[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The mosque near me is lighting fireworks, at least it sounds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1361678807961.png (308 KB, 554x603) Image search: [Google]
1361678807961.png
308 KB, 554x603
The mosque near me is lighting fireworks, at least it sounds like fireworks

Should I report it?
>>
>>55685830
Yeah.
>>
>>55685830
What do they fucking have to be celebrating?
>>
>>55685830
Where is this happening (even the state would be nice to know)?

Fuck, I wish I could show this to the people defending the Parramatta mosque. Fucking degenerate cunts.
>>
AAL. HABEEBB YOU BROWN FUCKER
>>
>>55686475
Not gonna say exactly where, but I really would like to stay anonymous, I don't want to have to talk to police in person or anything

I was thinking of calling ASIO, do you think they will respect my request of staying anonymous?
>>
>>55686191
...have you not noticed all the threads on the first page?
>>
>>55686610
Even if they don't what could they do to you?

It's a legit concern so I'd give 'em a call
>>
>>55686191
AMERICA
OUI
>>
>>55685830
no use reporting it to the police. the best thing you could do is film a video and post in on reddit, facebook etc showing the muslims world's reaction to terrorism
>>
>>55687288
This so much.
>>
>>55687288
That's also a good idea. Put your boots on anon and get filming.
>>
>>55687288
Yeah, I've got my phone ready to record it if it happens again
It scared the fuck out of my parents though, they thought it was gunfire or something
>>
>>55685830
do it faggot
>>
Get keked you weak white pussy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.