[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.n24.de/n24/Nachrichten/P olitik/d/7617530/moeglic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: HAPPENING.png (443 KB, 671x425) Image search: [Google]
HAPPENING.png
443 KB, 671x425
http://www.n24.de/n24/Nachrichten/Politik/d/7617530/moeglicher-paris-attentaeter-in-bayern-gefasst.html

HOLY FUCK
IT'S HAPPENING

THIS IS LITERALLY 50 KM AWAY FROM ME, AMERIBROS COME HERE AND SAVE ME

THEY STOPPED A GUY WITH SEVERAL KG OF TNT; WEAPONS AND WHATNOT IN BAVARIA A FEW DAYS AGO

IT'S PRETTY MUCH CONFIRMED HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO PARIS

THIS WAS ONLY ANNOUNCED TO FUCKING DAY MOST LIKELY TO NOT STIR UP MORE HATE

THIS NATION IS LOST

DAILY REMINDER THEY KNOW THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY TO PARIS AND STILL LET IT HAPPEN
>>
>>55681970
calling America for help
implying they aren't tied with Wahabi terrorists of Saudi Arabia

you are clueless dude
>>
You yuropoors dug your grave now its time for you to lay in it.
>>
>>55681970
I'm from bayern too. Good luck in the upcoming war, bro.
>>
>>55681970

your country is gonna burn to the ground leave now there is no stopping it
>>
>>55682111
would you stop with these dumb facebook-tier catchphrases already?
>hurr durr you literally personally are responsible for terrorism
>>
HOLY SHIT. Try to get Breitbart to do a story on this. This could cause the necessary uproar.
>>
>>55681970
Gay marry me and you can come live here and carry a gun around town and shoot at any brown person that approaches you.
>>
>>55682211
Yes YOU and the rest of YOUR kind.

Take responsibility for your inaction.
>>
>tfw I have a cute blue eyes blonde 24 year old working virgin waifu living around 3 hours away from me that I've known for 7 years now
>tfw we constantly talk about how we will end up together because we don't have anyone else
>plays vidya with me
>hates islam
>hatesa religion
>hates sandniggers
>skyped with me yesterday during the happening, talking about how we should bomb the fucking middle east altogether
>She's half swiss and talks about going there when shit really hits the fan all the time
>tfw I'll marry her and go to Switzerland
FUCK YOU GERMANY, I LOVED YOU, BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH

I WILL BREED HUNDRED KIDS WITH HER AND I WILL REDPILL ALL OF THEM
>>
>>55681970
>asking Boss Nigger to help
WTF
>>
>>55681970
>isis terrorist ready to kill hundreds of people

kek, not newsworthy

>asylumseeker helps kid do his homework

LOOK HOW FUCKING BEUTIFUL WE ARE ALL HUMAN, OPEN BORDERS FUCK NAZIS!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.