[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This muslim kid on facebook literally told me this, how the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: fagts.png (69 KB, 432x274) Image search: [Google]
fagts.png
69 KB, 432x274
This muslim kid on facebook literally told me this, how the fuck do i reply? please quick anons
>>
>>55687392
he should send word to the afterlife to all those 150 dead in france. i'm sure they'll appreciate it
>>
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm
Use this site against him
Good debate material
>>
>>55687392

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/opinion-polls.htm
>>
>>55687392
Literally everyone else who isn't a Muslim is a bigger army
>>
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/opinion-polls.htm
The majority preaches radical implementation of Islam, Muslim Brotherhood-style. It's true that only a few Muslims blow themselves up, but those few kill many. The "peaceful" majority is irrelevant, the attacks happen and will keep happening all the same as long as Islam is around.
>>
If Islam was a religion of peace, Islamic extremists would be extremely peaceful.
>>
>>55687508
>debating a subhuman

sounds like a threat to me, report him to the thought police
>>
>>55687392

>You say Chinese culture promotes dog eating. Well, there are 1.5 billion Chinese, and if they were all dogeaters you wouldn't have any dogs alive!
>>
File: Russell-Brand2.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Russell-Brand2.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
Say him that Muslims are puppets of th Eternal ANGLO but our brothers.

http://strawpoll.me/6002316
>>
>>55687392
>1.7 Billion Muslims.

So what you're telling me is that there are 5.3 billion non Muslims in the world?
>>
>>55687392

Muslims are well known for being cowards.
>>
there are seven billion sharks in the oceans and if sharks really wanted to kill ppl nobody would make it out from the water

#swimwithsharks
>>
>If the rest of the World wasn't tolerant of Islam's insanity, all Muslims would probably be dead by now.
>>
There are about 1.7 Billion Niggers in the world.

If niggers were really dangerous, you'd all probably be de-
>>
Call him a sandnigger and then unfriend him
>>
>>55687600
Kek

I've never thought of that
>>
It only took 8 muslims to kill those all frenchmen. Even if it is only a small fraction of all muslims that is radical, that's still too many. I'd rather not take the risk, and you contribute nothing but disproportionate crime and unemployment anyway.

Get the fuck out of my country.
>>
They're too incompetent/too busy fucking killing eachother to be able to launch consistent attacks on the west.

If he claims its a religion of peace, Surah An-Nisa and Surah Al-Anfal are what you bring up. DO NOT QUOTE THE QURAN AS IF ITS THE BIBLE (QURAN 8:41 SOUNDS FUCKING RETARDED AND IS NOT HOW MUSLIMS REFERENCE IT)
>>
Tell him they believe the same shit the extremists do, except the extremists rationalized their beliefs enough to commit acts of terrorism. They're all ticking time bombs.
>>
>>55687392
Ask him what the general consensus on apostates is
>>
>>55687392
There is something called laws.
Plus, not all muslims are radicals.
>>
He's accusing you of thinking all Muslims are terrorists.

This is their strawman that they continue to use.

>"I hate those terrori--"
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS LALALALA YOURE A RACIST THEYRE NOT REAL MUSLIMS

That's what I keep seeing in these kinds of posts.
>>
>>55687392
They are supporting those who promote terrorosm. Same shit.
>>
>>55687392

this:

"nice no-true-scotsman you posit there"
>>
File: jimmies.jpg (64 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
jimmies.jpg
64 KB, 500x628
>>55687392
dont, just let it go
>>
The only reason they aren't all terrorists is that the rest of the 7 billion people are wary of terrorists.
>>
>>55687392
Show him the @iowahawk tweet where he asks about credentials. Anybody have that?
>>
ESSENTIAL READING FOR WHEN A MUZZIE TELLS YOU ISIS DOESNT REPRESENT ISLAM

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/
>>
>>55687392
Say: What's the penalty for apostasy in Islam?
>>
File: new.png (35 KB, 561x617) Image search: [Google]
new.png
35 KB, 561x617
Spread this
>>
tell him i'm a type of nigga who asks answers from others to win a simple debate
>>
>>55687600
Oh shit, that's genius.
>>
>>55687392
and if there were 0 there wouldnt be anyone dead in france
>>
File: file.png (55 KB, 588x477) Image search: [Google]
file.png
55 KB, 588x477
>>55688147
>>
>>55687746
Go with this
>>
>>55687392
Because the West is still a military power and most Muslims are cowards.
>>
>>55687392
We will
>>
>>55687392
Ask him if that is a threat because it sure sounds like one.
>>
>>55687600
Thats a good one.
>>
>>55687940
No such thing as a moderate Muslim. If laws are the only thing keeping them from killing infidels and forcing everyone to submit to Sharia law they might as well be rabid dogs held back by chains. Their beliefs aren't compatible with western culture.
>>
>>55687392
there are 5.3 billion non muslims, and guess who's got the nukes?
>>
Shotgun him this to rustle his jimmies:

Being a failure at intentionally trying to be a shitty person doesn't make you an intentionally good person.
Look at he commonalities of the people.
Are they really organized to do good?
Then why haven't they?
They seem just organized enough to have earned themselves a bad reputation.
But I guess statistics lie.
>>
>>55687392
15 % of muslim as radical 15% of 1,7 billion it's 200 000 000 people who want to kill you. 3 times the France if you don't no.
>>
>>55687392
You report him to the FBI and he gets vanned
>>
>>55688602
the jews
>>
>>55688602
Both sides?
>>
>>55688369
>>55687392
Dasitmayne
>>
>>55688369
Why do mass murdering leaders have shitty education?
>>
Explain to him that this sort of thing is literally a threat of violence.
>>
>>55688253
Are you from palestine? kek
>>
>>55687392
report him to the fbi so they raid his shit
>>
>>55687766
I'm with the crocodile hunter here, keeping it simple and sweet.
>>
File: 1044.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1044.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
>>55687392
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1l4gGkPziA

Just show him this video and find a few quotes about unbelievers from the Quran itself.

"There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today. Of course not all of them are radicals! The majority of them are peaceful people. The radicals are estimated to be between 15 to 25 percent, according to all intelligence services around the world. That leaves 75 percent of them peaceful people. But when you look at 15 to 25 percent of the world's Muslim population, you're looking at 180 million to 300 million people dedicated to the destruction of Western civilization. That is as big [as] the United States. So why should we worry about the radical 15 to 25 percent? Because it is the radicals that kill. [...] most Germans were peaceful. Yet, the Nazis drove the agenda and, as a result, 60 million people died. Almost 14 million in concentration camps; 6 million were Jews. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. When you look at Russia, most Russians were peaceful as well. Yet, the Russians were able to kill 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. When you look at China, for example, most Chinese were peaceful as well. Yet, the Chinese were able to kill 70 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. When you look at Japan prior to World War II, most Japanese were peaceful as well. Yet, Japan was able to butcher its way across the Southeast Asia, killing 12 million people, mostly killed with bayonets and shovels. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. On Sept. 11 in the United States, we had 2.3 million Arab Muslims living in the United States. It took 19 hijackers, 19 radicals, to bring America down to its knees, destroy the World Trade Center, attack the Pentagon and kill almost 3,000 Americans that day. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. So for all our powers of reason and for us talking about moderate and peaceful Muslims, I'm glad you're here. But where are the others speaking out?"
>>
>>55688915
possibly
>>
>>55688369
Islomic Theology

no wonder he's so pissed off, he got a women tier degree.
>>
File: moderate.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
moderate.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>55687392
http://pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf
>>
>>55687600
Kek
>>
>>55687600
Can't argue with that. Pretty flawless.
>>
>>55687392

Stupid Mohammedan doesn't know shit. If they keep provoking the white man the white man will exterminate them in large enough numbers to put that dirty idea out of their childish heads.

The white man is the best at war. By far.
>>
Youtube Ben Shapiro on Islamic Extremism. He crunches the numbers and shows how many radical muslims there are.

The problem isn't that all muslims in Europe want to kill Europeans, it's that something like 60% support Sharia law for everyone, 35% suport suicide bombers, 40% support death for apostasy and so on.

The problem is also that when Ahmed starts stockpiling grenades in his flat and talks about killing the infidel, no-one goes to the police. Muslims don't all openly attack the west, but a shit ton of them tacitly support the actions of those that do.

Pretending that it's just a few bad apples is intellectual dishonesty of the highest order.
>>
Can we talk about how immoral it is to mark a person for death just for trying to leave a religion.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.