[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We should drop the english language, because it's a language
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: i.jpg (1 KB, 285x190) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
1 KB, 285x190
We should drop the english language, because it's a language of people who are friends with arab, and learn french language. French should be lingua franca.

Nous devons laisser tomber la langue anglaise, parce que c'est la langue des humains ceux sont amis avec arabes saoudites, et étudier français. Français devrait être lingua franca.
>>
>>55687421
>because it's a language of people who are friends with arab, and learn french language
I take it you have never been to France.
>>
>>55687506
It's the result of the multicultural shit that comes from USA.
What the fuck, why yankees didn't take refuges?
>>
USA isn't the superpower anymore. They shouldn't say anything about world outside USA.
>>
Integration officer here.

Most Arabians, Marrocans and people from Algiers speak French before English. When Middle-Eastern people appear, the lower-class common folk will usually know French while the highly-educated masters will usually know English.

You tell me who we should accept.
>>
>>55687727
Ahahahaha

This is what Russians actually believe
>>
>>55687770
It's because english is supported by USA, but we should stop it. Canada should be french again.
>>
>>55687421

French is the most disgusting language I've ever heard the displeasure of learning. The only language that I can think of is worse would be Arabic.
>>
>tfw Skullface was right
>>
>>55687614
According to the State Department, it's too hard to distinguish between legit refugees and possible terrorists

>protip, if they aren't muslim, they're not terrorists
>>
>>55687421
>>55687614
>>55687727
>>55687868

This Russian kid has been posting this crap for the past hour. A lot of Americans like Putin, he polls well here.

Russia propaganda kid needs to take a nap.
>>
>>55687842
We re superpower, not you. Because we are doing something and you just say reaction on it.
And what the fuck, in your country people even can't get degree by free. You even not in 1st world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3twxDhdAoY0
>>
>>55687421
Yeah, let's go with french, a lo of people already speak amirite?
Que te jodan
>>
>>55687986
Your country support ukrainian nazis, the enemies of Russia and Poland.
>>
No.

That's spanish for "no".
>>
>>55687887
Arabic is really rough and ugly. Incomparable to any European language.
>>
>>55687995
>We re superpower, not you.

Aww, look at this guy, he thinks it's 1960. Adorable. By any measure (GDP, military strength, cultural influence, etc.), the United States is the only country that qualifies as a superpower. China might get there one day. Russia (not talking about the USSR, I mean post-1991 Russia) is not a superpower and has never been one.
>>
>>55687551

Why not
>>
>>55688473
USA supported ukrainian nazis in Ukraine to broke one pro-russian regime. Result: Russia got new territories.

Also you stepped in serious shit with supporting Ukraine. It could destroy NATO itself, because polish people mostly anti-ukrainian.
>>
>>55688473
This shit is fake. Because actually USA has the financial crysis danger.

And rouble is underrated. I could buy a card equal to 5 tickets to subway for 180 roubles (2,75), and you in NY could buy only 1 ticket for 3 dollars.
>>
>>55688663

Congratulations. But having extra territory doesn't make a country a superpower. If that was how it worked, Canada would be the second-most powerful country in the world.
>>
>>55688906
Canada will be when they will solve the anglo problem. Anglos were occupied Canada. Canada should be 100% french. French should be the only one state language.
>>
>>55688789
>This shit is fake.

What shit is fake?

>Because actually USA has the financial crysis danger.

The financial crisis was worldwide. And Russia is in the middle of a financial crisis right now. The Russian stock market is in the middle of a massive decline, revenue from crude oil sales (which your country's economy is hopelessly dependent on) has dropped significantly, and the Russian ruble has collapsed.

And it's not like Russia's economy was particularly strong to begin with. Its GDP is the 10th-highest in the world, behind Italy. Fucking Italy.
>>
>>55689169
Russia have a big dark sector of economy. For example guy could formally get 25.000 roubles as salary, buy de facto plus 100.000
>>
>>55687421

lol French already was the lingua franca and everything sucked until English took over.
>>
File: cuckedlibshit.png (11 KB, 652x224) Image search: [Google]
cuckedlibshit.png
11 KB, 652x224
>>55687421
https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanto

We need another, new language to communicate. I know how many of you fuckers take reddit as a source for some information, but even they close their eyes.
>>
>>55690285
Mais français est très beau.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.