[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atheists, be thankful of Christianity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 1447897548625.jpg (38 KB, 625x643) Image search: [Google]
1447897548625.jpg
38 KB, 625x643
Atheism primarily consists of former Christians and not Muslims. Millions of Muslims died from apostasy You would had been behead for leaving the 'religion of peace'.
>>
semi-related question:

i believe it's likely there are extraterrestrials which are far more powerful and advanced than humans. does this make me a theist?
>>
>>55682229

Would you kill for the ayy lmaos?
>>
>>55682495
possibly
>>
>>55682229
makes you a puppet for the new world order
but you already knew that
>>
>>55681758
I was never even baptised but thanks for not murdering me anyway I guess.
>>
>>55682743
meh. any resistance to aliens would probably be futile, so a world government wouldn't make much sense imho
>>
>>55682530
I think a better question is would you kill for them even if they never contacted you directly and you couldn't physically prove them?
>>
>>55682884
well no
>>
File: apostasy-in-islam-1.png (278 KB, 627x375) Image search: [Google]
apostasy-in-islam-1.png
278 KB, 627x375
This is written in the Quran
>>
>>55682959
Than you are not a theist, If you accept the possibility of them existing than you are quite logical actually. The existence of aliens is a probability, but if you believe in something that you can not prove in any way than you are just illogical.
>>
>>55683083
but christians are theists, and most of them wouldn't kill for their religion. and does theism necessarily mean blind faith?
>>
>>55681758
Exactly, atheists faggots don't even realize how much the owe Christianity. They would be either dead by now or be forced to stick out their asses towards the mekka
>>
File: image[1].jpg (334 KB, 768x625) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
334 KB, 768x625
>raised atheist
>never had a problem with christianity
>parents never complained about christians, only time they ever talk about religion is to shit on Islam
>>
>>55683587
That's because even the most disgusting Chrsitians (Westboro Baptist) don't fucking kill people. They just shout 'GOD HATES FAGGOTS'.

You really think people would give a fuck if you had 8 Muslisms shouting 'Allah Hates Infidels!'

They'd make the news, you'd have a discussion about what Islam is and stories like 'Does Allah Really Hate Infidels?' and that's the end of it.
>>
File: efef.jpg (58 KB, 627x400) Image search: [Google]
efef.jpg
58 KB, 627x400
Dawkins agrees with you, OP
>>
>>55683754
>>55684028

This are true, even the most extreme Christians do not kill people. Islam should be banned worldwide, and everybody caught practising requires counselling. Islam is nothing but savagery and misogyny.
>>
File: benaffleck.jpg (123 KB, 1083x466) Image search: [Google]
benaffleck.jpg
123 KB, 1083x466
>>55683587

Same here. Seriously fuck the atheists who instantly comment "but Christianity is just as bad" whenever Islam comes up. No it's not, just because you were forced to go to church as a kid doesn't mean your suffering is equal to what people have to endure in Islamic countries.
>>
>>55684439
misogyny is the only good part about it but I agree that it should be banned.
You want to be muslim subhuman? Why do you come to countries with christian background? Why don't you stay in your magnificent place sandniggers? They all know that they are subhumans and will never be able to build a functional advanced society. It should be strict as fuck, no mosques, no praying on te streets, zero.
>>
Atheism is just nihilism playing with syllogisms.
>>
>>55685867
*It's a problem of will, not reason.
>>
>>55681758

For realistic atheists, the truth is clear - we have to choose the lesser of two evils. The world isn't going to become secular, not now. It's either Christendom or Islam, and the difference between these two is so great that many of us would join a war of the Christian world against Islam.
>>
>>55681758
Thank you for being slightly less retarded than sandniggers?
>>
File: newton.gif (481 KB, 441x425) Image search: [Google]
newton.gif
481 KB, 441x425
>>55681758
>Atheism primarily consists of former Christians and not Muslims.

I don't think comparing Christianity to Islam is a selling point for Christianity.

But thank you for not executing Newton for denying the Trinity...
>>
>>55686631
>Newton
>atheism
ayyy
>>
>>55681758
beheaded is at least a good ending rather than being burned alive...just sayin'
>>
>>55683587
>raised atheist

man wish i was you, my family was catholic to the core.
>>
I'll take christfags over mussies any day since while it says in both books you need to kill unbelievers only one of you goes ahead with it
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.