[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does MGTOW has mommy issues?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14
File: url.png (118 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
url.png
118 KB, 600x600
does MGTOW has mommy issues?
>>
File: 1444543557484.jpg (113 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444543557484.jpg
113 KB, 600x600
I always thought MGTOW was a circle-jerk of crybaby faggots who got shitted on by women.

OPs picture pretty much confirms it for me now. MGTOW is feminism's aborted child, look at the striking similarities.
>>
>>55686282
>>55687382

We were burned once, maybe more than once. Why would we keep going back? Why would we keep trying when there is so much pain involved? Being a grass-eater, being a MGTOW gives us an easier life at the cost of passing on our genes.
>>
>>55686282
Yawn!
>>
>>55686282

How is this related to Paris attacks?
>>
MGTOWs are people who marry women, get fucked over via divorce and then say women are theives and such. From all the stories I've heard it could be true.
>>
I am fully MGTOW, Redpill and an MRA.
>>
File: mgtow shills.png (105 KB, 504x266) Image search: [Google]
mgtow shills.png
105 KB, 504x266
MGTOW is a kike trick to decrease White birth rates and undermine Western society
>>
File: reddit fags.jpg (119 KB, 1024x746) Image search: [Google]
reddit fags.jpg
119 KB, 1024x746
>>55687798

Go back to reddit you gross sperglord

There is nothing "redpilled" about being a permavirgin autist
>>
It feels like the kind of thing /pol/ should be considering a Jewish scheme

Specifically, it promotes white genocide and the idea that men are submissive around women.
>>
>>55687960

Who cares if I'm a virgin?
>>
>>55687749
lol
>>
>>55688113

It's not normal it shows that you are not a functioning individual.
>>
thanks OP i've just became a super autist.
>>
File: 1440081209949.jpg (50 KB, 353x251) Image search: [Google]
1440081209949.jpg
50 KB, 353x251
>STRONG INDEPENDENT MAN WHO DONT NEED NO WOMAN

It's only cute when women do it because they're emotional and get retarded sometimes. MGTOW is just feminism for men a.k.a. victim shit and endless bitching about the opposite sex.

This shit is Jewish as fuck anyway. Either have a family or fuck off and quit bitching.
>>
>>55688447

>You are a MGTOW so you just constantly complain about women!

I'm not complaining, I still pay for all the sex I want, I just don't get married or waste any more time than necessary on women.

I'm not gonna have kids and the white race will die. It's fine, the niggers and jews can have this world, it's not worth saving.
>>
>>55688221

Because I haven't been inside a vagina? I think I'll stick to being MGTOW, Redpill and an MRA
>>
The philosophy behind mgtow is fairly solid (much like feminism, minus 3rd wave) but the types of personalities the movement attracts definitely have some serious issues.
>>
File: 0008142066315.png (452 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
0008142066315.png
452 KB, 720x720
>>55686282

No, they're just being sensible and not getting caught up in PIC RELATED

But hey, nice strawman.
>>
>>55688447

>MGTOW is just feminism for men

No, it's really not.
>>
>>55687909

>Implying the rejection of women automatically means an acceptance of homosexuality.

You're projecting because you're a sodomite faggot.
>>
Oh please, OP.
Grow out of your use of fallacies.
Women do believe Men owe them things, and owe them double standards.
This while they protest such things verbally, pretending to actually want complete independence and equal rights.
When Women don't get breaks, they cry.
Absolute fact.
And then they proclaim discrimination... for not getting the "free breaks because I'm a Woman" card.

It like the concept of "it's more wrong to hit a woman than a man..."
No, it's not in any philosophical or scientific sense.

Men go their own way because they don't owe Women anything.
Prove they do.
>>
>>55688814

I don't know why fags on /pol/ have this fantasy where one guy having a family can fight against all the different factions that have been intent on destroying whites for decades.

I get all the sex I want, I go to Germany and Amsterdam regularly as prostitution is legal in these places. I get hot girls constantly, I even get to choose which hot girl I bang with absolutely NONE of the bullshit. Not to mention it works out cheaper than paying for dates or having a gf/wife. This is the way of the modern man.
>>
File: 1440442761351.png (52 KB, 439x230) Image search: [Google]
1440442761351.png
52 KB, 439x230
>>
File: 1447231683768.jpg (620 KB, 1568x1030) Image search: [Google]
1447231683768.jpg
620 KB, 1568x1030
You either keep your women in line or they'll keep you under their foot.

It's that simple.

There's no equality. They won't ever treat you with fairness. They don't even possess the ability to process logic and reason. It's always just about their will, and nothing more.
>>
>>55690530

Didn't work the first time you posted that you sodomite shit fucking faggot.
>>
>>55690596

Every civilization in history from the Mayans to the Ancient Egyptians has kept there women in check. This isn't a coincidence, the present West is an example of what happens when you let women run free and do whatever they want without consequence. They have all the pros of being a man AND of all the pros of being a woman without the responsibility or accountability of either.
>>
Some people are just unable to accept that nobody owes them sex. Not women, nor other gay men. They are entitled to nothing.
>>
>>55686282
>does MGTOW has
>does has

Prajeet, pls.
>>
THey sound like feminists. Lel
>>
File: 1446693703060.jpg (21 KB, 360x264) Image search: [Google]
1446693703060.jpg
21 KB, 360x264
>>55686282
>>55687382
>>55687909
>>55687960
>>55688075
>>55688221
>>55688447
>>55690192
>>55690530
>implying that any attempt to resist female hegemony of power in Western civilization is either decadent and/or degenerate
kill yourself
>>
>>55691304

>thinks MGTOW is about sex

Kek
>>
>>55687909
>>55687960
>>55688221

Just because errybody forgot about denbts doesn't mean you are welcome to shitpost swj sympathizer bs
>>
>>55693038

They are slaves to the power of the vagina, ignore these neanderthals.
>>
>>55690596
How did mgtow babies hijack being redpilled?
>>
MGTOW reporting in. I still have sex when I want - it takes a few hours of effort on Tinder where I live.

I laugh hard at anyone bragging about marriage these days. Way to sign yourself into lifelong indentured servitude for a pussy that dozens of men have railed before you.

Pretty hard to view things any other way when mistakes in my 20's resulted in a $1500/month child support payment to a cheating whore who lied about birth control, then alienated me from my child.

I only had to learn the hard way once. Ah well, only 13 more years of payments!
>>
>>55693601

You'll find most of the men saying how great marriage is and how it's your duty to have babies and marry a white woman have very very little experience with females in the real world.
>>
I like the idea simply because the sheer amount of pure butthurt it causes
>>
>>55693853

Yeah it's hilarious. The "MGTOW is just Feminism for Men" crowd really has not even the most basic understanding of how domestic and sexual violence laws are stacked against men in 2015.

The default option for the state is to remove men from all power in their families but force them to provide anyway.

Marriage for men is the equivalent of leasing a car that you get to drove for a decade, but then continued to make payments on for life.
>>
>>55686282
Why do people keep comparing MGTOW to feminism?
>>
>>55694280

It's a shaming tactic to try and guilt/ridicule men back into the fold, or prevent other men from joining MGTOW.

A lot of people make a lot of money off of the marriage/divorce/family court industry - MGTOW is a threat to their livlihood and removes the state's ability to harness men's productivity directly via child support and marriage, and indirectly via state handout programs for women and single mothers such as welfare, wic, state medical insurance, subsidized housing, etc.
>>
File: draco.gif (879 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
draco.gif
879 KB, 245x230
>>55686282
Years ago before I ever heard of MGTOW, I was sitting with a friend watching some TV, drinking scotch, and my friend said completely out of the blue, "Anon, this world does not need another mother."

After the initial surprise I thought for a second and decided it was one of the most intelligent things anyone has ever said.
>>
>>55694906

Having a family is the pinnacle of men's happiness. Raising your children well is the ultimate satisfaction and having a lifelong wife and partner to come home to is the ideal state of natural being.

Unfortunately feminists and the state have destroyed this possibility for the majority of men who will think they are heading down the path to achieve these things, but are really signing themselves up for emotional and financial destruction.

The family court systems are designed to remove fathers from families. They make it as easy as possible for women to simply change their minds and walk away with everything, leaving the father with a few visits per month with his children and a giant bill instead.

The message is clear - the policies are in writing: men's job is to be a worker drone and provider while having zero power in the home, zero influence over his children, and zero stability in their relationships as they are always staring down the barrel of the divorce and child support gun.
>>
>>55695695

I always like to think of marriage not as a man giving a woman a wedding ring, but as a man giving a woman a loaded gun which she can hold to his head for life. Or to such time as she decides to pull it.
She can pull the trigger at any moment for any reason and he can say goodbye to his kids, his house, his pension, half or more of his savings, half or more of his future earnings and face the very real possibility of being accused falsely of rape or domestic violence. I've seen it happen before and suffered it myself.
>>
>>55693044
It's about crying for not getting laid enough, free of charge, respect or responsability
>>
>>55686282
It is just a bunch of self-hating betaa who think they can do anything.
>>
>>55696824
Says the 5'1", dusky with a continuously oily sheen, 'alpha'. You are such a badass.
>>
File: shaun.gif (2 MB, 348x323) Image search: [Google]
shaun.gif
2 MB, 348x323
>mfw my gf doesnt want to get married or have kids
>>
>>55695695
>>55694906
I'm 22 and have a girlfriend of 2 years. When we started daying she said continuously she never wanted to get married, and she actually opened my eyes to marriage and how evil it is. Recently she's started liking more feminist-related pages on Facebook, supporting Angela Merkel and recently told me she wanted to get married. This has all happened really suddenly, after ~1.5 years of her being extremely red pilled, and all of it has dawned on me in the past 2 months. What should I do? Back out now or ride the wave and see if it crashes?
>>
>>55697762

Just wait until she hits 30
>>
>>55697762
see my story here >>55697762
started out exactly like you, changed as she's getting older
when they see their looks starting fading they want insurance from you, not just a promise
>>
>>55697762
She is saving herself for the muslim
>>
>>55697762
Sounds great, but one of you will fuck up some day and be forced to do both.
>>
>>55697762
she is conserving herself for Allah
>>
>>55697885
do not marry her. just keep dating/fucking her and when it becomes to liberal sjw tier shit, back the fuck out m8.
>>
>>55696531
I don't know how divorce works in Spain, but mgtow is gaining popularity in the USA because
--around 50% of marriages end in divorce
--the majority of those divorces are initiated by women
--men stand to loose half of their wealth (sometimes more) in said alimony
--anything a woman says in divorce court is immediately believed, they can and will lie about violence and abuse to get more wealth out of the process. This is called "taking him to the cleaners"
>>
>>55699649
>--anything a woman says in divorce court is immediately believed, they can and will lie about violence and abuse to get more wealth out of the process. This is called "taking him to the cleaners"

Watched my mum attempt this shit, luckily her lies were so ridiculous and unbelievable her own lawyer told her to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>55686282

Or maybe I just want to be able to go home and have some goddamn peace and quiet without some harpy shrieking about whatever petty thing of the day so she can be the center of attention, you fucking sow.
>>
>>55699856
It's no wonder that the UK, US and Australia are the fastest growing mgtow faction when you take a look at divorce laws.

It's the damndest thing too; it's the kind of thing no man sees coming when they get married. Rationally, there must be women out there who won't do this, but a 50/50 chance at losing your house is too big a risk.
>>
>>55686282
Yep

>>55693038
>>implying that any attemp
>any attempt
Nah, just any attempt that results in obsession with women. MGTOW are supposed to be about their own shit but in practice they're just 100x more obsessed with women than they were before "going their own way"
>>
>>55698055

thankfully I've never had a job in my life so have no savings to steal

>>55699649

fun fact: a woman can actually sue her lawyer for not representing her properly if they DONT recommend that she falsely accuse her husband of domestic violence, because it is such an efficient way of winning any family court case that the lawyer is severely lapsing on their duty not to do it
>>
>>55694280

Like feminism it has more to do with airing your beef with the opposite sex than it does with justice
>>
>>55700801
>fun fact: a woman can actually sue her lawyer for not representing her properly if they DONT recommend that she falsely accuse her husband of domestic violence, because it is such an efficient way of winning any family court case that the lawyer is severely lapsing on their duty not to do it

this can't be real, right ?!
>>
>>55688447
MGTOW is a reaction to feminism
If people are unfair, you either submit or defy them. This just happens to be on a meta scale where everything should be viewed from the lens of probability and statistics since individual atoms and electronics will show the spectrum of behavior, but their mean free path determines the temperature.
>>
File: FuckBitchesGetMoney.jpg (94 KB, 718x642) Image search: [Google]
FuckBitchesGetMoney.jpg
94 KB, 718x642
This unfortunately just means more women for the niggers and spics, assuming they don't straight up move to the middle east and find a Mohammad.

Not that I care anyways since women bring this upon themselves.
>>
>>55690029
Because I haven't been inside a vagina?

yeah, because that's all whats losing your v-card means. has nothing to do with your capability to socialize or to take care of yourself or having your shit together. what a beta party
>>
>>55697888
THIS
H
I
S
>>
File: muffroach.jpg (434 KB, 889x1180) Image search: [Google]
muffroach.jpg
434 KB, 889x1180
>>55686282
>does MGTOW has mommy issues?

No, anti-MGTOWers have mommy issues.
>>
File: virgin-fallacy.jpg (239 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
virgin-fallacy.jpg
239 KB, 900x900
>>55687960
>permavirgin autist
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.