[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is that true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
Is that true?
>>
>>55686674
The migrants weren't running from anything as soon as they stepped foot in safe countries, Turkey and Greece.
>>
>>55686674
no
fuck refugees race war NOW
>>
>>55686674
Is this some kind of "no those aren't the reaaal refugees" no true Scotsman retard argument?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td3VNr7ZJvs

your precious refugees

inb4 NOT ALL... fuck off
>>
"refugees"
>>
It's true to some degree I guess, it's not like every migrant is secretly a terrorist, but you gotta realize that supposedly like a quarter of muslims living in Europe support these terrorist attacks or at least sympathize with the attackers and think people insulting islam deserve to die
>>
>>55686944

yes
>>
>>55686674
No. Refugees are tying to get free shit. Terrorists are being refugees so they get into Europe. They're not running from shit. Even so, we can still blame them because the influx, and amount of people without papers allows for stuff like this.
>>
>>55686674
>"refugees are fleeing war" part
People who are fleeing war wouldn't :
- come from countries where there is no war, especially african countries
- come without their wives/sisters/old parents
- cross thousands of kilometers in Europe to get to Sweden or Germany when there is no danger for them in Turkey
Also, even if they were fleeing from war, we have no obligation to allow them to come here exactly as they have no obligation to not fight for their country, like real men do for centuries.

>"blaming refugees" part
Allowing thousands of unchecked refugees in your country is literally putting a random quantity of poison in a glass of water and drink the full glass in hope the poison is diluted enough to not kill you. All recent events are showing the poison dose is quite high in the refugee population. Hell, even ISIS admits they are making their soldiers come here as refugees. For the first time in history, you have an aggressive power that TELLS you how they're going to kill you, and you follow them anyway FOR NO PURPOSE.
>>
>>55686674
http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2015/11/14/97001-20151114FILWWW00099-au-stade-de-france-l-un-des-kamikazes-detiendrait-un-passeport-syrien.php
French news, one of the terrorists has a syrian passport
>>
>>55686674
I guess it didn't work then and they can go back.
>>
Refugees are the trojan horse, they bring ISIS to the west
>>
>>55687801
ISIL is the troan horse you donkey.
>>
>>55686674
Refugee passports were found on them.

They were literally refugees.
>>
>>55688078
Refugees don't have any special passports.
>>
>>55687886
Containing jews? Communism?
>>
File: i wish a nigga would.jpg (61 KB, 300x312) Image search: [Google]
i wish a nigga would.jpg
61 KB, 300x312
>>55688139
aliens
>>
>A Syrian Passport was found among terrorist's bodies

TOP KEKETARO
>>
it's pretty clear refugees go to europe to take advantage of opportunities. anyone who can't see that is naive.
>>
The pakis are quite happy to have all of us perish, and see our history and way of life erased. They are not grateful at all.
>>
>>55687515
>http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2015/11/14/97001-20151114FILWWW00099-au-stade-de-france-l-un-des-kamikazes-detiendrait-un-passeport-syrien.php

Why the fuck would someone keep his ID's the day he wants to blow himself up ?
>>
>>55688390
Well if you point that out people say: "They have as much a right to be here as we, we're all one people, I'm just lucky to have been born here." And at that point our world view is so far apart that it's hard to have a discussion.
>>
>>55686674
Terrorists wouldnt be there if the refugees didnt run there.
>>
>>55688553

Just incase he doesn't so he can run away to other countrie's airport right to Turkey?

You fucking Mohammed frog
>>
>>55688553
It's fucking weird dude. The guys who shot up Bastion in AFG had Paki passports on them. There might be something to wanting to be identified after.
>>
>>55688662
So point out the extreme lack of rationality and logic in that statement.

It's not random where you're born. Swedish parents birth Swedish children, German parents German children etc.
I can't believe how often I've had to say this but it usually stumps libs pretty hard unless they plug their ears and pretend they were arguing something else.
>>
>>55686674
>they are running from themselves

That's deep man.
>>
File: the happening clock.gif (425 KB, 1221x850) Image search: [Google]
the happening clock.gif
425 KB, 1221x850
SYRIAN PASSPORT
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/11/14/france-shooting-syria-passport-idUKP6N10Z01120151114

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3318379/Hunt-Isis-killers-Syrian-passport-body-suicide-bomber-Stade-France.html

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-france-mobilizes-1500-soldiers-35200087

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/14/paris-attacks-victims-little-known-12-hours-after
>>
>>55688390
That's how most people here view it. Too bad the ones actually in charge of enforcing the rules that could deter them have this retarded mindset: >>55688662
>>
>>55686674
Yes it's true. However, the stream of refugees also contains terrorists and we can't tell the difference.
So letting refugees in also lets in a certain unknown percentage of terrorists.
>>
>>55687212
Yes this is absolutely clear. And these nigger loving keks on Twitter care more about their precious mudslime pets than the actual victims of the attacks.
>>
>>55686674
Refugees are running for germoney. French attacks were most probably homegrown terrorists eg. 2nd-3rd generation immigrants.
>>
THE TIME IS NIGH FOR GENOCIDE
>>
>>55688553
False flag by the EU. Keep up the good work, guys :^)
>>
>>55688810
I've said it plenty of times. That's sort of the thing, you point out how they're illogical like calling the invaders "Syrian war refugees" when the vast majority of them are neither Syrian nor fleeing from war. Then they forget that argument and just go deeper into the lack of rationality with the "we're all the same" argument. They just escalate the idiocy and call you out for being a monster.
>>
>>55688553
So remember when we found the passports of those guys that got totally annihilated in that plane crash? The totally not burned or exploded passports?

inb4 false flag again
>>
>>55687057
HOLY SHIT

COME THE FUCK ON.. THIS CAN'T BE REAL

IF THIS IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT ISSUE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS IT.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.