[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>america is zionist controlled >america funds isis >isis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5
File: frog3.png (108 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
frog3.png
108 KB, 396x381
>america is zionist controlled
>america funds isis
>isis bombs paris
>"it's those damn mudslimes"
>>
Mad dogs need to be put down, even if their masters are the one that are responsible.
>>
>>55686488
>mfw when the U.S. is to blame for creating so much instability in the world that lead to things like this

that doesn't mean Islam has any benefit to humanity and it should still be wiped out
>>
Naturally, Jews are to blame here.
>>
>>55686488
>>america funds isis
and Al'Qaeeda/Al'Nusra

zionist Israel were also almost certainly behind 911
>>
>>55686708
English won't do anything after Thatcher, Germans after Hitler, Americans are too infested with Jews, its up to Putin to save the white race
>>
FFS I am sick and tired of people like you diverting the blame.

Regardless of the circumstances the fact is that Islam is a cancer on western civilization.
>>
>>55686808
True but zionists will always be the core problem here.
>>
>>55686488
Shh, when the Northern Hemispheres fall, we shall rule the Latinos and Negros together, my ANZAC brother.
>>
>>55687054
tired of getting your opinion challenged? lol ignorant fag
>>
>>55686939
He won't, russia is the degenerate capital of the world (see HIV rate).
>>
File: Russell-Brand2.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Russell-Brand2.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
It has always been the Eternal ANGLO.

http://strawpoll.me/6002316
>>
>>55687054
It's *part* of the cancer. It just fits under the umbrella of the actual cancer; multiculturalism.
>>
>>55687334
It's going to take someone like him to start a war, Germany, UK, America etc know the real cost of a war, they don't want to put people through it again and they don't want to be remembered as the person who started it
>>
>>55686488
THIS
>>
>>55686488
>america is forced to do something about the evil dictator assad
>try to fund democratic rebel groups
>they fund the most moderate they can fund
>turns out they want sharia law
>thousands of them defect to more radical groups
>isis is born
>when they attack iraqi army they just give up, defect to them and let them take american weapons
>take americas weapons with them
>isis has an army of 70k mudshits
>i-it´s all the jews guys
>>
>America funds ISIS
No they don't.
It's as stupid sounding as if someone were to say Russia funds ISIS
>muh destabilization of middleast
>>
Fuck off you Leb cunt
>>
>>55688624
ISIS actually originate from years before the 2003 invasion actually.
It's just that they became relevant a few years ago due to what you have said
>>
>>55688624
>it's all the Jews guys
Stop reading their
And stop calling assad a bad guy.
>>
>>55688901
nice argument
>>
>>55686488
Group B is at fault even if group A commanded group B to do it. No one's saying group A isn't also at fault.
>>
>>55689134
>>55688624
>>55688901
THE BEST GOYIMS.
>>
>>55688924
>>55689134
>>
>>55686939
>Putin saving white race.
if ever he'd be able to do something to Europe(which Russia can't) it's very likely it would just be culturally. Not racially.
Putin is not like the second coming of Hitler
>>
>>55686488
JIDF is trying to use sandnigger hate to distract us. We all need to stop being good goy and destroy israel instead of each other
>>
File: CRaBPOx.jpg (588 KB, 2151x1606) Image search: [Google]
CRaBPOx.jpg
588 KB, 2151x1606
>>55686488
Remember when the US openly funded and gave weapons to the Mujahideen in Afghanistan in the 80's to fight the Soviets and a Soviet-aligned Afghanistan?

Sounds suspiciously similar to now in 2015 that the US funds and gives weapons to FSA and ISIS terrorists to fight Syria, Russia and Iran.
>>
>>55686488
>>america is zionist controlled
>>america funds isis

Honestly I believe the enmity between Obama and Likud is real.
>>
>>55688624
jesus...you deserve everything you get
>>
>>55686488
It is always the jews.

Kill them before they kil us. We cannot coexist.
>>
>>55686488

/pol/ is so much better when you filter out all aussies
>>
>>55689206
The accusation of America funding/creating ISIS is just as ridiculousl as if there would be accusations of Russia
>creating a group that attacks their allies(Iraq/Syria)
>puts another ally currently geographically separated in danger(Israel/Iran)
>murdered civilians(execution of American/Russian agents)
>serves no purpose to benefit either nation at all
>ignoring that weapons are looted or brought from defecting members of other groups(American/Russian weapons)
It's fucking stupid to think this
Calling me goy for having different opinion just makes you look retarded

Also, you're a bong, so you're top cuk
>>
>>55689444
Except that there was no such thing as Taliban back then.
Mujahideen was pretty mmuc the only forces that fought the Soviets.
After the repelling of the Soviets, there were plenty of these mujahideen fighters that fought against what would become Taliban.
US surely have been funding FSA when they were generally more moderate and secular, but definitely not ISIS.
>>
>>55689465

Obama doesn't like Netanyahu but this is irrelevant. America is zionist controlled and America did create ISIS by excluding Sunnis from the Iraqi army and has used them as a tool to overthrow Assad and get control of gas and oil to Europe.
>>
>>55689134
that´s the end of the post. so that´s okay. i never called assad a bad guy.
>>
File: 1385852126882.jpg (15 KB, 453x557) Image search: [Google]
1385852126882.jpg
15 KB, 453x557
>>55689808
It's in the Israeli Zionist interest to keep the rest of the Middle-East in turmoil, so they can remain the strongest country in the region.

Also, the American arms industry profit a lot sending weapons, tanks, fighter jets, and whatever all the time to the Middle-East.

And of course petroleum. There is a lot of it in the Middle-East.

>>55690055
Many Mujahideen went to the Taliban when it was formed.

Contrary to how western media have always painted the FSA to be "moderates", "secular", and "sane", they've always been the same thing as ISIS, Al-Qaeda and all those other Jihad groups. They all have a common enemy (the Syrian state), they all receive funding one way or the other from the US or their allies, they don't really fight each other and in some cases they do co-operate.
>>
>>55689808
i dont think its 'stupid' to question the possibility at all.

even coming to the conclusion that it is happening is not.

perpetual war, destabilizing nations that have resources, this is all very profitable. and at the same time serves the oligarchy as in surveillance states, nationalism at a time when citizens are growing weary of elite control.

leaders of nations have been doing shit like this for a long time.
>>
>>55690420
But bong. Why are ISIS attacking the Iraqi army?
If you mean indirect creation, like being created by the results of what US has done, then sort of, but ISIS originated from years before 2003.
It doesn't make sense either way. It's not just Syria, and ISIS has even killed US citizens.
Now, they have even attacked France.
This would have been extremely stupid and unrealistic thing, when you consider the fact that FSA are saints compared to ISIS, and just focus on Syria, unlike ISIS which attacks the US puppet state.
Shit has gone down, though, as many experienced FSA fighters wanted to be more fundamental and defected.
>>
>>55691325
But Syria barely has any worthy resources compared to Iraq. Destabilization of an already allied country is not reasonable at all.
And then, ISIS is controls areas with barely any oil.
>>
American here, can confirm, kikes and niggers everywhere
>>
>>55686850
Are they not to blame everywhere?
>>
>>55691784
syria has some oil... there is a market for it, states purchase it.

also the other points i made still make it worthy. when there is perpetual war, people focus on the foreign enemies instead of domestic.
>>
>>55687075
Let's gas them
>>
>>55686488
this
too bad the so called "redpilled" board is driven with blind rage and propaganda just like any pleb they attack
>>
>Jews are behind the immigration flood
>Jews are behind the terrorist attacks to give a negative opinion on Muslims

Who the fuck is Jewing who now
>>
>US surely have been funding FSA when they were generally more moderate and secular, but definitely not ISIS.

>https://twitter.com/Hayder_alKhoei/status/652232705791422464

Senpai pls
>>
File: Syria_oil-map_03.jpg (100 KB, 318x450) Image search: [Google]
Syria_oil-map_03.jpg
100 KB, 318x450
>>55691784
>ISIS CONTROLS AREA WITH BARELY ANY OIL

YOU NIGGERS HAVE GONE FULL RETARD.
>>
By no means do the average Americans support arming anyone in the Middle East.

Our Governent should be treated as a seperate country acting independently of the will of her people because that's exactly what they do

Fucking Obongo's foreign policy is an absolute joke. Ashamed that we contributed to this absolute lunacy of a current situation.

WE JUST COULDNT HAVE SUPPORTED ASSAD NO WE CANT HAVE THAT HURRR DURRRRRDRRRRRR
>>
>>55688624
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
literally kill yourself you oxygen thief
>>
>>55692123
You shouldn't gas people.
>>
>>55691031
But m8. A destabilized middle east would be crisis for Israel. If you think "they're being controlled" is reasonable, then you shouldn't forget most Muslims hate kikes.
They would probably defect and form their own insurgency that is not controlled by Israel(if this was the case)

Neither is having equipment destroyed reasonable. Iraq is pretty much good goy to US, pretty much because they are controlled by US.
Destabilize that region any more than before the US pull out makes no logical sense at all other than to try to.justify your ridiculous claim.

FSAdefinitely is the more moderate, and used to be pretty secular. Nowadays, they are more like "moderate", but has not only the Syrian army, but Al-Nusra, ISIS and other irrelevant terrorist groups as enemies too.
Many Mujahideen went over to Taliban, but that doesn't mean it's exclusively. Plenty went to counter them in the Islamic Front or something.
I.don't have time to look it up, as I am at work.

But to put it clear. It's just as reasonable and logical to accuse Russia of funding ISIS, as with US. Which to me is not reasonable or logical at all
>>
Could give a shit less about France. Just less faggots on this Earth now.. Let em get attacked again lel.
>>
>>55686488
for once: thank you, straya
>>
>>55686488
>we muslims dindu nuffin, It's American funded terrorists!!

Yeah yeah, we know the tune Ahmed. Spare us the conspiracy theories.
>>
>>55692598
Shill spotted
>>
Why does anyone respond to Australians anymore?
I swear to fuck you stupid island dwelling niggers ruin this fucking board.

Shut the fuck up, fuck the fuck off.
Kill your worthless miserable life you stupid fucking reddit using stupid ass frog posting moron.

Die in a god damn fire.
I hope a bunch of you're people are next and that you are one of them.
Fucking worthless frog posters.
>>
>>55692598
back to reddit
>>
>>55692075
more importantly Syria has ports
>>
http://www.truth-out.org/progressivepicks/item/33180-wikileaks-reveals-how-the-us-aggressively-pursued-regime-change-in-syria-igniting-a-bloodbath

Leaked wikileaks documents prove that US has at least some of the blame, and this is just some small stuff we know

It has always been in the US plan to destabilize all of these countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz5fZziMWEE
>>
>>55688624
>they fund the most moderate they can fund
you actually believe this
>>
>>55692685
>>55692879
mudslimes spotted
>>
>>55692479
Except Soviet & current Russia have ALWAYS been against the Mujahideen, Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra, Chehen rebels, ISIS, FSA, and whatever other Jihad terrorist organizations. You can't exactly say the same about the US, which has supported these kind of organizations directly or indirectly over the years.
>>
Agreed OP. How is it that there are still so many people on /pol/ who don't understand that ISIS is a manufactured "enemy" to destabilize middle eastern countries and engender public support for a full-scale invasion? Western governments are funding and arming terrorists, then letting undocumented refugees into their countries. I mean, most /pol/acks probably think they're redpilled for not being stupid liberals, but don't they understand that they're still being manipulated into giving Zionists what they want? Doesn't that make them just another breed of useful idiot? Why do they think these 11/13/15 attacks happened?
If even most of /pol/ can't understand this, I'm starting to think there's no hope.
>>
>>55686488
What if Hitler knew about this. And that is why he tried to get rid of jews. I can't stop thinking about this.
>>
Your implying the entirety of America has been brainwashed by the zionists. If we were I wouldn't be posting this.
>>
>>55686488
its both the oligarchy and the barbarians in the middle east.

they are both to blame. the elites more so but that doesnt take anything away from the savage nature of islam.

those fuckin people over there cant even read. they simply cannot be trusted to integrate into an evolved society without many speed bumps getting in the way. spped bumps = rape, bombings, etc.

not my problem and i simply do not want to responsibility of babysitting savages.
>>
>>55693798
Conservative think-tanks detailed their entire plan for the middle-east before 9/11 even happened. You're just criminally retarded, like the majority of posters on /pol/.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.