed like a moron, actually based in Algeria fucking shit up.

It sounded fun
>>
>>55688424
>is that a FAMAS?
>>
Can't speak French
>>
>>55688424
>hurr sign up for an army to leave your country and help kill people in their own land in the name of defending yourself while allowing their citizens to immigrate back to your own country as if you're doing fucking anything but making your fucking family back home more vulnerable

Militaryfags should kill themselves
>>
>>55688656
serbia was right again
>>
>>55692604
It looks like.
>>
>>55692671
You can speak english in the legion.
>>
>>55692460
I'm not sure how i would feel defending the Muslims, but i guess shit happens.

Which unit were you with? 4 years in the British Army and i was deployed once for a 7 month period, the rest was training and barracks.

Did the Christians try and attack you?

Absolute shite.
>>
>>55692671
It's OK, the legion will teach you French in 6 months. There are used to that. Don't worry. And I would even say that French foreign legion is the best way to learn French.
>>
>>55692708
I thought it was forbidden to speak non-french.
>>
>>55692460
How did you get out of that event alive?
>>
>>55688424
Great and give IS that what they want. better to carpet bomb there city's and towns. take out the infrastructure and starve them to death.
>>
>>55689302
Because the FAMAS was designed to use the NATO standard ammunition, but it's blowback is strong enough to shred the brass cased ammunition it was designed to fire, so it has to use steel cased ammo from China.
10/10 design
>>
>>55689253
After we take care of the jews and muslims eternal anglo is next.
>>
The legion aint what it used to be. Harder to get into than people think. I am a former Army Ranger and got denied because I had an assault charge from a few years back. They are not the band of bandits they used to be.
>>
>>55690107
>>55690505
passport looks fake but the real one sports that very symbol. it's on every official document etc. so yeah, that's the official symbol of australia. it's like the official symbol of italy would be a pizza. this is what you get when you have no culture at all.
>>
>>55692761

I will consider it desu.
>>
>>55693132
>desu
???
>>
>>55693077

What woukd be the best alternative now then?
>>
>>55693171
It's a wordfilter. Don't worry I'm not a weeb.
>>
>>55692753
I have bad experience with revealing personal information on 4chan, you guys are fucking detectives.
>>55692812
The christians didnt chimp out that much, no violance that day. A mate of mine told me they burned them alive a few days after, probably bullshit tho, you hear stories like this every day in the army.
>>55692786
No, im pretty sure you can speak english, couple of my officers rarely spoke french. How ever most of the people learn french before basic is done. Because during basic youre locked up in barracks with nothing to do but talk to the people around you.
>>
>>55693275
Join your military for the experience and then sign on with a private security force like Blackwater.
>>
>>55693352
Yes but I don't know what word is filtered, hence I don't know what you mean.
>>
>>55693375
>Because during basic youre locked up in barracks with nothing to do but talk to the people around you.
Yes, it's made to teach French to foreigners.
>>
>>55693275
Join the IDF desu, if i could go back i would join them instead. They are the only ones removing kebab right now, ruskies catching up. Also they care about their soldiers, no one will send you on a suicide mission there.
>>
>>55692317
Today's legion, verify for murder convict, and extradition, petty crime are still overlooked.

I wouldn't advise anyone to engage in french foreign legion lest they have nothing to lose, and some resilience.

(more so engaging while winter is coming)

>>55691773
It's actually more of a take-anyone group, selection is made during training, you can take the training, you're in. But you can trust them to make it no so simple.
Also you are asked to have your own flight back when enlisting.
>>
I'm probably too old and in too bad shape to sign up now.
Did my army time anyway
>>
Well, I was planning on joining after christmas I'm just not yet sure ... What should I do pol?

How hard is it to get in?
>>
>>55693455

T B H = to be honest
>>
>>55693602
Yes I know that they don't want to be an asylum fro criminals.

>>55693782
That's stupid to filter such a thing.
>>
>>55693639
Its extremely hard, they will try to break you in all possible ways, you will want to leave before they flush you out. Go join the idf instead, Legion is suicidal libtards, IDF is kebab removers.
>>
because I made the decision to join the marine corps instead
>thought I'd be in Syria or Iraq by now

Nope 2 years and all I've done is barracks shit and training exercises. Grunt life peacetime not even once.
>>
Sounds appealing, I was interested in a military career but my gubment won't accept people with just a g.e.d without college credits during peace time.
>>
18, I will try to join the legion in September 2016. I've been planning it since I found out about the existence of the FFL.

I just hope that my young huge won't be an impediment, most of the guys that try to join are 20+, come from 2nd-3rd world countries and have already got their life fucked.

oh and i hope nobody butt rapes me in there
>>
First i must fix my back which i hurt from parachuting.

Then i thin possible i shall join, my life is extremely stagnant right now.

But the fitness side is no problem apart from my back.
>>
>>55693937
Man i only had one year of barracks shit once i got back from Afghanistan in 2013, i am so glad i decided to leave the second i got back.

Everything is just so pointless.
>>
The only solution is gorilla warfare against both the muds as well as the leftards and police who support them.
>>
>>55694270
Back injuries always come back. Hurt it once and it's easy as hell to hurt it again. Every occurance it just gets worse. Just keep that in mind.
>>
>>55688424
I've considered it, but I probably wouldn't be able to compete with the younger, fitter recruits anymore. The RAF seems more appealing now desu
>>
>>55694431
I know man, i have had it for amost a year, its incredibly annoying, bearable but it is like a dull ache.
>>
>>55688656
I actually agree with serbian policy of removing kebab,what I dont like is your constant desire to conquer us in which you always fail.
>>
>>55694604
Military isn't for you most likely. It would likely flare up in basic and that's the end of your service.
>>
>>55688656
BASED Serbia
>>
>>55690471

National animals of Scotland and Wales are the unicorn and dragon respectively.

Not even joking.
>>
>>55693900
I can handle the 'break you up' part , don't give a shit about my life anymore, I just don't want to fight for muslims.. that's holding me back.

Don't you need to be a Jew to join the IDF?
>>
>>55695053
You serve in the army? Or any military force?
>>
ITT: Israelis on proxys trying to recruit to the IDF
>>
File: FFLegion.jpg (2 MB, 2820x1850) Image search: [Google]
FFLegion.jpg
2 MB, 2820x1850
>>55688424
I thought about it but right now im too fat but so far i've lost 75 pounds and im doing what it takes to be able to join when im ready. I might take some french courses too.
>>
File: 1442012826030.gif (1 MB, 230x192) Image search: [Google]
1442012826030.gif
1 MB, 230x192
>>55692838
they don't even use stanag mags
top kek
>>
>>55696238
No, why?
>>
>>55688424
Mandatory five year contract. No thanks senpai.
>>
File: sad.jpg (36 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
36 KB, 500x322
>>55688424
My knees are fucked. Constant pain and operations. I can hardly walk to the shop.
Don't think the Foreign Legion would want me.
>>
>>55696760
Well, several things. If you serve it's easier to be recruited by the IDF. Also, you are greatly underestimating combat, "i can handle it", really? You said i don't care about my life anymore, well, kill yourself then, better to die alone then to take your fellow soldiers with you, because you are a little bitch.
>>
>>55689027
a harsh truth you have spoken.
>>
>>55688656
>we wanted to prevent this thing
Stop lying you genocidal scum.
>>
>>55689238
That's given me a laugh. It's 50/50
>>
If you guys want to remove kebab, just join the peshmerga.
>>
>>55688424
FFL is FULL OF SANDNIGGERS AND ACTUAL NIGS. You will be surrounded by people so stupid you wouldn't believe they actually managed to enlist and your drill sergeant will be some russian slav and you will be in a world of shit.

You will get really really pissed at FFL because you're forced to follow orders of those who are obviously retarded and yet you can't do shit. No one cares about you and you live with the most barbaric nigs ever and yes you will be beaten and hazed routinely until you have that green beret. You will weep for mommy in your bunk you weak wristed /pol/fag.

Don't buy FFL's advertisement bullshit.
>>
>>55688424
I don't fight for white flags and I have a real country to defend not a memestate
>>
>>55697463
>that green beret
I meant that retarded looking white cap.
>>
>>55688424
France, in fact, Europe brought this on themselves. I'll watch from the background. It's your problem and I don't care what happens.
>>
>>55688424
I was told the actual legion is filled with arabs, nigs and serbs.
>>
>>55697916
Statistics seem to be around a third latin americans, a bit less than a third actual french, and the rest is mostly slavs and then the last bit arabs and africans and asians.

There doesnt seem to be that many blacks in the legion, but there is a guy in this thread from the legion that could tell us.
>>
>>55691265
This is a serious question bro, have you ever considered going full punisher mode here? Like there's a lot of fucking pakis that deserve it, like any taxi driver in Rotherham, and it might even drive them off. There must be a point where killing is killing and targeted murder isn't ethically worse than dropping arty on some cunts you've never met and might be legitimately pissed off by something.
>>
>>55688424
because the french are complete pussies.
>>
>>55688424
You have to learn the shit french language so no.
>>
>>55691773
Why not join the marines then? You'll be better off in the long run, you won't blow your savings and peace isn't going to break out anytime soon. Ex soldiers are treated like shit in Europe and there's no benefits.
>>
>>55693375
Why would you lie online? It's silly to pretend to be something you're not
>>
>>55691265
>I really would only join the Legion if you are deployed to shitoles as often as possible,

then FFL is perfect for you, these guys are always out there fucking shit up, if not in middle east then in Africa

i'm also seriously considering joining
>>
>>55698641
marines are my second choice
but marines wont give you a new name and record.
>>
>>55688656
Thank you based Serbia
>>
>>55698441
>Afrikaan

ded
>>
>>55691265
2e rep did a operational jump over the
I libya niger border a couple months ago, before that they did one over Timbuktu in mali a bit ago, in the past couple years the legion has had troops deployed in Chad, Niger, Mali, and the Central African Republic for combat. With the recent Paris stuff, even without a mass troop deployment to Syria, France will be 100% be deploying more troops to North Africa under operation barhane.
>>
>>55691773
If you can legit do 20+ pull-ups you're pretty much a shoe-in. Make sure you can run and start learning French:

>forever fluent by gabriel wyner
>anki
>bliu bliu

Literally all you need. Ich habe damit Deutsch gelernt. (I learned German with it.)

No one ever believes me, but I went to Fort du Nogent in 2009, passed the prelims, went to do the physical fitness and other testing down south and passed every event with flying colors, but declined the contract. For me it just wasn't right. You'll know in the moment whether you really want to do it. (Make sure you save for a return ticket just in case.)
>>
>>55699397
Wait did you stay in Paris or where you shipped to aubange to continue selections? If you remained in Paris and never went to aubange weren't even fifteen percent through selections
>>
How would someone go about joining the FFL?
>>
>>55699397
>>55699652

Sorry I did not read your post correctly. Never mind
>>
>>55688424
Modern day templar knight fighting for a zionist future you fucking kek.

Why would anyone join the military? You're pawns to the jewish controlled elite. If you want real change do it another way.
>>
File: 1396635120513.jpg (206 KB, 946x797) Image search: [Google]
1396635120513.jpg
206 KB, 946x797
>>55688424
will they accept my fatty 18 y/o American ass?
>>
>>55689351
wow you're salty f/am
>>
>>55699722
>http://www.legion-recrute.com/
>Go to the recruitment centre in Paris or Aubagne >Knock on the door
>>
>>55689389
Fighting for France and drying for France isn't the same. You don't join a war to die, you join it to kill. It doesn't really matter who you kill for, if you kill the same fuckers you would in any case.
>>
>>55693854
>That's stupid to filter such a thing.
You haven't been here long have you? It's actually a relief.
>>
Im completly Interested im 2metres big got a little Problem with my left ear i cant hear so good on it i want to bring my Fitness on a good Level and go to Marseille After 6months
>>
The FFL isn't all too easy to join these days. The days of massive colonial wars or cannon fodder desperately being needed on the front are over, now every Igor and Abdul who wants to escape poverty and has heard of the FFL shows up at their door.
>>
#PrayForBombingKebabstan
>>
>>55688656
>Constantly posting about his country being bombed over 20 years ago
You are the most butthurt person on /pol/ right now.
>>
>>55688424
Their standards are too high. I may be too old and my teeth aren't good enough (yes, they require you to have nice teeth).
>>
>>55688424
because you have to give your passport and they give you a new identity. and they only take in 5% of the people that apply. so dont bother trying.
>>
>>55703814
It averages around 1 in 12 for most recruitement classes.

It is important to realize that one's physical condition isn't actually the most important thing to getting accepted. The physical standards aren't particularly demanding, except for fat Americans and western Europeans.

The psychological tests are far more important. They want to know if you have the psychological makeup to be a good legionnaire.
Any asshole can do push-ups until his arms fall off. You need to have the right frame of mind to be able to rapidly assimilate Legion training.

If you're going in so that you can be Rambo or something, you don't need to bother, the Legion doesn't need killers or heroes, they want machines.
>>
>>55704350
Also, if you come from a first-world nation, you have to be exceptional. Men from first-world countries tend to be far more aware of things like civil rights, and are generally more likely to desert. Men from poor countries are much hungrier.

A tie will always go to the Pole over the Brit, the Russian over the American
>>
File: 12351536.jpg (94 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
12351536.jpg
94 KB, 677x782
>>55688424
Is it hard to get accepted for a 22 year old, no job, no life, basic finnish defence forces-training background? I'm healthy, got all my fingers, have most of my teeth (missing like 2) and have no mental illnesses.
I don't speak any french but my english is fluent and I don't want a "normal" life in Finland.
>>
>>55705703
You should be able to join without a problem. Do it, make us all proud.
>>
>>55705703
Come with me friend im leaving in a week
>>
File: 1423866322173.jpg (143 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1423866322173.jpg
143 KB, 960x960
>>55688656
Can I come over if we are overrun?
>>
>>55688424
Because im already killing sandniggers on a yearly basis. Faggots.
>>
>>55707144
Greatest ally desu
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.