[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so french intelligence fucked up really bad right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (5 KB, 390x265) Image search: [Google]
file.png
5 KB, 390x265
so french intelligence fucked up really bad right?
>>
No, they did exactly what they were paid for: making sure the next mass surveillance bill passes.
>>
They tried hacking the terrorists phones but the terrorists didn't carry their phones.

I wish I was joking.
>>
there was a guy on bbc or cnn last night saying ISIS supporters in france are uploading weekly/monthly videos showing support. how can you not arrest those guys. i mean even erdoğan had to do that in here
>>
>>55687598
Link?
>>
>>55687784
someone posted a poll in another thread showing the a shit ton of french people actually supporting ISIS.
>>
>>55687123

Honestly I don't even know how intelligence can counter muslim terrorists.
I mean, if they don't use phones or internet, how do you counter people gathering in a hall and discussing a plan with a map and a compass?

For example here in Italy last month a terrorist cell was stopped and apprehended in northern italy because they were caught due to phone calls and shit.
But if you only show up at your terrorist teaching centre(also called Mosque) and then meet up somewhere isolated how can they get you?
>>
>>55687401
This
>>
>>55687784
>how can you not arrest those guys
ISIS have tens of millions of dollars from Arab oil niggers. They can afford technology to hide from the gubmint. The whole point of internet spying is to oppress normal citizens not terrorists
>>
>>55688298
how dare you use chavez pic! Rooki pic!NOW!
>>
>>55688298
Intelligence services have been operating since way before the internet or even computers were invented.
>>
>>55688298
with the help of the CIA's mind control devices
>>
File: antonio maldini.jpg (10 KB, 141x211) Image search: [Google]
antonio maldini.jpg
10 KB, 141x211
>>55688535

Fuck you I'll use Maldini instead
>>
>>55688298
>I mean, if they don't use phones or internet
A few months ago, there was a terrorist attack in a church. The guy planned everything on Facebook, and succeeded.
>>
>>55688298
Welcome to Cold War Reconnaissance 101.
>>
>>55687123
It was premeditated.

Seems like the cointel was amongst the refugees.
>>
>>55688298
Do what good old intelligent do. Plant someone inside or turn one of them to be your informant.
>>
>>55690733
For that to work they'd have to hire brown people into the intelligence service. Muslims refuse to work for the security & intelligence service because "muh muslim bruvvers and sisters".
>>
>>55691013
they obviously don't give a shit about their country then and should be kicked out.
>>
>>55688298
You realize that Intelligence Agencies and counter-terrorism have existed before internet and cellphones, right?
>>
>>55691927
>If they don't join the security or intelligence service they don't give a shit and should be kicked out of the country

I'm fairly sure every single white person isn't a member of the security & intelligence forces. Are you?

In b4 lies.
>>
>>55687123
Maybe they didn't, thing is they are severely handicapped trying to do their job when it isn't PC to check Muslims if they are terrorists or not. You have no fucking idea how difficult it is to do ones job with retarded leftwing politicians deciding what tools you are allowed and how you may use them.
>>
>>55688298
Human intelligence sources. Too bad muslims hate our guts and want to kill us.
>>
>>55687123
Probably they were taking a nap. What's the hurry?
>>
>>55692328
i'm junior FBI, thank you very much.
>>
>>55687123

Terrorists have to be succesful only once
Intelligence has to be successful every time
>>
>>55687971
Most of them are edgy teenagers and don't actually do anything
>>
>>55692614
>In b4 lies

I'm the director of the CIA. And Batman.
>>
>>55687123
Western intelligence agencies have become addicted to electronic surveillance instead of old fashioned infiltration. The end result is that they know which teenage girls hate the new Taylor Swift song but have no fucking clue what terrorists are up to. Giving them more power to spy electronically will just let them go even further down the wrong path.
>>
>>55692747
Lies and damned lies! You're the boss of MI1b.
I know because I'm your tea lady.
>>
File: french misaka.jpg (256 KB, 1280x1189) Image search: [Google]
french misaka.jpg
256 KB, 1280x1189
>>55687401
Amen. Il serait temps de réinstaurer une monarchie et d'exterminer/déporter tous ces arabes. Juifs comme musulmans.
>>
>>55692850

I think the CIA uses both, isn't this how they caught Jihadi John? With an informant inside?

The NSA spying program is totally pointless though.
>>
>>55692668
>Terrorists have to be succesful only once
>Intelligence has to be successful every time

You are right:

"We fought a military war; our opponents fought a political one. We sought physical attrition; our opponents aimed for our psychological exhaustion. In the process we lost sight of one of the cardinal maxims of guerrilla war: the guerrilla wins if he does not lose. The conventional army loses if it does not win. The North Vietnamese used their armed forces the way a bull-fighter uses his cape — to keep us lunging in areas of marginal political importance." - Henry Kissinger "The Vietnam Negotiations", Foreign Affairs, Vol. 48, No. 2 (January 1969), p. 214;

Goodluck intelligence bros
>>
>>55688298
>chavez
>not antonio maldini, recon op, ex gis
you fucking commie
>>
I've never been to this board before... the stupidity is staggering. No one knows what they are talking about and still everyone acts like they are experts or some shit. Why don't you all just shut up and start talking facts with sources instead of this load of crap?
>leaving before the shitstorm
>>
>>55687123

Also, considering that rumors are abound that there was indeed a warning that an attack was imminent in a European city, the slow reaction time is unforgivable.

The only way Holland can redeem himself now in the eyes of the public is i he drops a nuke or something in Syria.
>>
>>55688298
Cameras are quite plentiful in cities, right?
If you find something suspicious, you can observe it non stop.
>>
>>55693322
>leaves before he gets pummelled with some truth bombs
>>
>>55693380
forget about syria for a moment, there have to be a ton of terror cells in France RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>55693322
>leaving before the shitstorm

more like leaving before you realize you're a moron.

huehuehue
>>
>>55693322
shoo shoo Dilma shill
>>
>french
>intelligence
>>
>>55693179

Spot on quote.
>>
Their intelligence could only do so much. It is the French policy towards immigrants that fucked up.
>>
>>55693108
finally one I haven't seen.

and I've seen vatican city
>>
File: ciashoppe.jpg (177 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ciashoppe.jpg
177 KB, 500x500
>>55687123
>france
>intelligence
topkuck
>>
>>55696242
I was wondering who would do it... and it was a terrorist funding sandnigger.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.