[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you guys from the London area? I'm thinking of going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: lolol.jpg (53 KB, 988x497) Image search: [Google]
lolol.jpg
53 KB, 988x497
Any of you guys from the London area? I'm thinking of going onto the continent to fight the Muslim scum. I need to find contacts in France/Germany and more British fighters so I can have somewhere to stay while I prepare to fight. i just need people who have the same idea as me because I want to slaughter these cunts but I'm alone down here, please speak up.
>>
Please speak up guys, any advice, any sites I can go on to speak to people who are prepared to get their hands dirty please just give me something.
>>
please don't let me down
>>
>>55687568
And the other side of the coin. Nice try mi-5.

Guys, don't incriminate yourselves by being rightfully upset. Orwellian police state will buttfuck you into submission for voicing a call to action. "religious intolerance/hate crimes". Do it somewhere else you buffoon
>>
>>55687865
You are too obvious, Mr. Govt man
>>
>>55687878
what am I supposed to do then Im asking for advice
>>
>>55687943
Can I get in trouble for what I have just said?
>>
>>55687946
Bin that knife, alert the authorities, and enjoy your crumpets. The fire cannot be put out now, just try not to get burned.

Protip: If you were really about that life, you would be out doing it instead of talking about it here. You don't need connections. You just act. Proof that you are not what you claim to be.

My money is on intelligence. You are harvesting info from people who are emotionally charged and not thinking about what they are saying. NWO type shit. Be gone
>>
>>55688053
You are talking about harming "innocent refugees and promoting religious intolerance". Look at your flag, breh. It's a bad idea. You know pol is a honeypot. Your govt is gonna v& the shit out of you, m8
>>
>>55688324
Shut the fuck up you bitch mother fucker. Fucking stupid yank I hope the Muslims come and rape you. Cunt.
>>
>>55687568
don't sop it, this happening will teach the lefties the real meaning of "cultural enrichment" and "welcome refugees".
>>
>>55688468
Where are people talking about this in my area? How do I link up with them??? Bitch ass yank
>>
>>55688517
How can I find more people to join the battle with? I live in Dover which makes it very easily for me to get onto French soil but I need others to come with me
>>
>>55688673
Dude. Just fuck off. Not the time, not the place. Don't be mad that you fucks gave up guns for the govt's nonexistent protection. You jelly about our guns?
>>
File: face when.jpg (16 KB, 335x363) Image search: [Google]
face when.jpg
16 KB, 335x363
>>55688673
So what do you expect?
Someone to come forth and supply you with arms, money and a place to stay all whilst not beeing v&? You know perfectly well that the state of emergency has been declared and will only be lifted once a patriot act esque law has been enacted.
>>
File: Selection_001.png (116 KB, 1024x687) Image search: [Google]
Selection_001.png
116 KB, 1024x687
>>
>>55688999
No I don't expect to be given money and weapons or a place to stay fuck face. I'm trying to contact other people near me who would join me in my cause. So stop trying to condescend me you German fuck.
>>
>>55689343
Go on mate, go crying to Daddy.
>>
>>55689424
That's what your cellmate will be saying when he pumps your ass

Hope they supply you with Vaseline at least
>>
>>55687568

This is not a conventional war.

They hide among us like the fucking vermin that they are. The best thing that you can do is keep your eyes open. Perhaps even infiltrating a mosque, keeping dossiers on everyone, and then when you see them rolling out the ammo, call the cops.

Your police are allowed to have at least truncheons now, right?
>>
>>55689516
Lol like anyone is gonna do shit about a thread on an online message board. Try harder you fucking Muslim cock sucker.
>>
>>55689613
Ask Sheikh al Britani about that m8
>>
>>55689663
You're a fucking cock sucker and I hope everyone you love gets raped by Muslims.
>>
>>55689802
Remember to keep us updated and don't drop the soap whatever you do
>>
>>55689950
Shut the fuck up you boring cunt....
>>
File: 4chan official shirt.jpg (14 KB, 335x363) Image search: [Google]
4chan official shirt.jpg
14 KB, 335x363
>>55689350
Then what have you set up and whats your plan?
Grow a beard and learn arabic to infiltrate a cell or just start hunting muzzies so that the bleeding heards have more to whine about?
>>
>>55687568
There was a guy on /b/ a while ago who was saying he was our in the middle east fighting the kebabs, he literally posted one thing in Facebook, some Latin thing and he was contacted by them, he gets paid and fights
>>
>>55690069
Lol. You mad? Cause it seems like you are going full retard...
>>
So many angry impressionable underage kiddies on this board.
>>
File: britani.jpg (500 KB, 2680x1208) Image search: [Google]
britani.jpg
500 KB, 2680x1208
>>55690069
this is your next couple of years m8
>>
>>55690108
What have I set up? Not very much as yet thats why I'm here.
>>
File: Selection_002.jpg (124 KB, 968x711) Image search: [Google]
Selection_002.jpg
124 KB, 968x711
>>55690407
Set your anus up
>>
Get fucking fit then dickhead.
Get to France and join the FFL
But you wont
You'll just moan on here
The day of the rope is never going to come mate.
Fuck off.
>>
brave britanon has suddenly gone quiet, has it happened yet
>>
File: heresy.jpg (21 KB, 335x363) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
21 KB, 335x363
>>55690407
Okay so if you want my honest advise there isnt alot you can do in Europe as the police will shaft you and local authorities will shield their cells until they have enough popular support. If you really want to fight you ought to join the Kurds. They are pretty much the only secular shitskins which is why all the others are trying to fuck them up and atm thats the most effective you can be plus you gain some experience but probably wont be paid alot. Its a relatively popular thing to fight IS and it copies their "weekend/season warrior" concept. It should be relatively easy to contact some kurdish fighters via fb and it is legal so all the butthurt snitches here wont have done any harm.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.