[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Snwoden. All of you keyboard monkey rebels thinking he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 17
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Fuck Snwoden.

All of you keyboard monkey rebels thinking he is some kind of hero will be the first ones to cry ...." HURR why didn't they know about this!" after both of your legs get blown off by some wacked out Jihadi.

All Snowden did was make surveillance admissible in court. Before his faggot ass had to let the cat out of the bag everything had to be kept secret because the shit was barely legal.

But what you faggots don't understand is that we need these fucking taps to keep track of these Jihadi nutbags. So before Snowfag we had the best of both worlds. We had eyes and ears on these Jihadi fuckers but didn't have to worry about our other shit getting used agains us in court.

Now Snowfag and faggots like you backed the govt into a corner and they had to make the taps legal and admissible in court to keep the Jihadis from being able to blow your faggot heads off at will.
>>
>>55684403
Nice projections NSA.
>>
>>55684403
You should stop licking up all that shoe polish. It isn't good for your brain.
>>
>>55684403
can I visit NSA HQ sometime? I want to meet the people who watch me jackoff.
>>
>>55684403
What's my IP NSA
>>
Maybe you cunts shouldn't have taken Hammond.
>>
>>55684671
>>
What a fucking retard. Kill yourself OP.

Please?
>>
>>55684458
>>55684578

How is he not a faggot when all he did was legalize Govt surveillance?
>>
>>55684403
Sup NSA
>>
> Vladimir Putin arrests and/or murders journalists, politicians and artists who defy him
> Vladimir Putin assaults sovereign nations again and again
> Vladimir Putin announces his hatred for the US and Obama in particular

> Edward Snowden in a better position than anyone of us to know how evil Putin is

> Snowden runs into his open arms

> surely there's no quid pro quo

> months later, multiple cyber attacks against high profile US targets, originating in Russia

> it's all coincide
>>
>>55684403
Hi jew
>>
File: 1405232814691.jpg (44 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1405232814691.jpg
44 KB, 406x422
>>55685229
>>55684403
loving every meme
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 300x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 300x193
>>55684403

Fuck you, your secret services and your oligarchs who taught Muslims how to create terror with bombings like Bologna or Madrid.

Where was ETA harboured and protected for 50 years? France
>>
>>55684403
What NSA did was mostly industrial spying.
>>
Funnily enough, the BBC just mentioned how surveillance is necessary and tried to justify the data communications bill
>>
#guns4frogs
>>
>>55685520

>Hey! Here you go comrade Snowden! You can stay here for free with free room and board and protection for nothing in return! You don't have to disclose any classified information on U.S. IT security protocols or anything.
>>
>>55684403
fuck off and die you fascist scumbag.

Try to oppress me and I'll Jihad your jackbooted gestapo fascist ass even though I have nothing to do with islam.
>>
DUDE LETS TALK ABOUT OUR TERRORIST PLANS ON SKYPE AND FACEBOOK LMAO
>>
File: snowdengf.jpg (34 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
snowdengf.jpg
34 KB, 460x276
>>55684403
Daily reminder that snowden gave up a 150k job plus benefits and a pic related gf for our rights

god bless him
>>
>>55684403
wow. We're in such a shit now that they can't tap 3 jihadi who did what ? kill a few hundred ?

man we're losing that war, I mean 100+ deaths, we're nearly exterminated, right ?

you're a fucktard.
>>
File: snowdennn.jpg (186 KB, 815x346) Image search: [Google]
snowdennn.jpg
186 KB, 815x346
>>55686362
also snowden is the anime hero our rights deserve

fuck the nsa's illegal spying

the terrorists that communicate with facebook and emails are literally retarded and would blow themselves up before anyone else
>>
>>55686362

Snowden has nothing to do with this. It is a bait to disguise the inability of the defence branch to protect us despite their massive surveillance of each one of our communications. The time when terrorists were caught using a click of a mouse is gone.
>>
>>55686269

>even remotely implying that doesn't happen.
>>
>>55684403

international wiretapping is not restricted by measures concerning unrestricted data-mining of US citizens.

How dumb are you, exactly?
>>
>>55686973

It seems less than our secret services...
>>
Let's talk about who taught the Muslims to bomb civilians...
http://youtu.be/cECzskM5bU8
>>
>>55686684

Agreed. Snowden will forever be a scapegoat for their ineptitude.

>>55687141

Not getting what you're saying.

All these news people and political pundits keep spouting "it was a sophisticated/coordinated attack"

A dumb nigger that watches 15 minutes of the wire could have planned this without the police catching wind of it.

The state constantly pretends to have any ability in keeping us actively safe. They only safety they can guarantee is passive safety by not being involved in with these shitty animals or their shitty countries in the first place.
>>
>>55684403
>checks flag
Yeah, who would have though.
>>
>>55684403
Last I checked, the government has not removed kebab. So what good is my private information doing them?
>>
File: 1447322701581.gif (532 KB, 700x490) Image search: [Google]
1447322701581.gif
532 KB, 700x490
>>55684403
brainwashed kid broken
>>
File: 1445062407454.jpg (281 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
1445062407454.jpg
281 KB, 500x392
>>
NSA wouldn't have prevented the Paris attacks

Snowden didn't do anything in this regard
>>
>>55684403
fuck off amerikike
>>
>>55687902
It would have if the attackers used digital communication devices.
>>
File: 1445159067175.jpg (27 KB, 480x457) Image search: [Google]
1445159067175.jpg
27 KB, 480x457
>>55685229
Totally CNN niger
>>
>>55688042
terrorists don't use facebook m8.
they would use something thats end to end secure regardless.
>>
>>55687660

Watch the video or search Strategy of Tension
>>
>>55684403

Its true desu. Jihadists have stopped using phones to communicate because the leaks revealed that as a primary way for keeping track on them. Now we are in the dark and have a hard time figuring out what they are doing.
>>
>>55684403
and when the government beefs up security and surveillance, they'll keep ignoring Moslems and continue monitoring whites only
>>
>>55688042
>Would have if they used digital devices

They would have been able to prevent it if they tweeted the NSA and told them their plans

But look, terrorists don't use common communication methods. So why do states want powers over these common communication methods?
>>
>>55685895
bingo, this
>>
>>55684403
i'd rather be dead than have no freedom

fuck off nsa shill you are not welcome here
>>
>>55684403
NSA doesn't keep target terrorists, it targets american citizens you dumb shill

fuck off JIDF
>>
File: Franklin-Benjamin.jpg (2 MB, 2129x2866) Image search: [Google]
Franklin-Benjamin.jpg
2 MB, 2129x2866
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
>>
File: talitha-luke-eardley-5.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
talitha-luke-eardley-5.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
>>55684403
>muh jihadis
>why doesn't everyone bend over to muh secret service
>i'm scared of sandniggers in pajamas
boo fucking hoo, kek
>>
>>55684403
agreed

fuck this traitor he deserves death penalty
>>
>>55684403
faggot detected
>>
File: 1436213161194.gif (535 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1436213161194.gif
535 KB, 250x188
>>55685895
omg well played sir.
>>
>>55687660
up until 9/11 everyone thought the U.S. Intelligence was as spot on as section was in that old TV series, Lafemme Nakitta.

to learn they were anything but, my goodness. Then the blame game that exploded immediately following....oy! The rivalry between the FBI and the CIA was even crazier between the over a century old fuck all between the NYPD and the NYFD that ultimately resulted in the deaths of officers who would have otherwise survived but instead died when the New York Fire Department's radio worked in ordering an immediate withdrawal but the New York Police Department dispatchers couldn't get through to their officers at the same time.

tl;dr Cluster Fuck level, 9000!
>>
>>55685520
Is he by chance, the greatest among the kings of the earth?
>>
File: 1380383139507.jpg (46 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
1380383139507.jpg
46 KB, 688x456
Nice try CIA
>>
>>55690320

My own family knows too well. My father was CIA contractor on weapons projects in the 80s and my uncle NSA cryptography from late 70s to late 90s. My uncle kept in contact (and still does) with friends that are still in the game. Not only do they disagree with much of what their organization does (as seen by many of the resignations post 9/11 wiretapping), but they also fear that the political, social and economic direction of our country is dooming us. My uncle claims the exact words of his friend near top of NSA were "oh, yeah, we're fucked".

The infighting, made worse by an endless budget, has created a cancer. We'll never see the trees from the forest, so to speak. We you gather this much data, you'll never find your way out. Hubris has brought us here.

Hi NSA, Uncle Jim says hello, you fucking faggots.
>>
>>55684403
If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear. But it is government who brutforce thier monoply to hide their doings. Goverment secrecy is direct threat to Democracy plain and simple. If people don't know what their government doing voting becomes meaningless ritual.
>>
>>55691499
Remember the satirical, Wag the Dog? Instead of making a hard choice that could have saved tens of thousands, President Clinton didn't want to come off as a sleight of hand misdirecting Street level Magician who'd start a shadow war just to overshadow his dalliance with lady Monica. His source of imminent danger however was the greatest intelligence agency on earth (or so we believed), and yet onwardly he absconded his responsibility. Being President sometimes calls for making the unpopular choice because it's the right thing to do. The days of Reagan is sadly long gone.
Tell your senpai to be safe because the agencies they were once apart of has been replaced by SJWs of the worst kind.
>>
The world powers have been fucking over the middle east for DECADES. They have no legal recourse, we're at war. That's WHY there are so many eager terrorists. They are the ONLY faction that can hold any sort of accountability over our actions. When you're the only game in town that can promise "justice for the crimes of X", snagging recruits is piss easy.
>>
ah yes the CIA will keep us safe from terrorists, I mean after you've trained and armed them
>>
File: infinite_reach.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
infinite_reach.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>55692885

funny, i have an op. infinite reach pic on my computer. Another example of the US essentially handing over tech to terrorists - unexploded cruise missiles in this case.

When that didn't help matter we had to go to Desert Fox and bomb Iraq. Clinton loved soft war as it proved to be an excellent tool for media (news-cycle) manipulation.
>>
>>55684403

> hey, we should use these GPS tracking devices to communicate with each other.

> nah man, didn't you see that Snowden said you could be spied on if you used one of these!?

NSA shills, please leave.
>>
File: 1423137289438.jpg (17 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1423137289438.jpg
17 KB, 240x320
>>55684403
Fuck off you stupid yank cunt. Go back to intercepting ahmeds phone calls like you are supposed.
>>
>>55684403
Shill, pls.
>>
The U.S. will never give up mass survielance....ever, and quite frankly would be stupid to do so.

The only question is whether you want it fully legalized and all the data available to the court systems and government prosecutors, or have it totally inadmissible while the government is bending over backwards to deny it's existence publicly even though anyone with half a brain knows the survieleance is ongoing.

You can't not have it. It's not a choice on the board. At this point it is as universal as light and air.

So which way do you choose?
>>
>>55686362
The man had made it, could have just sat back and enjoyed than bankroll and more for the rest of his life. What a fucking saint.
>>
>>55694464
I choose the way that still follows the damn constitution and protects the rights of citizens. Bulk tapping is about as legally admissible as walking into a bar and beating everyone down for information. All that bulk data is hearsay and rumors at best, perhaps good enough to snag a warrant but not anywhere conclusive enough for a jury of peers.
>>
>>55684403

Fuck off Clapper, we know you're still spying and it didnt stop a damn thing
>>
File: tough life.jpg (2 MB, 2403x2444) Image search: [Google]
tough life.jpg
2 MB, 2403x2444
>>55684403
While I agree with the points Snowden makes in the movie "Citizenfour", I can't help but suspect that he is not entirely genuine or truthful. The whole over-exaggeration of his "heroism", white-knighting himself etc. does not make him look very sincere and credible. Also, I don't think his "shocking revelations about NSA's spying on ordinary citizens" should have come as a surprise to anyone other than retarded housewives and millennials who have no idea how the internet works.
>>
>>55684403
Putin is based desu obama is a niggerfaggot kek
>>
File: 2345.jpg (339 KB, 1842x861) Image search: [Google]
2345.jpg
339 KB, 1842x861
>>55694980
>Bulk tapping is about as legally admissible as walking into a bar and beating everyone down for information.
I think red coats busting every door seeking for contraband tea is better comparison.
>>
>>55684403

I already knew not to use a cellphone or internet to commit/discuss any kind of criminal activity LONG before snowden

I'm pretty sure the jihadis did too..
>>
>>55695903
>talking
Carrying cellphone is enough.
>>
>>55696158

I don't even have one, bro
>>
>>55684403
Snowden didn't stop the NSA from hovering everything up. Yet they didn't stop this. What good are they?

Fuck the NSA. They are useless when it comes to stopping this kind of shit.

Do you want to stop this kind of shit? Push for normal people to be armed at all times. The fucks hit soft targets. Show them none to hit.
>>
>>55684671
>>
>>55695893
No way. The redcoats were given the authority to barge into any household they pleased. This includes an inevitable outcome of crime, when a worthless grunt discovers he can do anything like take your money/food/wife simply because he has a gun.

Wire tapping is about as useful as any other source of rumors, I.E. fairly useless. It HAS to be followed up with real investigation and real evidence, or it has no value.

But more importantly, any time you tag evidence with a "can't tell you where it came from or why I grabbed it, tee hee", it AUTOMATICALLY fails the chain of custody. The CoC exists to provide documented proof and accountability for any source of evidence. Without a stamped CoC, it's useless in any non-sham court.
>>
>>55696801
ahhh, forgot my pic.
>>
>>55691499
Yup. Dealing with as much data as they have means that they're never going to get the real picture when it comes to this shit. They are overloaded and are going to waste resources chasing after phantoms.
>>
>>55696260
What do your employer think about this?
>>
>>55696945

I don't have one of those either kek
>>
>>55684403
Horseshit. Snackbars have been Snackbarring in Europe since 2004. Deport all Muslims and the problem will be solved immediately.
>>
>>55686671
>Lashawnda and Tamiqua

ED "THE SPOOK NUKER' SNOWDEN IN FULL FORCE
>>
>>55696801
>The redcoats were given the authority to barge into any household they pleased.
Same does NSA. Technology gives it means to look through walls and doors without actually walking in person (but they are not red coats so this ok kekeke).

>This includes an inevitable outcome of crime, when a worthless grunt discovers he can do anything like take your money/food/wife simply because he has a gun.
Same applies to abuse of information by individuals (surveillance on sexual partners doesn't that ring a bell?) in the system or by organisations received through bulk surveillance.

>Wire tapping is about as useful as any other source of rumors, I.E. fairly useless. It HAS to be followed up with real investigation and real evidence, or it has no value.
But real investigations are build on such rumors. Busting door is final act confirming or not right choice of rumors. Police find nothing all the time it doesn't stop them from doing police work.
>>
>>55697701
False raids are a legal nightmare for law enforcement agencies, especially if the victim is wealthy and white. If the local neighborhood hates their cops, don't expect any sympathy in return. That's just a law of life.

Stakeouts are not unusual nor unlawful. They're also fairly expensive since the cops are on the clock and not doing any other work. Simple monetary restrictions offer their own checks and balances here.

Bulk evidence is still useless in any reasonable court. If the enforcement agency can not be bothered to show any reasonable adherence to protocol in pursuit of a case, then they obviously don't care about law and the case gets dismissed.

So once again. Bulk surveillance. Not that useful, but not really as harmful to the Avg. Joe as you might expect. Expect more damage in the form of corruption- I.E. gathering blackmail, stealing trade secrets, being creepy in general, etc.
>>
>>55684403

All Snowden did was legitimize the activities of the NSA while also alter the tactics of any real terrorists dumb enough not to realize they are being surveyed.

He is a failure and worst of all a traitor.

Fuck him.
>>
What people don't realise is that the NSA and places like it work just like regular security.

You can have all the precautions and all the defenses set up in the world, but eventually somone is going to manage to breakthrugh. At which point it's how fast can you deal with it and how much damage you can mitigate.

But everyone seems to want them to be guardian angels who deflect every attack (in times of attacks like this) or not exist because of "muh freedoms"
>>
>>55699174
Snowden still pointed out that agencies were using evidence gathered without a warrant and redacted to hell against people in court. You go to trial, have NO idea where the evidence came from, why it was gathered, or even what it says. But you can go to jail for it.

That is pretty fucking atrocious.

Snowden did the wrong thing to tear down people doing wronger things. No one said he had an easy choice.
>>
>>55699491
I guess what I was getting at is at the end of the day, people can't complain that no stricter action was tekn, when allowing that would allow for the stuff like you mentioned to occur as well.
>>
>>55684403
you are a fucking retard snowden was only against DOMESTIC surveillance not on surveillance on foreign nations.
>>
>>55684403
>unironically bashing a person who tried to tell him truth on his rights being violated constantly by his kike gov
what was that phrase about those who prefer security over liberty?
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.